January 2013 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #421
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 TrillSwag said:
Yall doing too much d*ckriding as usual. Why would Rugby show up to a f!ght when Def know exactly how Rugby look and Rugby has no idea how def look. HE supposed to keep his head on a swivel at the anticipation some n*gga might just cheap shot him? Where is the logic?
the whole logic is THAT n*gga said "he's street", THAT n*gga said "he's really bout that life"

THAT n*gga said "im a hipster", THAT n*gga said "Im a nerd", THAT n*gga said "I like yoyo's and breakdancing"

ok...so if YOU ALL THAT...and im ALL THIS. you wouldnt care about having to see what i look first to f!ght me...you'd be confident enough in yourself that you could body me, easily.

right or wrong?

i'm not gonna sacrifice my privacy for just for this 1 n*ggas approval or satisfaction, fu*k that and him...not trying to have n*ggas stopping me in the street, to talk and dap me up on some sneaker sh*t when im with my fiancee or with family, i aint no superstar a.ss n*gga but i got a decent following online and i know what my other sneaker n*ggas gotta deal with on a daily basis...so im good

all in all that n*gga is a snitch a.ss n*gga, he snitched to ronnie about putting out his personal information, in which he first claimed wasnt even his...when in return he posted daville's boy personal information, family tree, map to his home, and his dead grandmoms obituary (R.I.P.) ..but he gon snitch?

not trying to f!ght this n*gga in a 1 off and he go to the cops and press charges and get me pinched or sued.

fu*k that snitch n*gga and fu*k you for always talking sideways to everyone and not ever posting sh*t or at least being funny, and fu*k this online beef sh*t...it never gets solved cause when you call a n*gga out there's always an excuse or unless you just stop falling into the trap of trying to one up the n*gga you beefing with.

im done.
 5 years ago '07        #422
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8815 8815
I'll f!ght anyone in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #423
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 TrillSwag said:
Yall doing too much d*ckriding as usual. Why would Rugby show up to a f!ght when Def know exactly how Rugby look and Rugby has no idea how def look. HE supposed to keep his head on a swivel at the anticipation some n*gga might just cheap shot him? Where is the logic?
Speaking of d!ckriding everytime you seem to post its in a passive agressive defense of Rugby.

Which brings me to this question

How does Rugbys d!ck taste?

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 01-25-2013 at 02:48 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #424
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7385 7385
 NYC-Banga said:
the whole logic is THAT n*gga said "he's street", THAT n*gga said "he's really bout that life"

THAT n*gga said "im a hipster", THAT n*gga said "Im a nerd", THAT n*gga said "I like yoyo's and breakdancing"

ok...so if YOU ALL THAT...and im ALL THIS. you wouldnt care about having to see what i look first to f!ght me...you'd be confident enough in yourself that you could body me, easily.

right or wrong?

i'm not gonna sacrifice my privacy for just for this 1 n*ggas approval or satisfaction, fu*k that and him...not trying to have n*ggas stopping me in the street, to talk and dap me up on some sneaker sh*t when im with my fiancee or with family, i aint no superstar a.ss n*gga but i got a decent following online and i know what my other sneaker n*ggas gotta deal with on a daily basis...so im good

all in all that n*gga is a snitch a.ss n*gga, he snitched to ronnie about putting out his personal information, in which he first claimed wasnt even his...when in return he posted daville's boy personal information, family tree, map to his home, and his dead grandmoms obituary (R.I.P.) ..but he gon snitch?

not trying to f!ght this n*gga in a 1 off and he go to the cops and press charges and get me pinched or sued.

fu*k that snitch n*gga and fu*k you for always talking sideways to everyone and not ever posting sh*t or at least being funny, and fu*k this online beef sh*t...it never gets solved cause when you call a n*gga out there's always an excuse or unless you just stop falling into the trap of trying to one up the n*gga you beefing with.

im done.

Essay with a lot of caps. Someone is hurt.

Well, life is hard, hug me, don't reject me. Or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
 01-25-2013, 02:32 PM         #425
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao
n*gga changed that avi again
feelings have been caught
 5 years ago '06        #426
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
this n*gga is scared, typing stories and sh*t
yup, scared to catch a case.
 5 years ago '06        #427
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
how the fu*k do n*ggas remember other n*ggas avy? wow lmao u need to pay attention to your music instead of n*ggas avy maybe you'll be able to upgrade and perform at your uncle cookout next summer. nah im kiddin, keep grinding and make that MULA
you actually used that avy??

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #428
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
Essay with a lot of caps. Someone is hurt.

Well, life is hard, hug me, don't reject me. Or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
idk wtf u talking bout but that sh*t sound batty
 5 years ago '05        #429
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 tonystarks21 said:
how the fu*k do n*ggas remember other n*ggas avy? wow lmao u need to pay attention to your music instead of n*ggas avy maybe you'll be able to upgrade and perform at your uncle cookout next summer. nah im kiddin, keep grinding and make that MULA
When i looked at your avy i remember saying to myself "Wow thats fu*king corny. Only a true nerd would even consider that to be cool"
 5 years ago '04        #430
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 NYC-Banga said:

right or wrong?

im done.

u forgot dat works cited page brah
 5 years ago '12        #431
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7385 7385
 NYC-Banga said:
idk wtf u talking bout but that sh*t sound batty
Lmao, You not Hip Hop then.
 5 years ago '07        #432
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i dont usually do this but i was feeling myaelf today ^__^

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #433
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 Twin4real said:
man yall still talking bout this sh*t i'm sick of it

SHUT THE fu*k UP ALREADY
Word.

BUT, I will say, if two adults agree to meet up somewhere so they could partake in physical combat, neither of them have a case. It happen to this dude I use to kick it with.
 5 years ago '12        #434
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
Nah I ain't heard of that one. We all need to go up there one weekend. I'm bored with my usual spots, only thing about the Station is some good gas and good wings/ shrimp
been to the station a handful of times, my light skin a.ss can't become a regular though.

Yeah should kick it, I fu*ks with the boojie (SP) clubs more anyways.

Last edited by HeightsBound; 01-25-2013 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #435
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4480 4480
 tonystarks21 said:

you made the joke about the wrong n*gga tho
 5 years ago '04        #436
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
oh it was you that perfomed, smh that n*gga deville was playing captain save a ho I thought he was the one in the pics coming to defend your honour. thats wussup though you got paid to perform at a party you getting money for light work.

and i didn't notice your fit i did notice that garbage a.ss venue though
you a janitor or what ? its hall banquet hall thats what they look like
 5 years ago '04        #437
space
space
[QUOTE=pandemon;25979207]u forgot dat works cited page brah[/QUOTE

n*gga said work cited
 5 years ago '07        #438
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Twin4real said:
i'm at the palace tonight for my partna sosa savage bday party. its off old national.

he a crip n*gga so you know im in the building like this here

i don't bang though

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-25-2013, 08:37 PM         #439
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #440
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago