January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM         #1121
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this n*gga want is attention b
sh*ts disgustin already
he go to any forum he can so people will notice him
son think we supposed to agree wit him and say another man is ugly
on a thread that is mostly men
the fu*k this n*gga on
plus u SNITCHED on a n*gga
whatever life u had left in here is gone
nobody care bout what u gotta say
 5 years ago '04        #1122
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
dat hairline doe

thats the kind of pic ppl make threads about in other sections of bx

i dont think i could ever take anyone with a hairline like that seriously in any aspect of life

im fu*kin dyin laughin right now

i never seen anything like it

dude got a limited edition hairline or some sh*t

that 1 of 1 joint




fu*king L

 5 years ago '12        #1123
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
god damn that n*gga face long as fu*k...n*gga head shaped like a dole banana...n*gga forehead so long i can his see his next diss...n*gga dont even have thoughts he just have cinemaxs...n*gga got that crimson chin...this dude should be doin Tylenol commercials..don collar loose neck tshirt a.ss n*gga...someone told this n*gga to keep his head up one day its gon be iight he just started mean muggin em :shocked2:
 5 years ago '06        #1124
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]





i been told u...as long as u aint trollin around me and all that other fake sh*t i'm good
This...
 5 years ago '04        #1125
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 pandemon said:
dat hairline doe

thats the kind of pic ppl make threads about in other sections of bx

i dont think i could ever take anyone with a hairline like that seriously in any aspect of life

im fu*kin dyin laughin right now

i never seen anything like it

dude got a limited edition hairline or some sh*t

that 1 of 1 joint




fu*king L



 bmandagod said:
god damn that n*gga face long as fu*k...n*gga head shaped like a dole banana...n*gga forehead so long i can his see his next diss...n*gga dont even have thoughts he just have cinemaxs...n*gga got that crimson chin...this dude should be doin Tylenol commercials..don collar loose neck tshirt a.ss n*gga...someone told this n*gga to keep his head up one day its gon be iight he just started mean muggin em :shocked2:
thats a 3.5 yr old picture

carry on have yall fun

i once had a hairline...fu*k my genetics..it will be laid to rest in the summer

the ONLY things I have a problem with is this n*gga really feeling that hurt to go on my photobucket for pictures i posted for WOMEN to instead showcase them for MEN that frequent BX

the good thing is Special K saw what i look like


the OTHER thing is the whole "retarded" sh*t. i dont give a fu*k what u say about my looks but that sh*t I will NOT tolerate because it is NOT true. you a straight fu*k n*gga for that; i'll let yall deal with that n*gga...he can call me ugly but the females i've dealt with are 10 times better than that fu*king walrus bi*ch he posted
 5 years ago '12        #1126
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Kalon said:




thats a 3.5 yr old picture

carry on have yall fun

i once had a hairline...fu*k my genetics..it will be laid to rest in the summer

the ONLY things I have a problem with is this n*gga really feeling that hurt to go on my photobucket for pictures i posted for WOMEN to instead showcase them for MEN that frequent BX

the good thing is Special K saw what i look like


the OTHER thing is the whole "retarded" sh*t. i dont give a fu*k what u say about my looks but that sh*t I will NOT tolerate because it is NOT true. you a straight fu*k n*gga for that; i'll let yall deal with that n*gga...he can call me ugly but the females i've dealt with are 10 times better than that fu*king walrus bi*ch he posted
no bad blood doggy
 5 years ago '11        #1127
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
 Root Of Evil said:


i wonder if this thread will ever go back to normal
This is the norm for this thread... Every month the pickup threads turn to this
 01-29-2013, 06:07 PM         #1128
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:

u still a pus*y
u wanna be a ny n*gga so bad
callin urself harlemsown
talkin bout u live in ny
but u still aint tryna meet up
u got my pic
u supposedly in ny
next move is urs pus*y
 01-29-2013, 06:12 PM         #1129
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly my point
thats all u have
photoshop and peoples public pics
carry on
i wish u would talk about that fade on sight wit me tho
 5 years ago '04        #1130
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
oh sh*t I know that n*gga Kalon son. I used to go to school with son. Small world.
 5 years ago '06        #1131
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
Son really challenged him and he replied with a pic he just posted a hour before...

Fam is the king of trolls....all talk.
 5 years ago '06        #1132
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
 Rico23 said:
Ima just leave this here



Damn my n*gga Mahoney gets roasted in any section, any website

[pic - click to view]



they got n*ggas plenty of fish acct and sh*t, taking them bi*ch bird brain mirror pics and sh*t

NOOOOO! They didn't go in on this n*gga for 18 pages



Man Mahooney you need to step away from the computer for a while
 5 years ago '06        #1133
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
that was taken like 3 years ago lol

im on that GS3 wave and that iPhone wave

one the trap phone and one my regular phone
O you trap now




This ***** @HarlemsOwn is one corny *** *****. ***** just got here and I'm tired of this ******. His posting style, smileys, everything he talks about just makes me wanna drop kick that ***** with a pair of cleats in his face. He needs to leave before I challenge this ****** to a f!ght.

we got enough hoe *** cats over here.
the Coli aint protective custody *****.
bottom lip look like a ashtray for gay d!cks.
Phone check smiley!!!

[pic - click to view]

what a fu*kin introduction

everyone know me now son...
I can't believe someone can be that delusional

:irvinhah:


You really got to stay off the internet my n*gga. Your real life must be SHET! if this is your better alternative

All jokes aside, on the real, I don't think anybody would visit your funeral but your moms and that's a sh*tty life bro. You got to change your ways man.

I know you probably never had a male in your life show interest past fu*king your wh0ore mother, but I sorta feel bad for bro. You really are a hoe a.ss n*gga and everyone who interacts with you sees that instantly.

That doesn't make you cool, and you shouldnt take pride in that. Strangers actually despise you cause you're that much of a bi*ch n*gga. You got to change before it's too late
 5 years ago '05        #1134
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,652 | Props total: 8450 8450
Kalon, you kinda look like Tory Holt.
 5 years ago '12        #1135
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1877 1877
 RLRugby said:

[pic - click to view]

ohgod, damn yo forehead a beast. lookin like


[pic - click to view]




str8 up i would jus wear duRag's all fu*kin day, all fu*kin week, all fu*kin year 4da rest of my life bruh.

if u under 30 u might need that jamie foxx special.



jus
 5 years ago '04        #1136
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 Muunsta said:
ohgod, damn yo forehead a beast. lookin like


[pic - click to view]




str8 up i would jus wear duRag's all fu*kin day, all fu*kin week, all fu*kin year 4da rest of my life bruh.

if u under 30 u might need that jamie foxx special.



jus
cutting it off in the summer....reason im waiting...is cause of i'll have to go to the barber weekly instead of biweekly...
 01-29-2013, 09:41 PM         #1137
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

should be in thurday or friday
 5 years ago '12        #1138
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,208 | Props total: 8548 8548
 Kalon said:
cutting it off in the summer....reason im waiting...is cause of i'll have to go to the barber weekly instead of biweekly...
Just shave your own head once you "come home", no barber needed, maybe to shape up the facial hair, I "came home" mid last year, bi*ches more interested than ever.
 5 years ago '12        #1139
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,208 | Props total: 8548 8548
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

should be in thurday or friday
 Twin4real said:
What u got there?
M4?
 5 years ago '04        #1140
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 HeightsBound said:
Just shave your own head once you "come home", no barber needed, maybe to shape up the facial hair, I "came home" mid last year, bi*ches more interested than ever.
i trust my barber too much...i'll do it in between...but i dont trust myself with a razor at all b
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy