2013 NFL Draft Top 15 draft prospects courtesy of Sideline 2 Sideline

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2013, 12:58 AM         #81
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
Olegetree >>>> Jarvis Jones.

I'd give my left nut for my squad to get him.. He is by FAR the best LB in the country

This man missed 4 games and had 111 tackles...Patrick Willis JR

Geno Smith = Akili Smith
I hope this is a troll post, because if not this is the dumbest post of the thread so far. I'm not that high on Jones, but he's definitely better than Ogletree. Get the fu*k out of here dude. Minter > Ogletree, Arthur Brown > Ogletree. Ogletree is being way overrated. He's gonna disappoint some NFL fans for whatever team he goes to right off the bat because he'll run himself out of plays. He's way too inconsistent, as of now. WITH THAT SAID, Ogletree can develop into a good LB. But he still won't be the best LB out of this draft, I guarantee that. To say he is by far the best LB in the country is asinine. Then to call him Patrick Willis Jr?

As far as Geno, if he goes to the wrong system (up tempo, gun heavy team like WVU is misusing him), then he might struggle some. But Akili Smith? Nah dog. If Geno goes to a team that understands he's better from under center (which WVU due to Dana Holgo being incredibly impatient rarely does with him), he's going to impress a lot of folks. He's got the footwork, and the mechanics, when he's under center he's more under control of them because he HAS to use his feet. But whatever, no one's gonna believe in Geno until he shows something in the league so fu*k talking about him more, it's been done to death...

Cheeze is right about Dorsey being in the wrong system, he doesn't fit the 3-4 at all.

Conversely... Dion Jordan can do both... but I think you'll see more immediate results out of him in a 3-4. On that note: Dion Jordan is a fu*king enigma, the Praying Mantis. This guy is 6'7, long, lanky, insane first step, he screams Jevon Kearse but he can cover like Julian Peterson. HE CAN COVER SLOT WRs FOR GODS SAKE, effectively too. Jordan and Arthur Brown are the two most versatile LBs in this draft. Brown was covering Barner and De. Thomas step for step on WHEEL routes tonight. Unreal. Jordan has the highest ceiling out of all the DEs/OLBs in my opinion. He's that crazy of a physical specimen. These guys don't come around but once a decade. He's a converted TE. He's only been playing DE/OLB for what? Two years? It may be three, but I think it's two. He's much like Bjoern Werner in that these guys' cons coming in are a lack of pass rush moves, but they've only been doing this for a few years. Get them in there with a good DL coach, the sky is the fu*king limit. Dion's very raw, but he's so fu*king good and the potential is much higher than other DE/OLB prospects. Like I said, think Kearse, sh*t, even think a less refined Aldon Smith. But even at that, Aldon isn't as good at covering as Jordan is.

I'd draft Jordan in the top 5. He's that big of a talent. You just gotta make sure you get him the coaching.
 01-04-2013, 01:58 AM         #82
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got Cheeve? you're good peoples with good info.....

but i'd respect you more if you didn't make a thread like the Jaguars were a sleeper team this year

But I do agree about Jordan. His upside is probably the highest if he gets a good coach that gets him to utilize his length and not just his speed. Like Tiko said, JT-like size and athleticism if not better. BUT, I do see a lot of his plays being from a stand up 3-4 spot which bothers me. His up and under move I've seen a few times screams Wake and with both of them on the edge

But honestly,
 5 years ago '05        #83
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ricengravy said:
bein pro ready and actually being worth a damn in the pros are 2 different things

USC quarterbacks are always pro ready but their track record
Playing in a pro system being pro ready and being worth a damn in the pros are 3 different things
 5 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 MythMade said:
LSU D-lineman=USC Qb's

Marcus Spears, Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson
They are all out of position in the NFL tho...... Spears before he put on weight to play the 3 technique was a 4-3 DE at LSU, Jackson was a 4-3 DE at LSU and Dorsey was a 4-3 DT at LSU. KC reached on Jackson #3 overall Its always a gamble drafting players that high and switching positions. Smaller DEs in college going to a 3-4 OLB in the NFL is less of a gamble for example Woodley, Ware, Spencer, Kerrigan, Orakpo, Matthews etc made pretty good transitions. IMO Mingo is more of a sure thing as a 3-4 OLB than Montgomery at DE in the pros.
 5 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 TH35 said:
Didn't say that. They dominate the draft but the players that are actually producing more in the NFL are from what conference? I'll wait... and I'll help not the SEC, definitely not the Big 12... (your QB is from the conference) and every player needs great players around them or they won't do sh*t you need a defense to win the NFL period. Don't tell me what people inherited. Obviously if you go to a sh*t team your team will be sh*t.
BS, Luck went to a s**t team and turned it around without a defense. Brees inherited a s**t team here in '06 and turned it around and never had a top 10 defense here. Its a new era in football defense doesnt win Championships anymore Elite QBs do. Outside of Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson look at the SB winning QBs in the past 20 years.

Like I said players will flop or flourish depending on their work ethic, where they end up, coaching, and the situation a combination of all of that. Like we spoke about the LSU DLINEMEN Spears, Jackson, and Dorsey all 3 switched positions, have been busts, and 2 of those 3 play for the Chiefs. Everyone that doesnt produce and winds up being a bust is not always like
 5 years ago '10        #86
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
dont think mingo and banks belong in the top 15
 5 years ago '10        #87
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Got Cheeve? said:
I hope this is a troll post, because if not this is the dumbest post of the thread so far. I'm not that high on Jones, but he's definitely better than Ogletree. Get the fu*k out of here dude. Minter > Ogletree, Arthur Brown > Ogletree. Ogletree is being way overrated. He's gonna disappoint some NFL fans for whatever team he goes to right off the bat because he'll run himself out of plays. He's way too inconsistent, as of now. WITH THAT SAID, Ogletree can develop into a good LB. But he still won't be the best LB out of this draft, I guarantee that. To say he is by far the best LB in the country is asinine. Then to call him Patrick Willis Jr?

As far as Geno, if he goes to the wrong system (up tempo, gun heavy team like WVU is misusing him), then he might struggle some. But Akili Smith? Nah dog. If Geno goes to a team that understands he's better from under center (which WVU due to Dana Holgo being incredibly impatient rarely does with him), he's going to impress a lot of folks. He's got the footwork, and the mechanics, when he's under center he's more under control of them because he HAS to use his feet. But whatever, no one's gonna believe in Geno until he shows something in the league so fu*k talking about him more, it's been done to death...

Cheeze is right about Dorsey being in the wrong system, he doesn't fit the 3-4 at all.

Conversely... Dion Jordan can do both... but I think you'll see more immediate results out of him in a 3-4. On that note: Dion Jordan is a fu*king enigma, the Praying Mantis. This guy is 6'7, long, lanky, insane first step, he screams Jevon Kearse but he can cover like Julian Peterson. HE CAN COVER SLOT WRs FOR GODS SAKE, effectively too. Jordan and Arthur Brown are the two most versatile LBs in this draft. Brown was covering Barner and De. Thomas step for step on WHEEL routes tonight. Unreal. Jordan has the highest ceiling out of all the DEs/OLBs in my opinion. He's that crazy of a physical specimen. These guys don't come around but once a decade. He's a converted TE. He's only been playing DE/OLB for what? Two years? It may be three, but I think it's two. He's much like Bjoern Werner in that these guys' cons coming in are a lack of pass rush moves, but they've only been doing this for a few years. Get them in there with a good DL coach, the sky is the fu*king limit. Dion's very raw, but he's so fu*king good and the potential is much higher than other DE/OLB prospects. Like I said, think Kearse, sh*t, even think a less refined Aldon Smith. But even at that, Aldon isn't as good at covering as Jordan is.

I'd draft Jordan in the top 5. He's that big of a talent. You just gotta make sure you get him the coaching.
jordan has an extremely meh pass rush though, he either beats you with speed around the edge or he doesnt beat you at all. NFL tackles wont let him get around them that easy and NFL quarterbacks have better knowledge of when to step up if a DE or OLB does get the edge on a T. he can get pushed around in the run game too. Aldon smith had moveS coming out of college dion has one move. if he learns some different stuff he could be good (6'7 243 and fast as fu*k). he is a beast from what ive seen when it comes to defending the pass in coverage
 5 years ago '12        #88
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Got Cheeve? said:

Dude.. Some words of advice... Don't try to talk football again.
 5 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Saintaholic said:
BS, Luck went to a s**t team and turned it around without a defense. Brees inherited a s**t team here in '06 and turned it around and never had a top 10 defense here. Its a new era in football defense doesnt win Championships anymore Elite QBs do. Outside of Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson look at the SB winning QBs in the past 20 years.

Like I said players will flop or flourish depending on their work ethic, where they end up, coaching, and the situation a combination of all of that. Like we spoke about the LSU DLINEMEN Spears, Jackson, and Dorsey all 3 switched positions, have been busts, and 2 of those 3 play for the Chiefs. Everyone that doesnt produce and winds up being a bust is not always like
The Colts weren't really that bad offensively if you think about it. He had a vet receiver and other vets. You know how vets can rally around certain situations, they've been through it all. The Chuck Pagano situation was also added motivation. The Saints weren't that bad either. I strongly agree w/ you on work ethic. That's the main reason why players end up busts. Off topic (and not in the conversation) but in my opinion injuries don't make you a bust. sh*t just happens.

Phonk$ said:
Montgomery looks like the one who end up a bust, mingo needs to be in the right defense in order to be effective. Those tackles in the nfl are gonna maul him....

Same for Jordan.
I really don't want Montgomery to be a bust but this sh*t right here

[pic - click to view]

the same for Ware. I think he's a solid back but damn they (him and Montgomery) need to get their sh*t together. Even if the sign is bullsh*t, which I think it is.

Last edited by TH35; 01-04-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #90
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 TH35 said:
The Colts weren't really that bad offensively if you think about it. He had a vet receiver and other vets. You know how vets can rally around certain situations, they've been through it all. The Chuck Pagano situation was also added motivation. The Saints weren't that bad either. I strongly agree w/ you on work ethic. That's the main reason why players end up busts. Off topic (and not in the conversation) but in my opinion injuries don't make you a bust. sh*t just happens.

[pic - click to view]

the same for Ware. I think he's a solid back but damn they (him and Montgomery) need to get their sh*t together. Even if the sign is bullsh*t, which I think it is.
If I were a prospect, that sh*t would make me pick a different school. Obviously, Montgomery is a good player, so if he missed some workout sessions, it's not going to k!ll him. To have his coach air him out like that is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

They were terrible which is why they turned over that roster. Montgomery works when he's on the field iono bout that sign, the film dont lie.
 5 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
If I were a prospect, that sh*t would make me pick a different school. Obviously, Montgomery is a good player, so if he missed some workout sessions, it's not going to k!ll him. To have his coach air him out like that is ridiculous.
Les Miles is a tool I hate his a**
 10-16-2013, 05:02 PM         #93
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Werner looks like a bust.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #94
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

I bet you being a Miami fan had nothing to do with that either
 10-16-2013, 05:26 PM         #95
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I bet you being a Miami fan had nothing to do with that either
It really didn't

I just never saw what made him the "best pass rusher" in the draft according to everyone on here. Neither did the league apparently, but we'll ignore that right
 10-16-2013, 05:54 PM         #96
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
It really didn't

I just never saw what made him the "best pass rusher" in the draft according to everyone on here. Neither did the league apparently, but we'll ignore that right
Yep, wasn't high on Werner either and I'm an FSU fan. The Colts were even more retarded taking him as a 3-4 OLB Was high on Dion though, said I'd take him top 5.

@ Domie calling Ogletree Patrick Willis Jr. and calling him the best LB in the draft. Dude's made a few awesome plays this year but he hasn't graded out well because he's way too inconsistent, out of place and generally everything I said about him. But as I also said, dude definitely has potential to become a good LB. He just needs to learn the position better because he still plays like a Safety (of which he was before UGA switched his position.)
 10-16-2013, 06:18 PM         #97
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing holding him back is not being a great pass rusher in the NFL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago