Greg Jennings sister rips Aaron Rodgers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2013, 08:06 PM         #41
2DaySports 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's whack and selfish for this... It's all bad publicity for her brother smh, she got her shine tho
 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM         #42
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch you wasn't with me shootin in the gym
 5 years ago '07        #43
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 M said:
What is she right about? We have jones, cobb, nelson, jennings and finley. Jones leads the league in tds and jennings has missed a lot of games. She's clearly salty that her brother isn't getting the personal shine she wants him to get. And putting this sh*t on twitter is pathetic and disrespectful, obviously she lacks class
Brady getting 5 td's a game..................

5 years ago '11        #44
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Funny how you busta a.ss muthafu*kas can call some one legendary like Kobe wack yet when a equal sister voices her opinion (no matter how fu*ked up it is) you bytches get mad and call her out. A lot of you muthafu*kas swoll up when it comes to bytches but be turnt way down when networth equals speak smh, new year get off that b.s. let the broad vent ain't like it matter yell™
 01-01-2013, 08:51 PM         #45
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
Funny how you busta a.ss muthafu*kas can call some one legendary like Kobe wack yet when a equal sister voices her opinion (no matter how fu*ked up it is) you bytches get mad and call her out. A lot of you muthafu*kas swoll up when it comes to bytches but be turnt way down when networth equals speak smh, new year get off that b.s. let the broad vent ain't like it matter yell™
hell yeah. The audacity of these strong face musty a.ss cave bi*ches.
 5 years ago '04        #46
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
gives people who f!ght for free speech a bad name.
 5 years ago '04        #47
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Jennings dropped a TD pass and let a deep bomb go right through his hands in Sunday's game...
 5 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 box5 said:
Nobody has a problem with her voicing her opinion. Just the platform she used, and the timing in which she chose to say what she said, is the difference. And it's not even comparable to what we are doing and what she is doing.. i could be an NBA player for all you know, hell anyone on these boards could be and completely blast their teammates, nobody would even know.. Why? Because on message boards there in most cases everyone is completely anonymous, and nobody knows who anyone is related to or affiliated with in their personal life. Twitter however(the platform she chose), is completely different as it entails revealing a little of your personal life, where people know who you are, and it's out in the open. It's a PUBLIC forum that the entire world is just about on. Not the best place to shout your displeasure when it will be surely spotted. And as I said the "timing" was horrible(the playoffs are JUST starting and they are heading into the playoffs with a loss), with this locker room bullsh*t and Rodgers seeing that, and if shes THAT adamant in what she's saying, obviously Jennings is saying sh*t like that behind Rodgers back to his family, why else would a young bi*ch blame Rodgers? she heard it from somewhere. so yes she deserves to be blasted, the platform she chose and the timing, it's not comparable.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-01-2013 at 09:03 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #49
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
She ain't lying though.

I guess Jennings and Finley will be catching balls elsehwere next season and they obviously both feel he isn't a top QB.
 5 years ago '04        #50
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 #TheReturn said:
When family try to get twitter attention off your name goes wrong.. She should have waited until AFTER the playoffs to say some sh*t like this. Not a week before the sh*t starts.. I'd cut her off if I was Jennings, atleast for a little bit, family is family, but when they start fu*king with your lively hood, it becomes a problem.

NFL micro examines everything, potential locker room risk, family problems, media attention you cause thats negative press.. All can factor in how much you get offered. bi*ch needs to be put in her place asap for this one. Even if her intentions weren't bad.
Exactly...and she knows nothing about football cuz A. Rodgers is easily top 5 in the league...i wish my QB was like Rodgers (I'm a Cowboy fan, freaking Romo and him f'n up in clutch times)...
 5 years ago '11        #51
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
i guess shes know the game can't front on her for that and that's her fam so she as much right to speak as any other one of you guys but with that said Aaron is a great QB just having a subpar season wish is still good by QB standards.
 01-01-2013, 10:08 PM         #52
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Politricks said:
i guess shes know the game can't front on her for that and that's her fam so she as much right to speak as any other one of you guys but with that said Aaron is a great QB just having a subpar season wish is still good by QB standards.
Packers season is still going on so I wouldn't call his season sub-par yet.
 01-01-2013, 10:08 PM         #53
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
One of the dumbest things I ever read. Great way to start the new year by reading this retards comments.
 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM         #54
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
One of the dumbest things I ever read. Great way to start the new year by reading this retards comments.
that sh*t was real as fu*k Turkey, you didn't see that it was trade marked?
 5 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Politricks said:
if 39 tds 8 ints 4300 and a 108 qb rating is sub par
 01-01-2013, 10:15 PM         #56
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
that sh*t was real as fu*k Turkey, you didn't see that it was trade marked?
I wouldn't be surprised a guy like you would cosign that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #57
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WasabiTuna said:
She's kind of right though, the packers offense hasn't been up to par this year and is doing just enough to get by. I put more blame on McCarthy then Rodgers but he deserves some of it.
I know we hold ourselves to a high standard, and from time to time the offense had been down, we're still a top scoring offense

what hurt us the most this year is takeaways, we had the lowest since McCarthy took over with a meager 23, meanwhile the offense gave it way the second least since he took over luckily
 5 years ago '10        #58
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Politricks said:

39 tds to 8 int is a subpar season now?
11 win season is subpar?
108 passer rating is subpar?
4295 yards is subpar?

its his second best season of his 8 year career aint nothing subpar about any of this
 5 years ago '11        #59
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,466 | Props total: 6328 6328
"I don't care he should have more catches" with the exclamation points
this bi*ch don't know sh*t
 01-01-2013, 10:30 PM         #60
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 indagame said:
"I don't care he should have more catches" with the exclamation points
this bi*ch don't know sh*t
Bruh she don't care he should have more catches.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy