January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #881
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 HeightsBound said:

[pic - click to view]



VS


[pic - click to view]



NO ONE WOULD TAKE THIS f!ght! C'mon, you know we would all pass on it, why can't we get the pic so Rugby can meet up.
True... But we all seen deff skinny a.ss legs in his sneaker pictures its not like that n*gga is super chuck deisel or nothing

Both them n*ggas is bi*ches tho fam.
 5 years ago '06        #882
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
for all you sideline n*ggas thats watching the n*ggas on field getting busy, stfu.

i k!ll trees you talking real reckless, watch your mouth lil n*gga.

alot of us have posted our females and not our pics in that one pickup thread month...but somethings wrong because i havent shown a pic, and its cool for everyone else who didnt also?..u sound stupid

i come from a line where if you got beef...if a n*gga cross you, and you that upset by it you going to see that man whether you seen his face or not.

i gave the n*gga a location where im a be, if i see him, ill let him know its me, he can get his sh*t together and we can square off...if i dont see him, i dont see him. and that's that

after saturday all this nonsense is over, either way.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-21-2013 at 05:51 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #883
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25240 25240
 TrueWest_1 said:
On some real sh*t, you ain't NEVER going to f!ght that man

He already said he's not posting his pic which is why you keep using that as the excuse you won't f!ght him

A guy you know what he looks like (Puf) already asked you for that fade but all of a sudden you don't have any problems with him when ya'll were going back n forth like you and Def are

"post a pic and its on on sight"

HE JUST fu*kIN TOLD YOU WHERE HE WOULD BE AT TO CATCH THAT FADE AND YOU STILL GOING ON SOME BULLsh*t

Just stop. You've got some nerve having been caught in so many lies to even try to accuse another person of lying about their sh*t

Why don't you get a real life pic of him when you meet up with him to handle this sh*t?

If he posted his pic I can guarantee all you'd do is make photoshops and make up another excuse as to why you would not f!ght him

[pic - click to view]



Rugby aint about nooo life but this internet sh*t

He a wannabe I.T nerd just not smart enough

he a social media weirdo following men he does not know etc..stealing they fendi belt pics and posting them trying to front

If his family got jumped would he ask for some pictures to retaliate? is that why funeral jamie didn't want payback for white castle..no face pictures
 5 years ago '06        #884
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 I k!ll TREES said:
True... But we all seen deff skinny a.ss legs in his sneaker pictures its not like that n*gga is super chuck deisel or nothing

Both them n*ggas is bi*ches tho fam.
you talking real hot my n*gga, you best to cool down...get ur chest caved in.
 5 years ago '11        #885
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25240 25240
 RLRugby said:
lol but n*ggas ignore this

i have never seen a face picture of his girl..
 5 years ago '11        #886
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 NYC-Banga said:
for all you sideline n*ggas thats watching the n*ggas on field getting busy, stfu.

i k!ll trees you talking real reckless, watch your mouth lil n*gga.

alot of us have posted our females and not our pics in that one pickup thread month...but somethings wrong because i havent shown a pic, and its cool for everyone else who didnt also?..u sound stupid

i come from a line where if you got beef...if a n*gga cross you, and you that upset by it you going to see that man whether you seen his face or not.

i gave the n*gga a location where im a be, if i see him, ill let him know its me, he can get his sh*t together and we can square off...if i dont see him, i dont see him. and that's that

after saturday all this nonsense is over, either way.

U and rugby on the sidelines yall n*ggas aint getting no playing time n*gga miss me with that
 5 years ago '12        #887
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5983 5983
 Dray said:
i have never seen a face picture of his girl..
 NYC-Banga said:
for all you sideline n*ggas thats watching the n*ggas on field getting busy, stfu.

i k!ll trees you talking real reckless, watch your mouth lil n*gga.

alot of us have posted our females and not our pics in that one pickup thread month...but somethings wrong because i havent shown a pic, and its cool for everyone else who didnt also?..u sound stupid

i come from a line where if you got beef...if a n*gga cross you, and you that upset by it you going to see that man whether you seen his face or not.

i gave the n*gga a location where im a be, if i see him, ill let him know its me, he can get his sh*t together and we can square off...if i dont see him, i dont see him. and that's that

after saturday all this nonsense is over, either way.
 5 years ago '11        #888
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Twin4real said:
damn i been gone for a few hours and this sh*t done jumped the fu*k off



she be in the s3x & relationships section. them sucker n*ggas be in there gassing here up. we had a lil misunderstanding and she tried to shine on me but come to find out she a hoe, she use to keep a few n*ggas in rotation. she that action.



oh dear lord i knew this n*gga was lame but God damn. i don't wanna hear/read sh*t he got to say.




my lil n*gga



name names mutha fu*ka
I swear this my bruh and don't even know it
 5 years ago '11        #889
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:
Again, it is weird that Def posted a pic of his GF but doesn't want to post of pic of himself.
When did this happen?
 5 years ago '11        #890
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 NYC-Banga said:
you talking real hot my n*gga, you best to cool down...get ur chest caved in.



 Twin4real said:
this n*gga trees going in but I STILL WANT NAMES ON WHO THAT 65% IS n*gga
Rugby fatass is about 60 percent and deff covers that other 5 cause these n*ggas just bickering back and forth like the golden girls of bx
 5 years ago '06        #891
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 whitesand said:
When did this happen?
like 4 or 5 months ago...

we was clowning rugby girl and of course he said "yall clowning but dont none of yall post yall girls"

so like 7 or 8 of us posted our chicks pics
 5 years ago '06        #892
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
give a fu*k!


[pic - click to view]



photon s is that wave boiiiiii
 5 years ago '04        #893
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]



Rugby aint about nooo life but this internet sh*t

He a wannabe I.T nerd just not smart enough

he a social media weirdo following men he does not know etc..stealing they fendi belt pics and posting them trying to front

If his family got jumped would he ask for some pictures to retaliate? is that why funeral jamie didn't want payback for white castle..no face pictures


Its obvious he ain't really about this sh*t. He just finished going thru an exact similar situation with another person who he knows what they look like but he has chose to ignore that.

This sh*t used to be entertaining but now its become pretty obvious Mahoney is a lying bi*ch a.ss sucka.

If I wanted to fu*k someone up and they told me "Look, I can either tell you where this n*gga is going to be at or I can show you a picture of him, which one do you want?" THE fu*k WOULD I WANT A PIC OF THAT MAN?? AM I GOING TO SCALP NYC LOOKING FOR HIM??

You tell me where someone is going to be at and I'm there especially if they're calling me out and I'm supposed to be this coke moving year matches my car going to court a.ss thug from CT
 01-21-2013, 05:59 PM         #894
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya n*ggas keep fallin for this n*gga rugby sh*t
i aint gonna front i done fallin for the trolls to
its his day off
he home doin nothin
so he gon troll the sh*t out this thread
son dont live in ny
cuz if he did he woulda met up already
cuz supposedly he bout that
stop feeding into this n*gga
son popped all that sh*t wit me
but never did nothin
all he wanna do is have a new pic so he can play wit his photoshop
 5 years ago '06        #895
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 I k!ll TREES said:





Rugby fatass is about 60 percent and deff covers that other 5 cause these n*ggas just bickering back and forth like the golden girls of bx
 5 years ago '11        #896
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:


The covers that you have pulled off of dudes is legendary, leaving them out here chilly.
Yea, this section will definatly never be the same. But it ain't about n*ggas. and all this aside shout out to TREES for the pick up. Imma post some sh*t soon myself
 01-21-2013, 06:02 PM         #897
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see my n*gga stoochie lurkin
whats good g
 5 years ago '06        #898
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 TrueWest_1 said:

If I wanted to fu*k someone up and they told me "Look, I can either tell you where this n*gga is going to be at or I can show you a picture of him, which one do you want?" THE fu*k WOULD I WANT A PIC OF THAT MAN?? AM I GOING TO SCALP NYC LOOKING FOR HIM??

[pic - click to view]



he think im stupid...he mad i got the upper hand and that I CAN ON SIGHT HIM right now.


[pic - click to view]


ball is in his court to show up or not.
 5 years ago '11        #899
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
even tho yall n*ggas argue like bi*ches deff's gifs deff make me laugh tho
 5 years ago '05        #900
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:
he created his internet persona

this n*gga said...





this n*gga is a nerd slime

once he post his pic its on sight



WHAT???????
Just because your wh0ore druggy mother was out gettin high instead of watching you making your childhood sh*tty doesnt mean that the things we all grew up on arent cool.

Looney Tunes >>>>>

 NYC-Banga said:
like 4 or 5 months ago...

we was clowning rugby girl and of course he said "yall clowning but dont none of yall post yall girls"

so like 7 or 8 of us posted our chicks pics
i was one of them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy