I Dont Know What To Title This Thread so Ill just call it WHAT THE fu%$ IS GOING ON WITH THESE DUDES

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
next year n*ggaz will argue that wearing lipstick is ok for men as long as the color match ya shoes.
 5 years ago '08        #62
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
What you call swag to me is all f*gitry.
 12-31-2012, 08:52 PM         #63
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Diddy

Rocking the skirt, bi*ch boots and knee highs

fu*k
 5 years ago '08        #64
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
It's funny how all these rappers and actors were super masculine prior to 2008 then became feminine literaly overnight. How does a change this drastic occur without the outside influence of any movement or agenda behind it? And how coul SO MANY people pull a complete 180 without being influenced? Yall n*ggas think it's a joke but there's a clear agenda going on here. We arent talking about one or two rappers becoming feminine, we're talking about HALF the game switched homo overnight. Some of these entertainers are nolonger even recognizable from who they were just 5 or 6 years ago.

I grew up a Hotboyz fan and I cant even recognize Lil Wayne anymore. All these people couldnt wake up one morning all at the same time (around 2008) and decide, "hey now Im gonna act gay". Somebody is behind this sh*t, coordinating this sh*t. These rapping n*ggas look and act like women without v*ginas now.
 5 years ago '08        #65
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 peeyump said:
next year n*ggaz will argue that wearing lipstick is ok for men as long as the color match ya shoes.

[video - click to view]

look at your man lips yo
 5 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny how all these rappers and actors were super masculine prior to 2008 then became feminine literaly overnight. How does a change this drastic occur without the outside influence of any movement or agenda behind it? And how coul SO MANY people pull a complete 180 without being influenced? Yall n*ggas think it's a joke but there's a clear agenda going on here. We arent talking about one or two rappers becoming feminine, we're talking about HALF the game switched homo overnight. Some of these entertainers are nolonger even recognizable from who they were just 5 or 6 years ago.

I grew up a Hotboyz fan and I cant even recognize Lil Wayne anymore. All these people couldnt wake up one morning all at the same time (around 2008) and decide, "hey now Im gonna act gay". Somebody is behind this sh*t, coordinating this sh*t. These rapping n*ggas look and act like women without v*ginas now.
man half these n*ggas don't even dress themselves. They put on whatever their stylist says is hot
 5 years ago '12        #67
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 TryTyAwesome said:
ain't nothin wrong with a n*gga touchin/suckin anotha n*gga come on it's boutta be 2013

5 years ago '04        #68
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 Matt504 said:

5 years ago '09        #69
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17567 17567
:
n*ggas Said Captain Pollution i'm fu*king done
 5 years ago '04        #70
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
i mean i dont care how you try to slice it. lets just be honest, skirts is really some over the top type sh*t. like why?

12-31-2012, 11:47 PM         #71
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dudes dressed like school girls..jesus

put a wig on him and he will look like a tranny

that aint no kilt, thats a dress...

Last edited by the synthesis; 12-31-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #72
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
so n*ggas pull the skirt look off though
 5 years ago '05        #73
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
i think these celeb are trollin the media, waiting for dumb fu*ks to bite on that style and say yall some dumb mother fu*kers
 5 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 dman 4901 said:
i was trying to think of a good title but i said fu*k an just said what came to my head

good job

Jayg36 said:
This^^

and rec execs have been trying to degrade the black man for decades. They invested in the prison system and started the hardcore movement to lock the tough/wild/rebellious n*ggas up. Now they wanna make the rest gay. It's tactical warfare designed to lessen the threat from the negro population. #notinfoil

n*ggas gon hate this statement, but research and intuition will let u know I'm right

KnickKilla92 said:
i see nothing wrong with biebers fit

TryTyAwesome said:
ain't nothin wrong with a n*gga touchin/suckin anotha n*gga come on it's boutta be 2013

MAN COME THE fu*k ON WITH THAT sh*t........

L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the biggiest fa990t on there......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #75
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Dos-effect said:
YE's sh*t looks fresh and manly.....and these others n*ggas look gay and homoish
agreeing with this post...at least ye has the decency to wear some fu*kin pants underneath them sh*ts
 01-01-2013, 01:09 AM         #76
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

Arson said:
man half these n*ggas don't even dress themselves. They put on whatever their stylist says is hot

No homo but gone on the days of masculinity when it comes to mainstream hip hop/rap/pop whatever you wanna call it. These fools up in the mainstream pushing that sweet lifestyle with dudes dressin up like females to impress other males with "Swag". I mean at the end of the day do what you do my n*gga and Imma worry bout me. I've observe these changes and not letting it influence my lifestyle or way of dressing but damn man I can't help but shake my head at these trends they trying to push.
 5 years ago '09        #77
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 343 343
when they use a public restroom do they not get confused?

you wouldnt catch my n*gga fredo kruger in a skirt
 5 years ago '12        #78
dman 4901 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 Chopzilla said:

No homo but gone on the days of masculinity when it comes to mainstream hip hop/rap/pop whatever you wanna call it. These fools up in the mainstream pushing that sweet lifestyle with dudes dressin up like females to impress other males with "Swag". I mean at the end of the day do what you do my n*gga and Imma worry bout me. I've observe these changes and not letting it influence my lifestyle or way of dressing but damn man I can't help but shake my head at these trends they trying to push.
exacly how i feel
 5 years ago '11        #79
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
how is this a f*ggot? a guy wearing a skirt? In modern time this is not appropriate for a male to wear a skirt. But in our Ancestor time that society wore a skirt. You're only a f*g if you think f*g things.
 5 years ago '10        #80
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 TryTyAwesome said:

da fu*k is wrong with the world
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy