2013 NFL Draft Top 15 draft prospects courtesy of Sideline 2 Sideline

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
Titans need to draft Warmack because of interior line is trashed even if we didn't have all the injuries last year. I'd rather a pass rushing DE but Werner and Moore will more than likely be gone and I think Mingo is too small to play DE. I would be afraid he would be Aaron Maybin. I think he's better off playing 3-4 OLB.
 5 years ago '11        #42
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Ryan Nassib > Geno Smith
Agreed

Geno Smith will be a bust
 5 years ago '05        #43
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
Lions better get Milliner..

5 years ago '09        #44
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,821 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Ryan Nassib > Geno Smith

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #45
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 1andonlyKingP said:
Agreed

Geno Smith will be a bust
And so will Ryan Nassib
 5 years ago '04        #46
angreblackman 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
As long as Geno doesn't have to play in his first year and learns progressions he'll be fine. If he starts as a rook though he's won't adjust to the speed of the game. Bust.

If he makes it past the Jets at the 9th spot I got no clue where he goes...
 01-03-2013, 01:05 AM         #47
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
Lions better get Milliner..

fu*k off

let em drop to Miami

lilsnatch770 said:
And so will Ryan Nassib
Geno will start his 1st yr though. Nassib won't. At least I hope not cause he could be developed and turn out a good starter given his tools.
 5 years ago '10        #48
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
@ geno smith

but then again, matt barkley fu*ked his whole sh*t up
 5 years ago '10        #49
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
ALL I KNOW IS....

Jacksonville needs to trade down and get more picks.

This draft class lacks the one position we really need, QB.

We need people that can catch the ball, and a possible replacement for MJD. I don't see any glaring need in the top 10 for the Jags. We can trade down and pick up 3 or 4 more picks.
 5 years ago '07        #50
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Hmmmmm to be honest either way we have to get qb. Sucks to be in that position but it is what it is. Either draft a qb first or the best defensive player. Or trade down, get more picks and pick a qb in the 2nd.
 5 years ago '08        #51
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
barkley went from #1 to not being mentioned at all
 01-03-2013, 08:14 AM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lot's clueless hilarity being spewed in this thread.

In regards to the article, Hankins over Richardson? Lewan over Fisher?

[pic - click to view]

Hankins, Montgomery are massively overrated. Some dude (I think Cheeze) said Montgomery has great athleticism That's his biggest flaw dog. His lack of athleticism will hurt him in the league. Good motor guy, but not worth a high pick. I'd only take him in the 2nd round honestly.

Banks is a tad overrated too. He's good, but he's not physical enough, doesn't like to get dirty, and that only makes his job harder when he doesn't properly jam guys. He's not as overrated as Hankins and Montgomery though.

Then there's dudes in here saying Mingo is Von Miller like...

[pic - click to view]

There's only two guys in this draft that are close to "Von Miller" like, and that's Jarvis Jones and Arthur Brown LB out of K-State (watch this kid in the Fiesta Bowl against Oregon.) Brown is severely underrated by casual "draft experts." People continually look at his size and say, "Oh, he's too small, he won't hold up in the league, etc." Smart heads know that's bullsh*t, because this kid plays WAY bigger than his size. Also, that's that prehistoric superficial scouting at work there, they said the same about MJD being too small for the league and homey runs through defenders like nothing. That's why I say "Short, not small." Brown is a sideline to sideline monster. He's just a flat out playmaker. He was actually the first player to intercept both RGIII and Geno Smith after those two went on ridiculously long stretches without throwing a pick. Mingo is pretty raw, needs a good scheme and coaching to flourish. He's got all the physical tools to be a beast, but he needs guidance in the league. If he goes to a team with sh*t DL coaches and the wrong scheme he's bust status. Jones is ready to go, he's not "great against the run" however like these idiots in this original article say. He needs to work on that at the next level. He's got good pass rush moves, and he's relentless, to go along with his physical gifts, so he'll succeed but that spinal condition is no joke. I'd go insanely in depth with a trusted doctor on him before I even went near him.

Out of the WRs, most people like Keenan Allen the most out of Cal, but I'm of the opinion that Quinton Patton WR La-Tech, and Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State are the best WRs in this draft. I still like Allen, I just think those two will be better.

A severely underrated RB/WR prospect is Dri Archer out of Kent State. Flat out playmaker that doesn't really have a true position in the NFL (much like Percy Harvin), but just needs the ball in space, and he's instant offense. This kid is gonna shoot up draft charts, don't be surprised if he goes late in the 1st round. Tavon Austin is obviously the more popular of the two, and they're very similar. If you like Tavon, Archer can be just as effective in the same role. It'd be completely unfair if the Patriots get either of these guys.

As for Safeties, D.J. Swearinger out of S. Carolina is my top guy. Has the range, can cover, and gets physical too, he's an all around great safety. Phillip Thomas out of Fresno St. is my next guy. Then Matt Elam out of Florida. Eric Reid of LSU is very overrated.

LB, I think Kevin Minter out of LSU will be just as good as Manti Te'o. Like them both though. But not as high as Te'o is likely to go. Alec Olgetree out of Georgia is overrated. Converted safety and still plays like one, which means he runs himself out of plays and over pursues far too much. He is a gifted athlete though, and with good coaching can be a solid pick. But Brown, Minter, Te'o > Ogletree.

Datone Jones DT/DE out of UCLA is an underrated DL prospect. Same with Alex Okafor DE out of Texas.

Quick, Jacksonville, hire me you stupid motherfu*kers...
 01-03-2013, 08:50 AM         #53
ubekillinem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope lions go for Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner
 5 years ago '04        #54
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Pistol Peter said:
this draft class is a.ss
this.
 01-03-2013, 09:04 AM         #55
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also,

[pic - click to view]

At all these casual fans that think this draft class is a.ss. No #1 prospect is jumping out at them so they automatically think the draft is garbage. This is a deep class, it's just not top heavy like last years you lazy fu*ks.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dipset kid0221 said:
You'd be a dumbass if your reason for drafting Mingo over Werner was because he played in the SEC

n*ggas be letting that SEC hype get to they heads
If Im a 3-4 team yes I draft Mingo if Im 4-3 its Werner learn how to read and look at my last sentence dumba**. Its not hype the SEC >>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #57
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TH35 said:
That argument is so stupid. Let's ask Ben R., Greg Jennings, etc about the comp they faced in the almighty and all powerful MAC conference. I can go on w/ beast NFL players from small schools.
It really depends on the individual bc small school guys tend to come in hungrier than more decorated prospects. Im not knocking small school guys, but there is alot that factors in to the success of guys regardless of were they played its the team, the scheme, the coaching, and the player......it has to be the right fit. You're a fool if you dont think most SEC guys arent more pro ready than most guys that played in other conferences. Why do SEC schools tend to dominate the drafts with players? 9 of the first 25 picks in the 2012 draft were SEC players, the SEC had the most players drafted in 2011(38) and in 2010(49).

Big Ben inherited a team with a HOF RB in The Bus with a #1 defense. Jennings has had the honor playing with Favre and Rodgers now Im not saying that they arent great players but be real. The numbers dont lie now I have backed up my argument with facts where are yours? I'll wait
 5 years ago '07        #58
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
I think Margus Hunt from SMU is underrated, Alex Okafor from Texas, Phillip Thomas from Fresno State and Duke Williams from Nevada.
 01-03-2013, 10:56 AM         #59
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I think Margus Hunt from SMU is underrated, Alex Okafor from Texas, Phillip Thomas from Fresno State and Duke Williams from Nevada.
 5 years ago '11        #60
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
Brandon Jenkins is gonna be a beast if he recovers from his injury.

his draft is type deep with pass rushers. If Anthony Barr & Jackson Jeffcoat woulda declared, it be even deeper.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy