Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,657 | Props total: 6095 6095
wonder how much Meek paid this dude
 5 years ago '05        #122
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
seeing niko beside AR fu*ked up was the worse sh*t to me. that was cass's guy. was with him in a bunch of videos before he all the way got on. him saying cass didn't feed him had me like "damn..."

but then again...

feeding your n*ggas and taking care of a n*gga are two totally different things.
it's no fu*king way cass wasn't feeding these n*ggas and they still ride for him as long as they did.
this sh*t would've came out a long time ago if that was the case.

i'm not sure what they was expecting. cars and houses? 401k plans along with that?
 5 years ago '06        #123
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 MegaTON said:
n*ggas a bum (i used to like dudes raps)

- "nobody sent me money"
- "im broke out here" 2 minutes later... "we got big bottles of liquor" which one is it?
- i have nothin against cass... 2 minutes later... "cass aint no street n*gga"
- "i caught a body for you" ... no you caught a body cuz ur a monkey

why these rappers soundin like baby mamas?
Thank you for this...for you to say you're kool with cass, 90% of this video you was sh*ttin on his whole life and d!ckridin meek prolly cuz he gave you some bread.
 5 years ago '12        #124
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1165 1165
To tell the truth ar got feminine ways wit dat d!cksuckin meek and sneakdissin cass. Rt quote me
 5 years ago '10        #125
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
I don't think cass got the money these n*ggas think he got
 5 years ago '04        #126
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
new years eve party...no bi*ches...times is hard.
 5 years ago '04        #127
blackout4dayz 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 38 38
alot of you guys make good points but its quite clear most of you guys are very young..

i never comment but being that i used to live in philly and i know how they get down... the only thing this video showed me is AR-AB feels entitled

How you expect another man to feed the homies before his family?

What happened when BEANS was on that extra philly sh*t runnin around crazy??? Jay fell the fu*k back and made him find his own way.. cause guess what being hood only gets you hood money

my point is only this if meek and cass weren't (sorta) beefin' would this video have ever been made?
If cass just came off a few hot singles and bout to drop a lp would AR not be in studio tryna get his features in?

I mean i get it he mad but blaming any other man for your struggles is LAME! POINT BLANK!
 5 years ago '04        #128
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 Smokeen Freeman said:
So we cant line our sh*t up.

cuz we muslim?
ock!

I know,I guess when you in the trap so is your beard.

But yea this video is on some snake sh*t.This was a bad look for meek and AB.On some please feed me Seymour type sh*t,d!ckridin type sh*t.

disgusting what a lil money in ya pocket will make you do and say.I mean it might be true,who knows right now but damn it look suspect.

Got my popcorn ready tho.
 5 years ago '05        #129
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
Ab a real dude beyond rap.....when Quilly talked wreckless about him, he didnt drop a diss, he just went and beat him up lolol

this dude a trapper........then a rapper
 5 years ago '12        #130
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
really?
 01-03-2013, 07:52 AM         #131
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
43 minutes

Exactly i aint got 43 minutes to here some n*gga babble over 2 wack a.ss rappers..
 5 years ago '05        #132
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
m only 3 mins in an this n*gga AR trippin. He a grown a.ss man an if he let another n*gga put him in bad situations and didnt get paid, thats his own dumb a.ss fault. He say Cass cool an he just talked to him....Cass must really be a bi*ch tho bc aint no n*gga gonna talk that much sh*t about me an still be like thats my n*gga an this n*ggas hand movements is annoying as sh*t, sadly thats how most n*ggas here talk but its still annoying
 5 years ago '05        #133
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
These n*ggas is crazy how the fu*k they all sayin Cass they n*gga but they talkin all kinds of wreckless about him. These dudes sound like a bunch of bi*ches an this video has meek all over it. He had to pay these n*ggas bc real n*ggas supposedly dont snitch an this video is a fkn snitch fest on top of them n*ggas snitchin on themselves cats these days are ridiculous. Everybody in philly kinda knew how cass was an knew that he always had somebody f!ghtin for him an they played they part while he was gettin money but when the money stops...you see who the real n*ggas is
 5 years ago '07        #134
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
while you at home reading your bible - ar ab

5 years ago '06        #135
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
He sh*ts on Cass so casually while reminding us every 5 min that "Cass is my n*gga" lmao

"Cass I'ma sign you to my label so these n*ggas can't bully you"
 5 years ago '07        #136
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
yo the one thing i dont get is how did cass get that scar on his face if he was under the bed....
 5 years ago '07        #137
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 jbwell83 said:
yo the one thing i dont get is how did cass get that scar on his face if he was under the bed....
Car accident
 5 years ago '04        #138
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 poeknock said:
m only 3 mins in an this n*gga AR trippin. He a grown a.ss man an if he let another n*gga put him in bad situations and didnt get paid, thats his own dumb a.ss fault. He say Cass cool an he just talked to him....Cass must really be a bi*ch tho bc aint no n*gga gonna talk that much sh*t about me an still be like thats my n*gga an this n*ggas hand movements is annoying as sh*t, sadly thats how most n*ggas here talk but its still annoying

That's what I'm saying.
 5 years ago '04        #139
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 5762 5762
you and cass still friends but you take 43 minutes to sh*t him If thats a friendship in philly im good. He not getting involve but spoke on the situation Thats gettin involved n*gga. Him saying cass is still his man while sh*ttin on is his way of saying you a bi*ch I can say what I want you gonna be cool with it cause I said so & since I said were still cool aint no otha n*gga gon play you like a bi*ch but me.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-03-2013 at 10:35 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #140
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
I was a fan of AR-AB until i saw this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy