$wagg jojo brother is making the same mistake that jojo made

most viewed right now
 140
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
 Roddy Little said:
Bricksquad/069-075/D-Block been goin' hard in the Chi.


why dude have a nerf gun in the video looking hard tho ...
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
Being from the South where most of my homies GD, seeing GD's & BD's bang on eachother like the other is VL is strange to me. I know the difference (Hoover & David) but damn the Folk nation gotta come together. Cuzz these young n*ggas got nothing to live for with no fu*ks to give. It's like life is free and inexpensive when in reality life is expensive, you only get one. I was thinking that if them laws let Hoover free sh*t would put the 7 back together but my BO$ told me that it's young n*ggas that'll try to take his head off if that happen. The OG of 74?


Is King David still alive?
 5 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BluCupShawty said:
Being from the South where most of my homies GD, seeing GD's & BD's bang on eachother like the other is VL is strange to me. I know the difference (Hoover & David) but damn the Folk nation gotta come together. Cuzz these young n*ggas got nothing to live for with no fu*ks to give. It's like life is free and inexpensive when in reality life is expensive, you only get one. I was thinking that if them laws let Hoover free sh*t would put the 7 back together but my BO$ told me that it's young n*ggas that'll try to take his head off if that happen. The OG of 74?


Is King David still alive?
David died decades ago. He got shot by BPS. Stones k!lled ALOT of Chicago legends from David Barksdale, to Mickey Cogwell, to Bull. But since there are less nationally known BPS rappers, everyone on BX just talks about GDN/BDN. It's more GDs, Lord, and Stones in Chicago than BDs.
 5 years ago '09        #44
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 BluCupShawty said:
Being from the South where most of my homies GD, seeing GD's & BD's bang on eachother like the other is VL is strange to me. I know the difference (Hoover & David) but damn the Folk nation gotta come together. Cuzz these young n*ggas got nothing to live for with no fu*ks to give. It's like life is free and inexpensive when in reality life is expensive, you only get one. I was thinking that if them laws let Hoover free sh*t would put the 7 back together but my BO$ told me that it's young n*ggas that'll try to take his head off if that happen. The OG of 74?


Is King David still alive?
...david dead and ain't comin back.. and yes they would lay down hoover, because most of these young n*ggaz don't know no lit or creed or abide by it... and the lit was made to combat savageness which is all these lil n*ggaz care about..they rengades by nature claimin the umbrella... it's a new world that larry ain't built for in these late stages..... the generation gap is too wide a margin.....they'd easily k!ll him than convert
 5 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 Chief Dee said:
David died decades ago. He got shot by BPS. Stones k!lled ALOT of Chicago legends from David Barksdale, to Mickey Cogwell, to Bull. But since there are less nationally known BPS rappers, everyone on BX just talks about GDN/BDN. It's more GDs, Lord, and Stones in Chicago than BDs.
OK gotcha

 spider-man said:
...david dead and ain't comin back.. and yes they would lay down hoover, because most of these young n*ggaz don't know no lit or creed or abide by it... and the lit was made to combat savageness which is all these lil n*ggaz care about..they rengades by nature claimin the umbrella... it's a new world that larry ain't built for in these late stages..... the generation gap is too wide a margin.....they'd easily k!ll him than convert


mane thats the stupidest sh*t I ever heard of.
I remeber on ganland sum young vl's tried to murk an OG on the highway

1 thing I learned from my BO$ is that you gonna respect the OG's or get violated sumtn ugly.
Why the og's of these young n*ggas aint showing them they way and let em run blind?
 5 years ago '10        #46
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
I don't feel bad at all. How the fu*k you make a song saying 3hunna k with guns flashing and wanna seem like you're the victim? He had that sh*t coming. His mom wanna act like she aint know what was going down
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BluCupShawty said:
where are these lil n*ggas parents?
the youth is doomed
Straight Children of the Corn in Chicago.

Im convinced
 01-03-2013, 02:12 PM         #48
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
David died decades ago. He got shot by BPS. Stones k!lled ALOT of Chicago legends from David Barksdale, to Mickey Cogwell, to Bull. But since there are less nationally known BPS rappers, everyone on BX just talks about GDN/BDN. It's more GDs, Lord, and Stones in Chicago than BDs.
what bps rappers are hot in chicago right now? the city got that heat, i'd like to hear more from it
 5 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 TheMindOf said:
Straight Children of the Corn in Chicago.

Im convinced


I lol'd picturing that in my head. sh*t would make millions! Fredro in an amish hat, now thats a scary site
 5 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 spacerap said:
what bps rappers are hot in chicago right now? the city got that heat, i'd like to hear more from it
Sly Polaroid from Goonsquad who ran with Bump J and Count from LEP are the best two best Stone rappers IMO. Also that group CTC Crazy from Moetown. There are some real huff/wack Moes rapping though like Looney Gooney, avoid him. And I dunno if King Samson is Stone or not because the click he hang with BBG Heatsquad is mostly Stones from the Nine [79th]. But he says stuff in songs that sound like he's not Stone. If he IS Stone, he'd be one of the top three BPS rappers. Sly and Count did a song together called "Stone Love" that was ill.


[video - click to view]

 01-03-2013, 02:34 PM         #51
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
where are these lil n*ggas parents?
the youth is doomed
they dumbazz mom lettin run the street gangbanging then wanna pop up like these n*ggas innocent when they brains get left on the concrete.
 01-03-2013, 02:38 PM         #52
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Sly Polaroid from Goonsquad who ran with Bump J and Count from LEP are the best two best Stone rappers IMO. Also that group CTC Crazy from Moetown. There are some real huff/wack Moes rapping though like Looney Gooney, avoid him. And I dunno if King Samson is Stone or not because the click he hang with BBG Heatsquad is mostly Stones from the Nine [79th]. But he says stuff in songs that sound like he's not Stone. If he IS Stone, he'd be one of the top three BPS rappers. Sly and Count did a song together called "Stone Love" that was ill.

you sound like u support all this ignorant gbe shyt. Surprising considering your posts usually contain some form of positive intellect and these guys represent nothing but death and destruction. These little a.ss kids shouldn't have grown a.ss men promoting them or their actions
 5 years ago '05        #53
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
from this thread you can tell who is the square n*ggas on bx
 5 years ago '05        #54
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
fu*k All that


COUNT (Lep Bogus Boys) is Best n*gga out of Chicago on Street sh*t.....He rap circles around all them lil Muthafu*kas
 5 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 CartelFamill said:
fu*k All that


COUNT (Lep Bogus Boys) is Best n*gga out of Chicago on Street sh*t.....He rap circles around all them lil Muthafu*kas
Up sum links fam

this ma sh*t right here


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-03-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504

[video - click to view]

 01-03-2013, 03:58 PM         #59
brapkid55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*ggas name is swag? wtf
 5 years ago '04        #60
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 BluCupShawty said:
OK gotcha





mane thats the stupidest sh*t I ever heard of.
I remeber on ganland sum young vl's tried to murk an OG on the highway

1 thing I learned from my BO$ is that you gonna respect the OG's or get violated sumtn ugly.
Why the og's of these young n*ggas aint showing them they way and let em run blind?
cuz these lil n*ggas k!llin and dope dealin and the ogz reap the rewards. if you school a lost mind it will eventually turn on those it felt didnt show'em the right path which means most of them old head n*ggas is dead. and rightfully so imo since most the real gz dead anyhow and whats left is the weak goofballs.

i had to stop myself from fallin into the trap n*ggas aint living by the codes anymore its all for show,and foolish pride. nobody wants to build its destory more money in war than peace.
watchin my folkz drop like flies for no real reason.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy