most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2013, 11:26 AM         #61
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banks

we're gonna get him
 5 years ago '10        #62
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 2485 2485
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Phillip Thomas from Fresno State and Duke Williams from Nevada.
I have them in the 3rd. People saying this isnt deep?
 01-03-2013, 11:46 AM         #63
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is athleticism Montgomery's biggest knock? That's one of his best a.ssets given his size and strength. His biggest knock is not getting off blocks or having pass rushing moves.........

I said Mingo has Von Miller-like ATHLETICISM...I didn't say his play was Von Miller-like

01-03-2013, 03:12 PM         #64
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh, he's slow out of his stance. Shows flashes but looks uncoordinated as an athlete (hence not getting off blocks or pass rush moves.) He's mostly just a bull rusher with a high motor. Works in college, but in the pros, that ain't flying. Ask Derrick Harvey. I mean, it's not like he has no agility, but that's his biggest flaw IMO and many others I've seen and respect.
 5 years ago '12        #65
RavenWizard227 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
Also,

[pic - click to view]

At all these casual fans that think this draft class is a.ss. No #1 prospect is jumping out at them so they automatically think the draft is garbage. This is a deep class, it's just not top heavy like last years you lazy fu*ks.
my stance exactly
 01-03-2013, 03:58 PM         #66
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joeckel is going #1

Whoever takes Geno will take him too high
 5 years ago '11        #67
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 Saintaholic said:
It really depends on the individual bc small school guys tend to come in hungrier than more decorated prospects. Im not knocking small school guys, but there is alot that factors in to the success of guys regardless of were they played its the team, the scheme, the coaching, and the player......it has to be the right fit. You're a fool if you dont think most SEC guys arent more pro ready than most guys that played in other conferences. Why do SEC schools tend to dominate the drafts with players? 9 of the first 25 picks in the 2012 draft were SEC players, the SEC had the most players drafted in 2011(38) and in 2010(49).

Big Ben inherited a team with a HOF RB in The Bus with a #1 defense. Jennings has had the honor playing with Favre and Rodgers now Im not saying that they arent great players but be real. The numbers dont lie now I have backed up my argument with facts where are yours? I'll wait
bein pro ready and actually being worth a damn in the pros are 2 different things

USC quarterbacks are always pro ready but their track record
 01-03-2013, 05:15 PM         #68
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't sleep on alex okafor, dude is gonna be a steal in the second. He's just a fu*king monster...

This years alford morris is Latavius Murray.

[pic - click to view]

6'3 222 with nice quick explosiveness, you give him a hole and he's gone. He doesn't have burner speed but his lower body strength makes up for it.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #69
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
LSU D-lineman=USC Qb's

Marcus Spears, Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson
 5 years ago '05        #70
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
anyone got a good highlight tape of the defensive lineman of the draft? I tried to find a good one on Star, but couldn't find a good one... i'd like to see one on Moore, Mingo, Werner, ect... as well.
 01-03-2013, 05:28 PM         #71
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
LSU D-lineman=USC Qb's

Marcus Spears, Glenn Dorsey, Tyson Jackson
Dorsey is a 4-3 DT not a 3-4 DE

He's been in the wrong system
 5 years ago '04        #72
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,070 | Props total: 11880 11880
Give us milner please
 5 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Saintaholic said:
It really depends on the individual bc small school guys tend to come in hungrier than more decorated prospects. Im not knocking small school guys, but there is alot that factors in to the success of guys regardless of were they played its the team, the scheme, the coaching, and the player......it has to be the right fit. You're a fool if you dont think most SEC guys arent more pro ready than most guys that played in other conferences. Why do SEC schools tend to dominate the drafts with players? 9 of the first 25 picks in the 2012 draft were SEC players, the SEC had the most players drafted in 2011(38) and in 2010(49).

Big Ben inherited a team with a HOF RB in The Bus with a #1 defense. Jennings has had the honor playing with Favre and Rodgers now Im not saying that they arent great players but be real. The numbers dont lie now I have backed up my argument with facts where are yours? I'll wait
Didn't say that. They dominate the draft but the players that are actually producing more in the NFL are from what conference? I'll wait... and I'll help not the SEC, definitely not the Big 12... (your QB is from the conference) and every player needs great players around them or they won't do sh*t you need a defense to win the NFL period. Don't tell me what people inherited. Obviously if you go to a sh*t team your team will be sh*t.

Last edited by TH35; 01-03-2013 at 07:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 ricengravy said:
bein pro ready and actually being worth a damn in the pros are 2 different things

USC quarterbacks are always pro ready but their track record
 5 years ago '12        #75
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Olegetree >>>> Jarvis Jones.

I'd give my left nut for my squad to get him.. He is by FAR the best LB in the country

This man missed 4 games and had 111 tackles...Patrick Willis JR

Geno Smith = Akili Smith

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-03-2013 at 08:46 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #76
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 1nonly said:
this.
10000% false
 5 years ago '09        #77
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
the more I think about it the more I want the dolphins to get Dion Jordan dude reminds me a lot of Jason Taylor with how smooth he is.

opposite of cam wake with Vernon spelling both for breathers......

move odrick on the inside let starks walk.

draft a corner and a wr in round 2 maybe the percy harvin mini me I forgot his name.
 5 years ago '11        #78
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 8824 8824
 Tiko377 said:
the more I think about it the more I want the dolphins to get Dion Jordan dude reminds me a lot of Jason Taylor with how smooth he is.

draft a corner and a wr in round 2 maybe the percy harvin mini me I forgot his name.
Tavon Austin? He's prob going first round
 01-03-2013, 10:24 PM         #79
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thing about it though that it's probably better DE's in the draft that'll be drafted in later rounds.

Ezekiel Ansah
Margus Hunt
Corey Lemonier
Alex Okafor

all might be better or could be better than dion jordan. Plus DJ might play OLB in the nfl.
 01-04-2013, 12:02 AM         #80
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:

DJ has the athleticism that would be great to pair with Wake on the opposite side and Odrick can actually provide pressure up the middle unlike Starks can consistently, plus he'd be cheaper.

My problem with him is that he doesn't have a lot of moves for a pass rusher. Really RAW. He looks similar to Wake his first yr with Miami without the dip move - meaning he has that outside speed rush but if a tackle chips him he's out of the play completely. Not to mention most of his tapes show him rushing from a standing up position as OLB even though he can do both.

if he can perfect the up and dip move that Wake does regularly then I'd take him. He does the move at 1:30 in back to back plays and looks eerily similar to Wake's rush move.

[video - click to view]

but both were done from a 3-4 OLB stance

at 12? No. Late 1st? Yes.

And you're right about JT comparison.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy