Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
9 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #201
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Soraci7 said:
Why do i get the feeling you are playing RDR to gain an inkling of respect after me & acid tore your gaming library a new as*hole
 5 years ago '06        #202
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
I've obviously been advancing the plot since I got the game. I just wanted to know how sidequests and stuff were handled or if I was doing some sidequest chain and Bonny was the main quest giver
Stop asking bx to hold your fu*king hand.

They r SIDE quests, you know..SIDE? As in not a part of the MAIN quest.

SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDE

get it?
 5 years ago '12        #203
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
 Soraci7 said:
Stop asking bx to hold your fu*king hand.

They r SIDE quests, you know..SIDE? As in not a part of the MAIN quest.

SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDE

get it?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #204
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 5690 5690
Red Dead redemption came out in 2010. It's set in the wild west. Really good game, shame a lot of people dont know about it.

Keep at it OP. It get's better as the story progresses.
 5 years ago '05        #205
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Vercetti said:
Red Dead redemption came out in 2010. It's set in the wild west. Really good game, shame a lot of people dont know about it.

Keep at it OP. It get's better as the story progresses.
People that play games know a lot about it... Others, however...
 5 years ago '11        #206
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Soraci7 said:
Stop asking bx to hold your fu*king hand.

They r SIDE quests, you know..SIDE? As in not a part of the MAIN quest.

SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDE SIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESIDESI DESIDESIDE

get it?
They're actually main quests, side quests are given by strangers.
 5 years ago '06        #207
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Then why were u asking the question troll?
 5 years ago '07        #208
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
just comin in to pay my respects to a dope a.ss game. got that RDR and undead nightmare and I ain't sellin that sh*t. ever.
 5 years ago '11        #209
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Because I wasn't sure at the time.
 5 years ago '06        #210
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn jesszman stays buying and playing games


teach the rest of these dudes ur ways
 01-07-2013, 07:07 PM         #211
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Because I wasn't sure at the time.
That's why you play the game and don't run to Boxden after every fu*king little thing happens... Shut the fu*k up with your questions before I come to whatever sh*thole you live in and choke the sh*t outta you
 5 years ago '11        #212
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Megamind said:
That's why you play the game and don't run to Boxden after every fu*king little thing happens... Shut the fu*k up with your questions before I come to whatever sh*thole you live in and choke the sh*t outta you
Bring some taco bell.
 5 years ago '05        #213
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,165 | Props total: 9642 9642
 Megamind said:
That's why you play the game and don't run to Boxden after every fu*king little thing happens... Shut the fu*k up with your questions before I come to whatever sh*thole you live in and choke the sh*t outta you
cheese about to k!ll jazzsman
 5 years ago '11        #214
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
My god. This trip down to Mexico is horrible.
 5 years ago '06        #215
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39


You havn't even gotten the Fort Mercer Trophy which is needed to unlock access to Mexico


You are mentally disturbed.


Last edited by Soraci7; 01-09-2013 at 08:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #216
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Soraci7 said:


You havn't even gotten the Fort Mercer Trophy which is needed to unlock access to Mexico


You are mentally disturbed.
Check again, stupid.
 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM         #217
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why yall worried about what he is or isn't playing
 5 years ago '11        #218
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 N E R D said:
Why yall worried about what he is or isn't playing
Because I don't play games.

So how much longer do I have until I'm done?


Last edited by Jesszman; 01-09-2013 at 08:46 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #219
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39


Assault on Fort Mercer = no trophy. Pathological liar.
 01-09-2013, 11:54 PM         #220
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:


Assault on Fort Mercer = no trophy. Pathological liar.


This n*gga came through with his stats


Why are you lying, Jezzy?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside The one thing I HATE about The Witcher 3
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy