AR-AB Talks Meek Mill & Cassidy Beef

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 DXFan619 said:
Got the comment from the YT video.
thats some intense d!ck riding right there
 5 years ago '11        #182
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
On some real sh*t how is nobody gonna mention the freeway beard looking dude next to AR give cassidy props for calling his probation officer and getting him out of a jam..thats real sh*t to take the time out and do that/put your name on the line.

Then AR interrupted him and said it don't matter and the guy put his head down silently and never spoke again in the video
 01-04-2013, 12:11 AM         #183
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
On some real sh*t how is nobody gonna mention the freeway beard looking dude next to AR give cassidy props for calling his probation officer and getting him out of a jam..thats real sh*t to take the time out and do that/put your name on the line.

Then AR interrupted him and said it don't matter and the guy put his head down silently and never spoke again in the video
That's how you know this video is bullsh*t and AR got paid to throw Cass under the bus.

Why no one mentioned when Cass gave AR his FS chain? Or how he put him on big time?

Nobody would've heard of AR if Cass ain't put him on

This video is suspect as sh*t and Cass at least going to address it soon, or so he says.
 5 years ago '12        #184
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1165 1165
 SavageMitten said:
To tell the truth ar got feminine ways wit dat d!cksuckin meek and sneakdissin cass. Rt quote me
Who think he a real n*gga?
 5 years ago '11        #185
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
That's how you know this video is bullsh*t and AR got paid to throw Cass under the bus.

Why no one mentioned when Cass gave AR his FS chain? Or how he put him on big time?

Nobody would've heard of AR if Cass ain't put him on

This video is suspect as sh*t and Cass at least going to address it soon, or so he says.
Bet his probation officer calling cassidy right now like

"we just seen a video of him in the trap house dissing you"
 5 years ago '11        #187
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
 44wade said:
Can't believe dude put all that sh*t out there. Not a good look.

With that being said Cass needs to quit rapping.
Why does Cass need to quit rapping? Even if ALL of the sh*t was true, it would only mean Cass isn't a credible person, OUTSIDE of rap.. but that don't mean his bars ain't nasty as fu*k..

Bruce Leeroy said:

He was giving cass that praise calling him a real n*gga @ 55 secs. I mean come on. It's obvious Meek put food in ar-ab.
YO.. i dunno how ppl saying Ar-Ab ain't go off too.. both Cass & Ar-Ab merked this jawn.. i don't even like bull like that.. i like more thoughtful bars, but dude was saying some vicious sh*t..

"i gotta fien' that'll do anything for that butta-white.. he'll fix ya transmission with a butterknife" what?!

six6nine9wpk said:
Im from the city and heavy into music i don know who the fu*k slim is.....
you a fraud if you make this statement.. you CAN'T be from Philly and not know about MAD n*ggaz.. him, MF (GDK, Ab Lava, Dutch, Spade, Bump, nut a.ss Bianca, Reese Rolex), SP (Free, Peedi, Chris, Neef, Oschino, Sparks), Reed, Jihad, D. Jones, NH, Chic Raw, Kaboom, Vodka, Quilly, Ness, Hollowman, Slaughterico, Shelliano, Reignman.. TouchMoney, TopKlass, O.I.T.C., i mean.. i'm prolly forgetting more than i'm mentioning.. (nah, not really)

Smokeen Freeman said:
I know they was talkin sh*t an all.

but could nobody call the barber.

Philly n*ggas love they beards.
yes, we do.. i'm not even muslim, and i get A'Salaam Walaikum'd all the time.. i just respond "God bless you too, my brother" .. sh*t, it's just so much easier to keep it then to shave all the time.. and i'll be damned if i'ma cut all this sh*t off with a razor, and rock some baby face a.ss sh*t.. look'n like a youngbul..

YoungKazzy said:
Does anyone know anything about this rapper from philly called "HOLLOWMAN" ???
Heard this freestyle like 8 years ago and sh*t was soo tough I can remember it to this day today.

what happened to him ?

EDIT* -

he still got it but has absolutely ZERO promotion.
Dude commented after you, talk'n 'bout his battle with E. Ness.. that battle was serious.. Ness was still riding that Da Band fame, and when Hollow spit that "P.C." wordplay, that sh*t was bananas..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Super-C said:
Ab a real dude beyond rap.....when Quilly talked wreckless about him, he didnt drop a diss, he just went and beat him up lolol

this dude a trapper........then a rapper
i see you're knowledgeable in Philly history..

[Trini Yute] said:
I was burning a spliff with my cousin to this sh*t last night, the whole video goes downhill after Cassidy stops spittin
you died.. n*ggaz must not recognize that hard sh*t.. i'm not it's biggest fan.. but i prefer hard rap to trap rap, and damn sure over that hip pop.. (tight pants wearing a.ss sh*t)

Duntaz said:
you and cass still friends but you take 43 minutes to sh*t him If thats a friendship in philly im good...
word?? so you gon' categorize my whole city by some sh*t you see on youtube?? with the reach..

==============

OAN: to the dude that mentioned Hollowman, i shot pool wit him in this bar in north philly.. bussed his a.ss (i'm just name dropping)

OAN: it's funny to see the video in OP.. i went to Temple University with the bul in the leather, drinking out the styrofoam, that wasn't really saying much, in front of the bul wit the individuals that said NH's name.. he looks so0o out of place in the vid, cuz that wasn't his vibe when he was in college.. sure didn't seem like a goon back then.. (waxed his a.ss on the pool table too)
 5 years ago '11        #188
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
yeah man.. i did say i forgot mad n*ggaz.. it's so many.. my brother was locked up wit Kre Forch.. n*ggaz used to spit together.. i never really fu*ked wit Frankie wit da Grippaz Gone.. sh*t, he had his grippaz gone! anytime i seen him, i always had the *insert kevin hart eww face: face..

i forgot Young Hot & Tech Nine (a beast).. i stopped following the rap scene in philly.. but from 2000-2010, Philly was abuzz.
 5 years ago '04        #189
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Dray said:

I saw that shyt too... and then AR was like, "these my soldiers. I run this shyt." lol As soon as I saw that, I was like, "AR is one disgruntled goon away from being k!lled." haha
 5 years ago '04        #190
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #191
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
I saw that shyt too... and then AR was like, "these my soldiers. I run this shyt." lol As soon as I saw that, I was like, "AR is one disgruntled goon away from being k!lled." haha
took 13/gained 50 pounds... feels like he can take more

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2013, 04:13 AM         #192
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AR-AB has a buzz? never hear dude's name mentioned on the east or even the net this is the first thread I've ever even seen on him

Meek is def feeding him, AB just needs to freestyle to this

[video - click to view]

Scouser said:
I used to like young hot, tech 9 a beast battling, I thought Frank was all around nice (need i mention what did to the J murder)
But yeah Kre, Vodka, and Chic always been nice
even Crazy a.ss D Jones stepped his sh*t up - snappin a.ss n*gga lol
How come Jay Bezel never gets love?
 5 years ago '06        #193
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
 Scouser said:
I used to like young hot, tech 9 a beast battling, I thought Frank was all around nice (need i mention what did to the J murder)
But yeah Kre, Vodka, and Chic always been nice
even Crazy a.ss D Jones stepped his sh*t up - snappin a.ss n*gga lol

When Chic and Lil Man ran up on D.Jones
classic footage

but back to AB though, its only a matter of time before someone peel his head for talking to much
 5 years ago '06        #194
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Watched every second of that 43mins... Good watch.
 5 years ago '09        #195
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 sleep23rd said:
Self defense
you dont do time for self defense

you go home, unless he beat the murder case because it was self defense but he wasnt license to carry a firearm, then i get the 2 years, im guessing thats what happened
 5 years ago '09        #196
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Blah said:
When Chic and Lil Man ran up on D.Jones
classic footage

[video - click to view]

one thing i like about philly rap is you gotta talk it like you walk it or you can end up getting choked by beans like gillie did, getting chumped like d.jones or getting knocked out like joey jihad
 01-06-2013, 10:17 AM         #197
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
43 minutes? Damn, n*ggas ain't playing no more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy