January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #541
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Adewale said:
:lebroncmonson:






A n*gga could have gotten fresh in a gucci store for that


Matter fact a n*gga could have bought the 11/12 package for that.


These new n*ggas are lost
Forreal?
 5 years ago '11        #542
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 I k!ll TREES said:
and the concords n*gga said he went strapped to the release
galaxys???











































































 5 years ago '11        #543
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
 whitesand said:
Forreal?
if getting fresh is 2 wallets or 3 belts
 5 years ago '04        #544
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5039 5039
Id rather 3 belts than spending $550 on breds lol
 5 years ago '11        #545
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 DaViLLe726 said:
You mean these shenanigans???

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Just stop. I feel as though you should take your kind somewhere else.
When i say your kind i mean transgender.
These n*gga having a field day
 5 years ago '07        #546
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
Its easy to sit there and critique n*ggas faces when you never showed yours
 5 years ago '06        #547
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 Funeral James said:
Its easy to sit there and critique n*ggas faces when you never showed yours
And wtf you gon do bout that situation? Not a got damn thing u punk.

Stay in ur lane, talking bout u wanna be a dental a.ssistant on twitter and on here got the nerve to tell someone "they not bout "that" life"...

U and rugby both some chumps...that's why y'all click so well.

One a IT n*gga, the other a wannabee nurse.
 5 years ago '06        #548
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 Rico23 said:
I'm an IT n*gga


but anyway my boy just got these


[pic - click to view]



on the fence gonna check em in person today...last time i had these was middle school
Yeah but you don't talk like you be on the block putting in work all
Day everyday like that n*gga...talking bout "I'm really out here"

Out where? In a windows directory?
 5 years ago '11        #549
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 specialk103185 said:
Damn what Gucci store y'all shop at that I can get 3 belts for 550? Them belts $300 a pop here
550 will get you a belt and that's about it. But regardless, id feel better buying some designer or even an I pad for that much
 5 years ago '04        #550
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 whitesand said:
550 will get you a belt and that's about it. But regardless, id feel better buying some designer or even an I pad for that much



Wore my breds to new years party, to a Pitt hoops game, sold them sh*ts and bought that gucci clip and ferragamo belt lmao


Last edited by killacag; 01-18-2013 at 07:24 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #551
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 killacag said:



Wore my breds to new years party, to a Pitt hoops game, sold them sh*ts and bought that gucci clip and ferragamo belt lmao
With the money from the Breds??
 5 years ago '11        #552
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #553
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 whitesand said:
With the money from the Breds??
Yessir sold them sh*ts for $400 cash, told him i tired um on once and they were snug
 5 years ago '11        #554
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Rico23 said:
I'm an IT n*gga


but anyway my boy just got these


[pic - click to view]



on the fence gonna check em in person today...last time i had these was middle school
I fu*ks wit those I would throw in some black strings tho
 5 years ago '11        #555
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 killacag said:
Yessir sold them sh*ts for $400 cash, told him i tired um on once and they were snug
RESPECT!! You got down on that one! You got me thinking now... cause mine are still DS . And I love em' but if I can cop what you did for these?! They can have em'
 5 years ago '04        #556
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 9061 9061

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #557
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 1011 1011
 specialk103185 said:
people sellin they breds like they aint sh*t now, lol.

to be honest. i got my eye on 2 j's this year (royals and grapes). but i think that's really it for me. every female is a sneakerhead now all of a sudden. this girl offered me $300 for my spacejams off my feet the other day and then proceded to run off a list of all the j's she had collected in the last year (without me asking). she got an attitude that i didnt want to sell them to her and popped off at the mouth a little bit. I just looked at her like so i think im gonna keep the few that i have and cop other kicks now.
remember when i went to footaction to pick up a bred ticket this girl tried to run game on the manager just to make sure she got hers..she offered meeting up with him that night and everything im standin there like
 5 years ago '11        #558
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 specialk103185 said:
people sellin they breds like they aint sh*t now, lol.

to be honest. i got my eye on 2 j's this year (royals and grapes). but i think that's really it for me. every female is a sneakerhead now all of a sudden. this girl offered me $300 for my spacejams off my feet the other day and then proceded to run off a list of all the j's she had collected in the last year (without me asking). she got an attitude that i didnt want to sell them to her and popped off at the mouth a little bit. I just looked at her like so i think im gonna keep the few that i have and cop other kicks now.
Little does she know you could one pic k.o. her little sneaker ambitions But I cant lie you and Hostial got me wanting the Royals now. And the Grapes are a must! That's the ones you need to OD on buying up
 5 years ago '04        #559
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 specialk103185 said:
every female is a sneakerhead now all of a sudden. this girl offered me $300 for my spacejams off my feet the other day and then proceded to run off a list of all the j's she had collected in the last year (without me asking). she got an attitude that i didnt want to sell them to her and popped off at the mouth a little bit. I just looked at her like so i think im gonna keep the few that i have and cop other kicks now.


that sh*ts annoying as hell, i stopped by the spot the other day and this loud a.ss bish came in there on her speaker phone askin bout them 13's sayin she needed 2 pair for her and a pair for her mans locked up and she wasnt leavin the store till she got them casue she knows they got them in the back



online shopping>> in store
 5 years ago '07        #560
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 NYC-Banga said:
And wtf you gon do bout that situation? Not a got damn thing u punk.

Stay in ur lane, talking bout u wanna be a dental a.ssistant on twitter and on here got the nerve to tell someone "they not bout "that" life"...

U and rugby both some chumps...that's why y'all click so well.

One a IT n*gga, the other a wannabee nurse.
n*ggas stalkin my timeline lmaoo whats wrong with the dentistry field? Hygienist make bread..

Why would i wanna do somethin about the situation your just an avatar, i dont make death threats to random n*ggas online that sh*t is corny and the feds watchin me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 97
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1292 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy