Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Megamind said:
You don't like figuring sh*t out by yourself? This n*gga asked if the missions changed or do you just herd cattle and sh*t? What the fu*k, man? What the fu*k? You little fu*king sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #182
space
space
space
Whelp, loving RDR so much that I just pre-ordered GTAV. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2013, 03:19 PM         #183
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never did fast travel when I had the game. is that like where you pay up and a wagon takes you where you need to be instantaneously? that's pretty lame imo. I loved riding the horse from town to town... even if my destination was on the other side of the map...

fast travel would take the fun out of it...
 5 years ago '06        #184
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Games Addict said:
I never did fast travel when I had the game. is that like where you pay up and a wagon takes you where you need to be instantaneously? that's pretty lame imo. I loved riding the horse from town to town... even if my destination was on the other side of the map...

I'm the same way. I take the horse from Blackwater all the way to the last stronghold in the Southwest of Mexico.
 5 years ago '06        #185
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Learn how to play a game on your own. It's obvious you dont have much experience because you gaming library is the equivalent to toddler books.

Grow a pair & stop seeking for people to hold ur hand throughout the game, especially the tutorial.
 5 years ago '05        #186
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Soraci7 said:
Learn how to play a game on your own. It's obvious you dont have much experience because you gaming library is the equivalent to toddler books.

Grow a pair & stop seeking for people to hold ur hand throughout the game, especially the tutorial.
but but but hes a college student he must know how to play a video game soraci
 5 years ago '11        #187
space
space
space
 Games Addict said:

Nah. You can setup a campsite to quick travel to a waypoint or a town. It kinda sucks though since time elapses rather quickly, but oh well.
 5 years ago '05        #188
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Jesszman said:
Nah. You can setup a campsite to quick travel to a waypoint or a town. It kinda sucks though since time elapses rather quickly, but oh well.
Do you expect time to just stand still during your fast travel?
 5 years ago '11        #189
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
Do you expect time to just stand still during your fast travel?
Well I could get over there by horse and not have it change so drastically...so yes.
 5 years ago '05        #190
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Jesszman said:
Well I could get over there by horse and not have it change so drastically...so yes.
It's called pros and cons...
 5 years ago '09        #191
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
If you can't comprehend how to advance the plot in Red Dead Redemption in a "defined way" you really expected us to believe you were ever going to make it anywhere in Dark Souls?
 5 years ago '11        #192
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
If you can't comprehend how to advance the plot in Red Dead Redemption in a "defined way" you really expected us to believe you were ever going to make it anywhere in Dark Souls?
you can't be that stupid
 5 years ago '07        #193
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
dope a.ss game.
 5 years ago '11        #194
space
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
dope a.ss game.
Indeed Absolutely love the combat, it's amazing.
 5 years ago '06        #195
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
So you like the game now? What didn't you like about the game the first time you played?
 5 years ago '11        #196
space
space
space
I honestly don't remember. I guess it's similar to what happened with inFAMOUS and I. Being thrust so late in the game and not being able to experience everything for myself at my own pace was off putting. Once I played the inFAMOUS trial on PS+ i fell in love. Now that I'm playing RDR from start to finish, i'm having a lot of fun. The game still has its problems though like the stuttery framerate, and horrible pop-ins.

I was just helping some dude with some bounty or whatever (it's where they introduce you to paying off your bounty) and the guy wanted me to steal these deputy's horses and the screen just sat there for a minute before all the guys suddenly appeared. I was like But overall, it's a great game. Really hoping more to do later on though, I don't really like playing Poker, fish fingers, or horse shoes.
 5 years ago '09        #197
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Jesszman said:
you can't be that stupid

Stupid enough to believe anything you post? You are right, can't anybody be that stupid. I'm stupid enough to know how to advance a plot in an open world game. I'm stupid enough to not have to ask the most basic of questions about a self explanatory game. Reading your posts on here about trying to play this sh*t makes it even more obvious how much of a troll and false flagger you have really been since your Boxden accounts creation.
 5 years ago '05        #198
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Acid Rap said:
Stupid enough to believe anything you post? You are right, can't anybody be that stupid. I'm stupid enough to know how to advance a plot in an open world game. I'm stupid enough to not have to ask the most basic of questions about a self explanatory game. Reading your posts on here about trying to play this sh*t makes it even more obvious how much of a troll and false flagger you have really been since your Boxden accounts creation.
truuu
 5 years ago '11        #199
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
I've obviously been advancing the plot since I got the game. I just wanted to know how sidequests and stuff were handled or if I was doing some sidequest chain and Bonny was the main quest giver
 5 years ago '06        #200
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Why do i get the feeling you are playing RDR to gain an inkling of respect after me & acid tore your gaming library a new as*hole
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago