January 2013 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 147
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4454 4454
n*gga got og diamond turfs and sh*t ...them aint the same model as the red ones but still tuff tho!


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by UF4Soldier; 01-13-2013 at 11:38 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #282
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Night Life



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #283
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 3137 3137
 LeMar G said:

[pic - click to view]



oh sh*t did u goto famu? i think i know u fam
 01-14-2013, 08:18 AM         #284
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Night Life



[pic - click to view]

nice cosbys g
 01-14-2013, 01:19 PM         #285
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Night Life



[pic - click to view]

dope huxtables
 5 years ago '11        #286
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 Drdeath said:
oh sh*t did u goto famu? i think i know u fam
he lives in Minnesota calm yourself
 5 years ago '11        #287
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 Adewale said:
Night Life



[pic - click to view]

hows the SB love in france?
 5 years ago '06        #288
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 mk88 said:
nice cosbys g
 pufntrees718 said:
dope huxtables
Thanks
 5 years ago '06        #289
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Dray said:
hows the SB love in france?
Honestly if your not a skater or a passionate sneaker head that knows about all the classics, most people don't know about SB's. They mainly rock Nike Running shoes, Adidas, or Jordans.

In terms of Urban Culture, they're a bit behind. So the sh*t that was poppin in 06 out here is whats selling out there.

The sneaker culture is just weird in France, but it's starting to change with more people using social media and things like that
 5 years ago '06        #290
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Dray said:
hows the SB love in france?
This website basically shows you whats available for the average sneaker head in France, also this is a good spot to get releases cheaper than resellers.

For example they has the cool grey 11's for $220 shipped back in July.

 5 years ago '05        #291
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Dray said:
he lives in Minnesota calm yourself
 01-14-2013, 06:18 PM         #292
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Honestly if your not a skater or a passionate sneaker head that knows about all the classics, most people don't know about SB's. They mainly rock Nike Running shoes, Adidas, or Jordans.

In terms of Urban Culture, they're a bit behind. So the sh*t that was poppin in 06 out here is whats selling out there.

The sneaker culture is just weird in France, but it's starting to change with more people using social media and things like that
cool, whats the prices fi like louis, hermes, balmain or givenchy?

Is it more expensive then US/Canada?

My wiefy always wanted to go to Paris, I always tell her if we going to Europe it's gonna be Florence, Italy first so I can cop some gucci lmao

she wants to have ya wine and cheese and ting, im like yuh can have that here at home!!
 5 years ago '04        #293
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 AKS MUZIK said:

My wiefy always wanted to go to Paris, I always tell her if we going to Europe it's gonna be Florence, Italy first so I can cop some gucci lmao

she wants to have ya wine and cheese and ting, im like yuh can have that here at home!!



 01-14-2013, 07:53 PM         #294
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
I went to Paris a couple of months ago and the prices are way cheaper than in the US it gets even better once you factor in the VAT. The Gucci stores in Paris are probably prices similarly to the Gucci stores in Italy and I would guess its the same with LV (but the other way around).
wicked, so wifey just might get her wish lol
 5 years ago '06        #295
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 AKS MUZIK said:
cool, whats the prices fi like louis, hermes, balmain or givenchy?

Is it more expensive then US/Canada?

My wiefy always wanted to go to Paris, I always tell her if we going to Europe it's gonna be Florence, Italy first so I can cop some gucci lmao

she wants to have ya wine and cheese and ting, im like yuh can have that here at home!!
That Gucci outlet in Florence is real

But thats a whole day trip tho. That outlet mall is like an hour away from the main city. If you do go set day aside for shopping and another day for looking around the city.

As for the prices in Paris, its a bit cheaper especially if you go around a time when you get a good exchange rate, but the advantage for going is you have access to alot more things.

They have country wide sale twice a year, that goes on for like 3 weeks. They're in one now and the other is around July

Here are few places I get things from, SOLDES means sale. Hopefully y'all can find something. It's not high end designer, but you'll definitely have some unique fresh sh*t







 5 years ago '11        #296
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
man AK's what do you do? how old r u?

srs question, i need to get like that man, planning trips to italy,
leasing audi's n beamers.

im 25 wit 10g's in the bank.. that aint sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #297
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Ali Adwele lol.
 5 years ago '12        #298
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874


[pic - click to view]



i see ro$$ is poppin ovathere (paris)
 01-14-2013, 08:48 PM         #299
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
That Gucci outlet in Florence is real

But thats a whole day trip tho. That outlet mall is like an hour away from the main city. If you do go set day aside for shopping and another day for looking around the city.

As for the prices in Paris, its a bit cheaper especially if you go around a time when you get a good exchange rate, but the advantage for going is you have access to alot more things.

They have country wide sale twice a year, that goes on for like 3 weeks. They're in one now and the other is around July

Here are few places I get things from, SOLDES means sale. Hopefully y'all can find something. It's not high end designer, but you'll definitely have some unique fresh sh*t







Bless!!!!

Yow If we come up there this summer imma get at you, thanks for the info.

Country wide sale on louis and hermes????

Im all in fi that!!

 01-14-2013, 08:55 PM         #300
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
man AK's what do you do? how old r u?

srs question, i need to get like that man, planning trips to italy,
leasing audi's n beamers.

im 25 wit 10g's in the bank.. that aint sh*t
In my 30's and work for sony, nothing special my dude. I just work hard day in day out and do my thing on the side.

Don't get it twisted, I dont have it like what most of yall think. Most of my money goes into the mortage and family. The little bit of disposable income i have i just blow it on gucci

looking fi advice? touch base with egotistical, he doing big tings and helping bx members out financially......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy