Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
92 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 126 126
seeing niko beside AR fu*ked up was the worse sh*t to me. that was cass's guy. was with him in a bunch of videos before he all the way got on. him saying cass didn't feed him had me like "damn..."

but then again...

feeding your n*ggas and taking care of a n*gga are two totally different things.
it's no fu*king way cass wasn't feeding these n*ggas and they still ride for him as long as they did.
this sh*t would've came out a long time ago if that was the case.

i'm not sure what they was expecting. cars and houses? 401k plans along with that?
 5 years ago '06        #122
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 191 191
 MegaTON said:
n*ggas a bum (i used to like dudes raps)

- "nobody sent me money"
- "im broke out here" 2 minutes later... "we got big bottles of liquor" which one is it?
- i have nothin against cass... 2 minutes later... "cass aint no street n*gga"
- "i caught a body for you" ... no you caught a body cuz ur a monkey

why these rappers soundin like baby mamas?
Thank you for this...for you to say you're kool with cass, 90% of this video you was sh*ttin on his whole life and d!ckridin meek prolly cuz he gave you some bread.
 5 years ago '12        #123
Zoo Blocc Savage 92 heat pts92
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 1212 1212
To tell the truth ar got feminine ways wit dat d!cksuckin meek and sneakdissin cass. Rt quote me
 5 years ago '10        #124
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 23105 23105
I don't think cass got the money these n*ggas think he got
 5 years ago '04        #125
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 4 4
new years eve party...no bi*ches...times is hard.
 5 years ago '04        #126
blackout4dayz 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 38 38
alot of you guys make good points but its quite clear most of you guys are very young..

i never comment but being that i used to live in philly and i know how they get down... the only thing this video showed me is AR-AB feels entitled

How you expect another man to feed the homies before his family?

What happened when BEANS was on that extra philly sh*t runnin around crazy??? Jay fell the fu*k back and made him find his own way.. cause guess what being hood only gets you hood money

my point is only this if meek and cass weren't (sorta) beefin' would this video have ever been made?
If cass just came off a few hot singles and bout to drop a lp would AR not be in studio tryna get his features in?

I mean i get it he mad but blaming any other man for your struggles is LAME! POINT BLANK!
 5 years ago '04        #127
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4961 4961
 Smokeen Freeman said:
So we cant line our sh*t up.

cuz we muslim?
ock!

I know,I guess when you in the trap so is your beard.

But yea this video is on some snake sh*t.This was a bad look for meek and AB.On some please feed me Seymour type sh*t,d!ckridin type sh*t.

disgusting what a lil money in ya pocket will make you do and say.I mean it might be true,who knows right now but damn it look suspect.

Got my popcorn ready tho.
 5 years ago '05        #128
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
Ab a real dude beyond rap.....when Quilly talked wreckless about him, he didnt drop a diss, he just went and beat him up lolol

this dude a trapper........then a rapper
 5 years ago '12        #129
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
really?
 01-03-2013, 06:52 AM         #130
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
43 minutes

Exactly i aint got 43 minutes to here some n*gga babble over 2 wack a.ss rappers..
 5 years ago '05        #131
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 188 188
m only 3 mins in an this n*gga AR trippin. He a grown a.ss man an if he let another n*gga put him in bad situations and didnt get paid, thats his own dumb a.ss fault. He say Cass cool an he just talked to him....Cass must really be a bi*ch tho bc aint no n*gga gonna talk that much sh*t about me an still be like thats my n*gga an this n*ggas hand movements is annoying as sh*t, sadly thats how most n*ggas here talk but its still annoying
 5 years ago '05        #132
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 188 188
These n*ggas is crazy how the fu*k they all sayin Cass they n*gga but they talkin all kinds of wreckless about him. These dudes sound like a bunch of bi*ches an this video has meek all over it. He had to pay these n*ggas bc real n*ggas supposedly dont snitch an this video is a fkn snitch fest on top of them n*ggas snitchin on themselves cats these days are ridiculous. Everybody in philly kinda knew how cass was an knew that he always had somebody f!ghtin for him an they played they part while he was gettin money but when the money stops...you see who the real n*ggas is
 5 years ago '07        #133
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
while you at home reading your bible - ar ab

5 years ago '06        #134
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
He sh*ts on Cass so casually while reminding us every 5 min that "Cass is my n*gga" lmao

"Cass I'ma sign you to my label so these n*ggas can't bully you"
 5 years ago '07        #135
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
yo the one thing i dont get is how did cass get that scar on his face if he was under the bed....
 5 years ago '07        #136
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 jbwell83 said:
yo the one thing i dont get is how did cass get that scar on his face if he was under the bed....
Car accident
 5 years ago '04        #137
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 poeknock said:
m only 3 mins in an this n*gga AR trippin. He a grown a.ss man an if he let another n*gga put him in bad situations and didnt get paid, thats his own dumb a.ss fault. He say Cass cool an he just talked to him....Cass must really be a bi*ch tho bc aint no n*gga gonna talk that much sh*t about me an still be like thats my n*gga an this n*ggas hand movements is annoying as sh*t, sadly thats how most n*ggas here talk but its still annoying

That's what I'm saying.
 5 years ago '04        #138
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$14,369 | Props total: 7637 7637
you and cass still friends but you take 43 minutes to sh*t him If thats a friendship in philly im good. He not getting involve but spoke on the situation Thats gettin involved n*gga. Him saying cass is still his man while sh*ttin on is his way of saying you a bi*ch I can say what I want you gonna be cool with it cause I said so & since I said were still cool aint no otha n*gga gon play you like a bi*ch but me.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-03-2013 at 09:35 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #139
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
I was a fan of AR-AB until i saw this.
 5 years ago '04        #140
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 1188 1188
Dude is obviously a straight thug who wants to get on wit somebody or anybody thats hot from philly... I think hes bout that life, but hes just a scavenger that people are scared of..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy