Chief Keef Pulls Fast One Under Probation Officer's Nose

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9596 pageviews
63 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,056 | Props total: 67830 67830
Chief Keef Pulls Fast One Under Probation Officer's Nose

Rap newcomer Chief Keef is making headlines on New Year's Day with reports claiming he could face punishment for moving into a luxury home without giving his probation officer any notice.

According to reports, Keef packed his bags and headed for the hills to an upscale Chicago suburb.

A few weeks ago, Chicago rapper Chief Keef released his new album "Finally Rich." In keeping with the grandiose title, he recently moved into a big house in upscale Northbrook, law enforcement sources said. The problem: He didn't tell his juvenile probation officer about his change of address, the sources said.So Chief Keef, whose real name is Keith Cozart, has been ordered back to court Wednesday for an alleged probation violation, sources said. The popular 17-year-old South Side rapper was supposed to be living in south suburban Dolton with his uncle when he wasn't out of town, sources said. On Monday, authorities sought to have Cozart jailed for the alleged violation. (Sun Times)

Unfazed by the attention, Chief Keef brought in the New Year by thanking his loyal supporters earlier today (January 1).

"Thanks to all the people that brought Finally Rich and Back From The Dead Off iTunes we turnt up from "now on" Happy new year from GBE," Chief Keef tweeted. (Chief Keef's Twitter)

The rapper is expected to show up for a court hearing tomorrow (January 2).

Chicago rapper Chief Keef will start off the new year f!ghting for his freedom in court tomorrow (January 2). Prosecutors are attempting to put Chief Keef in jail, after he moved from his old residence, without telling his probation officer. (AHH)

Outside of legal coverage, Keef recently received support from Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame.

"I feel like he's being more so labeled. He's a 17-year-old kid. Now, I get to see how people judge me and what I've seen and I couldn't see. Instead of helping a kid, they bash a kid. Adults are supposed to teach, not punish. If you see him doing the wrong things, give him the opportunity to learn instead of bashing him. So I just feel like they overdo it. They make a kid look like a villain." ("Nite Cap W/ Peter Bailey")

[pic - click to view]

Chief Keef Pulls Fast One Under Probation Officer's Nose | SOHH.COM

63 comments for "Chief Keef Pulls Fast One Under Probation Officer's Nose"

01-01-2013, 12:57 PM         #2
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #3
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
#ProtectSosa
 01-01-2013, 01:58 PM         #4
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the government tryin to prevent young pac from progressing
 5 years ago '12        #5
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 YI-Drizzy said:
 5 years ago '11        #6
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 YI-Drizzy said:

whats so hard about picking up a phone and telling a maufuka u moving tho?..n*gga keepin himself from progressing,,do what u suppose to do u wont get violated
 5 years ago '12        #7
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
Keef is really just another average hood n*gga i see outside everyday. hes young, fresh off the streets and just doin what he wants without a care..like when he missed that video shoot. you can tell all this fame isn't doing too much to him. He not about to mature untill another couple years. fu*ked up if the judge throws him 3 months or somethin
 5 years ago '05        #8
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
Outside of legal coverage, Keef recently received support from Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame.

"I feel like he's being more so labeled. He's a 17-year-old kid. Now, I get to see how people judge me and what I've seen and I couldn't see. Instead of helping a kid, they bash a kid. Adults are supposed to teach, not punish. If you see him doing the wrong things, give him the opportunity to learn instead of bashing him. So I just feel like they overdo it. They make a kid look like a villain." ("Nite Cap W/ Peter Bailey") real n*gga sh*t mo money more problems its all good until you move into a white neighborhood i could see if he moved out of a illinois
 01-01-2013, 03:14 PM         #9
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the house arrest is over tho

he gon get a slap on the wrist if anything.

+ fader should be the one taking the rap on the latest gun charge.

thank god this n*gga not 18
 5 years ago '12        #10
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
If he was in Texas it would already be over for him, 17 is 18 here.
 01-01-2013, 04:12 PM         #11
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The scum of the earth strikes again
 01-01-2013, 04:17 PM         #12
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
 5 years ago '05        #13
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 5 years ago '04        #14
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 YI-Drizzy said:
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

whats so hard about picking up a phone and telling a maufuka u moving tho?..n*gga keepin himself from progressing,,do what u suppose to do u wont get violated
^^^ what Dragonfly said....one of my boys just got sentenced to 6 years in prison here for moving and not keeping up with his PO n*ggas want to think they above the law when all he has to do is Email or Call n*ggas are dumb
 5 years ago '04        #15
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
mo money mo problems but seriously
 5 years ago '06        #16
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
ppl really act like this is some typa news...

he'll be fine..
 5 years ago '05        #17
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:

"I feel like he's being more so labeled. He's a 17-year-old kid. Now, I get to see how people judge me and what I've seen and I couldn't see. Instead of helping a kid, they bash a kid. Adults are supposed to teach, not punish. If you see him doing the wrong things, give him the opportunity to learn instead of bashing him. So I just feel like they overdo it. They make a kid look like a villain." ("Nite Cap W/ Peter Bailey") real n*gga sh*t mo money more problems its all good until you move into a white neighborhood i could see if he moved out of a illinois
It's crazy how all the mainstream rappers seem to love Keef after hanging around him. Every interview, when someone references Chicago, I always notice they shout out "Keef".. Seems like Hip Hop rappers generally like this kid and have intentions on looking out for him But you can't help someone who doesn't listen to advice either..

At the same time, the kid is 17, you can not be surprised that a 17 year old is irresponsible. His been in and out of legal troubles, was even cleared from house arrest before being pushed into stardom "overnight".. i don't blame Keef, I blame the "people around him" for not contacting the P.O.. He's a 17 year old kid, with a crazy schedule, and a sh*t load of responsibility.. What is his entourage for? What is his manager doing? Isn't he suppose to be managing his life? And who'd need more managing than a 17 year old kid? His management team fu*ked him over if you ask me, as 50 said, he needs to surround himself with better people.
 5 years ago '04        #18
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
He moved to Northbrook

I can't imagine how people out there feel about that if they know who he is. He'll def look out of place though.

Last edited by 123456; 01-01-2013 at 05:00 PM..
 01-01-2013, 04:54 PM         #19
2DaySports 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chief Keef is that dude huh
 01-01-2013, 05:13 PM         #20
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wise words from flacka
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy