Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 Krazie said:

You don't agree? The media these days make the k!llers so infamous that whatever sick fu*k is out there will want to one up the previous one in order to be on TV. This shooting happened weeks ago, and yet we still see this fu*ker's name and picture plastered everywhere.

If someone wants to do something drastic, they're going to want to do something to make themselves even more infamous than this weirdo.

Common sense. So me again.
man stop it, you just taking exactly what morgan freeman said and using it like its your words.
 5 years ago '12        #22
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Mr X said:
who is this guy?
Read the article you lazy phaggot
 5 years ago '04        #23
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 archtect said:
maybe he didn't exist?
Could be. Crazy that there still aren't some clear pictures of this dude as an adult and all we've seen so far is shots of him from the neck up looking like a fu*kin weirdo in high school. I dunno. Something about this whole sh*t doesn't add up and it's clear that the "media" has been instructed on how to report on this whole thing.
 5 years ago '10        #24
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
stop k!lling these mass murders, get to them before they pus*y a.sses k!ll themselves......we need these n*ggaz alive so we can stone them to death.
 5 years ago '09        #25
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 378 378
Man every time I see his picture, I think "Yo who the fu*k thought it was ever ok to let him place hands on any firearm." I'm very aware of mental health and its implications, but C'MON he LOOKS crazy. I'm sure that a person's countenance would not be a qualifier for firearm licensing, but if I worked at the shooting range or gun shop, I'd immediately be like hell naaaaaah
 5 years ago '08        #26
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Anybody notice how there arent any other pictures of dude. Im sure he has some candids somewhere where he is out with family or the friend(s) that he had. Why only show us this headshot photo?
 5 years ago '04        #27
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 bobby doobie said:
man stop it, you just taking exactly what morgan freeman said and using it like its your words.
Morgan Freeman didn't say anything

We do need to stop giving this kid the attention he craved.
 5 years ago '10        #28
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 7017 7017
 blacknacirema4 said:
Man every time I see his picture, I think "Yo who the fu*k thought it was ever ok to let him place hands on any firearm." I'm very aware of mental health and its implications, but C'MON he LOOKS crazy. I'm sure that a person's countenance would not be a qualifier for firearm licensing, but if I worked at the shooting range or gun shop, I'd immediately be like hell naaaaaah
He tried to buy a gun and didn't pass the smell test. He stole those guns he used
at the school from his mom's stash.
 01-02-2013, 12:42 PM         #29
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
I stopped giving a fuk about them kids like 2 weeks ago... I give as much fux now as Americans when you talk about the thousands obama slaughtered with his drone strikes.

I be American nigggaaaaa.
That wasn't very nice
 01-02-2013, 12:44 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up! He shot himself?!
I thought the police shot him down?
 5 years ago '04        #31
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
ok...maybe i'll be the only one to say this but do people really think this little geeky mother fu*kers shot up 20 kids and 6 adults by himself with 2 9s and a rifle?? all with headshots so there was only ONE injury and the rest, k!lls, and that he did this by himself and none of this was staged???

i just wanted to see a pic of this kid.......no fu*king way he did all this sh*t by himself with that kind of accuracy. fu*k outta here. who cares where he's buried. it's not bringing the kids back but it will bring about some new gun laws.
 5 years ago '09        #32
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 378 378
 Bandito said:
He tried to buy a gun and didn't pass the smell test. He stole those guns he used
at the school from his mom's stash.
Oh yeah I know that but they did say his mom used to take him practice shooting. How else would you learn to use an a.ssault rifle?
 5 years ago '05        #33
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20899 20899
 bobby doobie said:
Maybe so..

But it's true, is it not?

And that wasn't Morgan Freeman that actually said that sh*t, dummy.
 01-02-2013, 06:58 PM         #34
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr X said:
who is this guy?
Ronnie....

Who is this n*gga?
 5 years ago '11        #35
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 getyagameup said:
ok...maybe i'll be the only one to say this but do people really think this little geeky mother fu*kers shot up 20 kids and 6 adults by himself with 2 9s and a rifle?? all with headshots so there was only ONE injury and the rest, k!lls, and that he did this by himself and none of this was staged???

i just wanted to see a pic of this kid.......no fu*king way he did all this sh*t by himself with that kind of accuracy. fu*k outta here. who cares where he's buried. it's not bringing the kids back but it will bring about some new gun laws.
How does him looking geeky deter him from shooting a gun? You do know that anybody can pull a trigger. The privilege doesn't only reside with those who have brute strength.

And show me the article that says everything was headshots? I don't believe how many shots he took has been released. You probably read something someone read on the internet and ran with it.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-02-2013 at 07:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GrownmanJ said:
Anybody notice how there arent any other pictures of dude. Im sure he has some candids somewhere where he is out with family or the friend(s) that he had. Why only show us this headshot photo?
He was a loner. Didn't talk to his dad. Didn't talk to his brother. Didn't have any friends. Not everybody take portrait pics of themselves in the mirror.
 5 years ago '04        #37
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kadillac87 said:
How does him looking geeky deter him from shooting a gun? You do know that anybody can pull a trigger. The privilege doesn't only reside with those who have brute strength.

And show me the article that says everything was headshots? I don't believe how many shots he took has been released. You probably read something someone read on the internet and ran with it.
dude it's going to take a special kind of dude to k!ll 20 some odd people. this dude just doesn't look like he has it in him, i'm sorry. i've been around some real street dudes. not bragging or nothing however i have. they all kind of have a look about them. this kid??? nah....not trying to hear that.

ok. as far as the head shots goes, well, i can't think of any other way that this happened without them. i mean 20 kids aren't just going to sit still when they start shooting. so he shot 20 moving kids after he came from a place where he shot 6 adults??? and someone who was in military on a previous post presented the argument that this was a military op due to the lack of injured people. he said in war it's usually 5 injuries to 1 k!ll. look at the dark knight shooting....12 dead and like what 60 injured. so this KID, i reiterate, shot and k!lled 6 adults then went into a classroom and shot and k!lled 20 KIDS with only 1 injury the entire time???????????????? the numbers don't add up to me. this dude doesn't have that look in him, especially at 20. i just don't believe this entire story, at all, whatsoever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy