January 2013 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 75
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
But hey im almost certain puf would show up if it was really going down
n*gga actually hates rugby def just be fu*kin with that n*gga for the most part
Puf really wants to take teeth out rugbys mouth but idk why?
 5 years ago '12        #382
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,222 | Props total: 8561 8561
 DaViLLe726 said:
Arent you the same nerd that had this as your avy for a year?

[pic - click to view]



Its one thing to be a hater but given your last avy your also an L 7 weenie.
daville remembers everything, he dont miss a beat....yikes!
 5 years ago '12        #383
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,222 | Props total: 8561 8561
 Twin4real said:
^^ yep that his a.ss he always come in these threads from time to time saying some hating sh*t.
You got a lame a.ss avy bruh. f!ght me.

































Please don't. Serious though, Vanquish, what's up with that spot?
 01-24-2013, 01:39 PM         #384
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
But hey im almost certain puf would show up if it was really going down
n*gga actually hates rugby def just be fu*kin with that n*gga for the most part
Puf really wants to take teeth out rugbys mouth but idk why?
lmao
im sleep tho
i been stopped talkin sh*t
it aint goin no where
its just more pointless sh*t for me to read while im workin
 5 years ago '04        #385
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
n*gga said ghetto a.ss floors no offense but you talk like highschool hispanic chick
 5 years ago '05        #386
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 UF4Soldier said:
n*gga said ghetto a.ss floors no offense but you talk like highschool hispanic chick

[pic - click to view]



but i digress........
 5 years ago '12        #387
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,222 | Props total: 8561 8561
 Twin4real said:
pick a time and a place punk and i'm there :nasmad: but fr though i haven't been to vanquish yet but i heard its nice like opera, lucky lounge, the compound, etc.
Might have to check it out then, just got a random e-mail from them today, I dunno know, the older I get the more I gravitate to the lounge spots, so I'll see. Was just checkin' to see if you heard anything about it.

Whitesand? What about you homie? Ever been to vanquish?
 5 years ago '04        #388
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #389
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 1517 1517
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

My n*gga stay consistent with the fresh posts

 5 years ago '12        #390
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
Yall doing too much d*ckriding as usual. Why would Rugby show up to a f!ght when Def know exactly how Rugby look and Rugby has no idea how def look. HE supposed to keep his head on a swivel at the anticipation some n*gga might just cheap shot him? Where is the logic?
 5 years ago '11        #391
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 HeightsBound said:
Might have to check it out then, just got a random e-mail from them today, I dunno know, the older I get the more I gravitate to the lounge spots, so I'll see. Was just checkin' to see if you heard anything about it.

Whitesand? What about you homie? Ever been to vanquish?
Nah I ain't heard of that one. We all need to go up there one weekend. I'm bored with my usual spots, only thing about the Station is some good gas and good wings/ shrimp
 5 years ago '06        #392
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 UF4Soldier said:

[pic - click to view]

oh you think u styling n*gga huh?!??!!?

lol..good sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #393
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 TrillSwag said:
Yall doing too much d*ckriding as usual. Why would Rugby show up to a f!ght when Def know exactly how Rugby look and Rugby has no idea how def look. HE supposed to keep his head on a swivel at the anticipation some n*gga might just cheap shot him? Where is the logic?
the whole logic is THAT n*gga said "he's street", THAT n*gga said "he's really bout that life"

THAT n*gga said "im a hipster", THAT n*gga said "Im a nerd", THAT n*gga said "I like yoyo's and breakdancing"

ok...so if YOU ALL THAT...and im ALL THIS. you wouldnt care about having to see what i look first to f!ght me...you'd be confident enough in yourself that you could body me, easily.

right or wrong?

i'm not gonna sacrifice my privacy for just for this 1 n*ggas approval or satisfaction, fu*k that and him...not trying to have n*ggas stopping me in the street, to talk and dap me up on some sneaker sh*t when im with my fiancee or with family, i aint no superstar a.ss n*gga but i got a decent following online and i know what my other sneaker n*ggas gotta deal with on a daily basis...so im good

all in all that n*gga is a snitch a.ss n*gga, he snitched to ronnie about putting out his personal information, in which he first claimed wasnt even his...when in return he posted daville's boy personal information, family tree, map to his home, and his dead grandmoms obituary (R.I.P.) ..but he gon snitch?

not trying to f!ght this n*gga in a 1 off and he go to the cops and press charges and get me pinched or sued.

fu*k that snitch n*gga and fu*k you for always talking sideways to everyone and not ever posting sh*t or at least being funny, and fu*k this online beef sh*t...it never gets solved cause when you call a n*gga out there's always an excuse or unless you just stop falling into the trap of trying to one up the n*gga you beefing with.

im done.
 5 years ago '07        #394
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 10833 10833
I'll f!ght anyone in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #395
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 TrillSwag said:
Yall doing too much d*ckriding as usual. Why would Rugby show up to a f!ght when Def know exactly how Rugby look and Rugby has no idea how def look. HE supposed to keep his head on a swivel at the anticipation some n*gga might just cheap shot him? Where is the logic?
Speaking of d!ckriding everytime you seem to post its in a passive agressive defense of Rugby.

Which brings me to this question

How does Rugbys d!ck taste?


Last edited by DaViLLe726; 01-25-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #396
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
 NYC-Banga said:
the whole logic is THAT n*gga said "he's street", THAT n*gga said "he's really bout that life"

THAT n*gga said "im a hipster", THAT n*gga said "Im a nerd", THAT n*gga said "I like yoyo's and breakdancing"

ok...so if YOU ALL THAT...and im ALL THIS. you wouldnt care about having to see what i look first to f!ght me...you'd be confident enough in yourself that you could body me, easily.

right or wrong?

i'm not gonna sacrifice my privacy for just for this 1 n*ggas approval or satisfaction, fu*k that and him...not trying to have n*ggas stopping me in the street, to talk and dap me up on some sneaker sh*t when im with my fiancee or with family, i aint no superstar a.ss n*gga but i got a decent following online and i know what my other sneaker n*ggas gotta deal with on a daily basis...so im good

all in all that n*gga is a snitch a.ss n*gga, he snitched to ronnie about putting out his personal information, in which he first claimed wasnt even his...when in return he posted daville's boy personal information, family tree, map to his home, and his dead grandmoms obituary (R.I.P.) ..but he gon snitch?

not trying to f!ght this n*gga in a 1 off and he go to the cops and press charges and get me pinched or sued.

fu*k that snitch n*gga and fu*k you for always talking sideways to everyone and not ever posting sh*t or at least being funny, and fu*k this online beef sh*t...it never gets solved cause when you call a n*gga out there's always an excuse or unless you just stop falling into the trap of trying to one up the n*gga you beefing with.

im done.

Essay with a lot of caps. Someone is hurt.

Well, life is hard, hug me, don't reject me. Or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM         #397
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao
n*gga changed that avi again
feelings have been caught
 5 years ago '06        #398
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 tonystarks21 said:
this n*gga is scared, typing stories and sh*t
yup, scared to catch a case.
 5 years ago '06        #399
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 tonystarks21 said:
how the fu*k do n*ggas remember other n*ggas avy? wow lmao u need to pay attention to your music instead of n*ggas avy maybe you'll be able to upgrade and perform at your uncle cookout next summer. nah im kiddin, keep grinding and make that MULA
you actually used that avy??


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #400
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 TrillSwag said:
Essay with a lot of caps. Someone is hurt.

Well, life is hard, hug me, don't reject me. Or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
idk wtf u talking bout but that sh*t sound batty
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy