January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 69
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #761
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Rico23 said:
how can u claim to be a real n*gga but d!ck ride and daily co sign the fakest n*gga to ever grace boxden/the internet...

how can u follow the same n*gga who put me on ignore because i talked about his fat a.ss too much...who puts ppl on ignore?

How u gonna d!ck ride a 22 yr old n*gga name Mahoney

how u gonna go to war with a n*gga who only talks sh*t to females and when a n*gga steps to him says "nah i'm good"

how u gonna d!ck ride for a guy who has declined multiple f!ghts after initiating places and times to meet to f!ght first?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who is on boxden literally 24/7?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who got clowned SO BAD that he had to change his screen name?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga how has only posted one pick up in a 10 month span?(some lame a.ss basic Lebron X's only because he got over on nike/ups)?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who's been exposed more times than a baby getting their diaper changed?


[pic - click to view]



but u tell other ppl to stop nut hugging

but u a real n*gga

fu*kin tag team a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]



i bet yall bi*ch n*ggas wear the same outfits and everything...these pick up threads been sh*t for literally the last year all because of 2 bi*ch n*ggas who are obssesed with being bi*ch n*ggas...but i'm done tho
Soul burning ether
 5 years ago '12        #762
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
 whitesand said:
Put a address on that sh*t
Rugby? You miss this?
 5 years ago '05        #763
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Funeral James said:
What part of def is the only n*gga he wanna smack you dont understand? Uncuff that n*gga ball sack, nerd a.ss star wars figurine collecting a.ss n*gga been false claiming for a long time..

I doubt he talks how he types, he just take pics of people and post it up because he wouldnt dare tell a grown man he wanna falcon punch him or none of that other dumb sh*t..

Daville could have caught the fade too but he also give false locations and a.ssociate with the boys

Could have caught the fade? I never gave a false location? I said i was waiting at white castle. It was a joke. I didnt take you serious

BUT since you are now talkin all that tough talk im down to get worldstar whenever you want. Let me know when you get back to Jerz. FOR REAL.

We can f!ght in the white castle parking lot.

Before we f!ght dead serious you need to get some kind of plastic surgery to your face to make you look more manly.

Im not going on worldstar to have people think i beat up a lesbian.
 5 years ago '12        #764
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
 DaViLLe726 said:
Could have caught the fade? I never gave a false location? I said i was waiting at white castle. It was a joke. I didnt take you serious

BUT since you are now talkin all that tough talk im down to get worldstar whenever you want. Let me know when you get back to Jerz. FOR REAL.

We can f!ght in the white castle parking lot.

Before we f!ght dead serious you need to get some kind of plastic surgery to your face to make you look more manly.

Im not going on worldstar to have people think i beat up a lesbian.
 5 years ago '05        #765
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:
n*gga does this look like a n*gga ready to catch a body?




[pic - click to view]

Its funny how you go back to the same picture that IS NOT ME!!!

You lose everytime you post that picture.

Edit: You lose everytime you post in this forum.

Edit: You about to lose in court on the 25th because im calling the courthouse pretending to be you and changing your ticket pleas to guilty.


Chief Clerk's Office: 860-515-5180
 5 years ago '11        #766
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 DaViLLe726 said:
Could have caught the fade? I never gave a false location? I said i was waiting at white castle. It was a joke. I didnt take you serious

BUT since you are now talkin all that tough talk im down to get worldstar whenever you want. Let me know when you get back to Jerz. FOR REAL.

We can f!ght in the white castle parking lot.

Before we f!ght dead serious you need to get some kind of plastic surgery to your face to make you look more manly.

Im not going on worldstar to have people think i beat up a lesbian.
 HeightsBound said:
 5 years ago '11        #767
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 DaViLLe726 said:
Its funny how you go back to the same picture that IS NOT ME!!!

You lose everytime you post that picture.

Edit: You lose everytime you post in this forum.

Edit: You about to lose in court on the 25th because im calling the courthouse pretending to be you and changing your ticket pleas to guilty.


Chief Clerk's Office: 860-515-5180
I almost threw up
 5 years ago '06        #768
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,563 | Props total: 35685 35685
It's MLK day

You n*ggas can take 24 hours off
 5 years ago '07        #769
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573


this e-beef on a different level in 2013
 5 years ago '05        #770
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:


thats not how it works

you n*ggas say anything lol

you dont call to change your plea

and that is you pipe down Eric


When its a traffic ticket you can call and change your plea. Dipsh*t.
You call up. Change your plea and set up payment.

 5 years ago '06        #771
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
I called it

 NYC-Banga said:
But puf got a problem with you...

Answer this:

You got a problem with me but You won't f!ght me until you see what i look like first
You seen what puf look like and HE wants to f!ght YOU, regardless if you got a prob with him or not, so wassup?

He'll ignore this. He wont give us an answer..
 5 years ago '05        #772
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 NYC-Banga said:
I called it
Of course. Hes a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #773
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
 RLRugby said:
Like I said it's on sight with Deftronic

Even his name is some lame sh*t

Ima head back to snr tho
 NYC-Banga said:
I called it
Why is Puf's name even in the mix anymore? Never mind, I see what Rugby is doing, he know's Def will not show him a pic, so he will stay focused on him for that reason.
 5 years ago '12        #774
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
 Twin4real said:
i think this e-beef gone get real this year
You feel it in your bones too?
 5 years ago '11        #775
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:
Why is Puf's name even in the mix anymore? Never mind, I see what Rugby is doing, he know's Def will not show him a pic, so he will stay focused on him for that reason.
 5 years ago '12        #776
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
The Official 2013 Anthem for the PU/WDYW Threads: (from now on whoever creates the threads going forward, INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST!)


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #777
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7427 7427
 Rico23 said:
how can u claim to be a real n*gga but d!ck ride and daily co sign the fakest n*gga to ever grace boxden/the internet...

how can u follow the same n*gga who put me on ignore because i talked about his fat a.ss too much...who puts ppl on ignore?

How u gonna d!ck ride a 22 yr old n*gga name Mahoney

how u gonna go to war with a n*gga who only talks sh*t to females and when a n*gga steps to him says "nah i'm good"

how u gonna d!ck ride for a guy who has declined multiple f!ghts after initiating places and times to meet to f!ght first?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who is on boxden literally 24/7?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who got clowned SO BAD that he had to change his screen name?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga how has only posted one pick up in a 10 month span?(some lame a.ss basic Lebron X's only because he got over on nike/ups)?

how u gonna d!ck ride a n*gga who's been exposed more times than a baby getting their diaper changed?


[pic - click to view]



but u tell other ppl to stop nut hugging

but u a real n*gga

fu*kin tag team a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]



i bet yall bi*ch n*ggas wear the same outfits and everything...these pick up threads been sh*t for literally the last year all because of 2 bi*ch n*ggas who are obssesed with being bi*ch n*ggas...but i'm done tho

Might as well have used MLA format.
 5 years ago '06        #778
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 HeightsBound said:
Why is Puf's name even in the mix anymore? Never mind, I see what Rugby is doing, he know's Def will not show him a pic, so he will stay focused on him for that reason.
Thank You. He's all talk...
 5 years ago '12        #779
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5976 5976
 RLRugby said:
once defrronic shows a picture its on sight

this isnt about that fist pumpin n*gga daville aka Eric Sweeney

this isnt abouy that sandwich makin n*gga Puff

this is about Detronic

do not deflect the situation
 RLRugby said:
this is not about Puf
 5 years ago '04        #780
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552

[pic - click to view]


Another pickup today for 120

Gotta love college students who need that tuition money lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy