most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608
 Michael Wilson said:
The only ones I don't agree with are the rules about not taking pictures and videos. I think if the child follows the rule about not taking and dealing with obscene photos or videos, the. The child should be allowed to take as many photos and videos as the phone can hold.

And the rule about not downloading all the same music as their peers. The music should be up to the child. So long as the parent approves of the content.
pretty much what i came to say
 01-02-2013, 07:31 AM         #82
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mother must be an overprotective introvert.
 5 years ago '05        #83
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Windy said:
i wish my mom would try to say i cant watch pr0n on my phone.

id beat that bi*ch with the phone

and if i take a picture of my d!ck why cant i share it with my friends? thats 21st century humor. this kid life sucks, his moms a prude and a bore
Yeah you and your moms would have probably budded heads

As far as this kid goes he isn't gonna adhere to these rules.The mom is a publicity wh0ore.She is a professional blogger for crying out loud.This manifesto was created to get hits for her blog.It's tyrannical and where the f*uck is the father in all this?I hate those dudes who let their women go ape sh*t with the decision making and stand there like a bunch of b*tches.Be a.ssertive and make joint decisions when parenting.If I'm that kid I'm buying my own phone and looking at her like
 5 years ago '04        #84
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1105 1105
Parenting.

Most of y'all wouldn't know what that is if it slapped you in your muhfuggin mouth because it never happened to you and you will never do it with your kids. Sad, sad world.
 01-02-2013, 09:00 AM         #85
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whole thread funny as hell
 5 years ago '05        #86
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
That's an EXCELLENT move by her. Period.
 5 years ago '09        #87
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
all that for a phone? fu*k that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #88
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
people laugh but everything on that list is truth. talk to people, people use phones as an easy excuse and are much less social. some dumb bi*ch sat next to me at the movies the other day and txt'd through the entire fu*kin movie. pathetic. not to mention, regardless of what they say, all your infomration is accessible by government or companies - especially with cloud storage. people have no idea and whoever puts their life on their phone is an idiot.

you can control what you put on it, but if u put everything on it - you can't control future hackers. there is a siri database that stores EVERYTHING you say to siri on your iphone by the way. EVERYTHING. also every text message u send is stored in your provider's database and can be read/accessed with proper paperwork.

this mom is smart. just think about technology today. about 50% of marriages end in divorce in America and 50% of those that do are as a result of facebook. that is nuts.

Last edited by MistaKlean; 01-02-2013 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
If that was my mother, I would give her the phone back, I don't want that sh*t no more
 01-02-2013, 11:45 AM         #90
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
people laugh but everything on that list is truth. talk to people, people use phones as an easy excuse and are much less social. some dumb bi*ch sat next to me at the movies the other day and txt'd through the entire fu*kin movie. pathetic. not to mention, regardless of what they say, all your infomration is accessible by government or companies - especially with cloud storage. people have no idea and whoever puts their life on their phone is an idiot.

you can control what you put on it, but if u put everything on it - you can't control future hackers. there is a siri database that stores EVERYTHING you say to siri on your iphone by the way. EVERYTHING. also every text message u send is stored in your provider's database and can be read/accessed with proper paperwork.

this mom is smart. just think about technology today. about 50% of marriages end in divorce in America and 50% of those that do are as a result of facebook. that is nuts.
One time I asked Siri if I should put it in this bi*ch butt.
Muthafuhka responded with "whatever feels right."
Slid that sh*t right on in.
 5 years ago '07        #91
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Hey, he wanted a phone and he lives in her house and she pays the bill so he has to play by her rules. If he doesn't like that sh*t, then don't take the phone. Its THAT SIMPLE!
 5 years ago '06        #92
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,470 | Props total: 2652 2652
 Fresh Whyte said:
...All Them Muthfu*kin Rules Over A Phone? He Only 13, Damn....After Seeing All That. I Wouldnt Event Want The Phone No More at That Age.
HE'S 13, no reason for him to have a phone... I aint get mine tell i got a car and i didnt get a smartphone tell i was in college...
 5 years ago '06        #93
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,470 | Props total: 2652 2652
 S0ap said:
what? that rule is actually a good one. it'll keep dude from listening to the same boring sh*t that these newbies to music listen to. he'll be up on on the classics while his friends will be listening to music wondering where they sampled the song from and he'll know the sample. expending musical horizons is what music is all about.

i approve what this mother is doing 100%
trill, i use to play a game with my cuz (he was into classic music also) where we would listen to the radio or put our mp3 on shuffle and figure out where they sampled or interpolated the song from
 5 years ago '10        #94
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
Should've never got him an Iphone if she was gonna make up all these rules. I can see that she cares but so do most parents. If the child just needs a phone how bout any other regular phone. Or maybe the iphone without internet. People are going to do whatever they want to do regardless. I hate overprotective parents, their children end up being worse than those who didn't have those type of parents.
 5 years ago '04        #95
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Most of y'all n*ggas are gonna be terrible parents.
 5 years ago '10        #96
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
"13. Don't take a zillion pictures and videos. There is no need to document everything. Live your experiences. They will be stored in your memory for eternity."

I fu*ks with this one though. Ppl be on instagram n facebook too damn much. Tryna document their lives like sh*t is that serious. Nobody give a fu*k. you ever hang out with people and instead of enjoying what's going on in real life they on they phones tryna capture everything so they can post it online?

I gotta stop fu*kin' with that sh*t too tho
 5 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 TizOnly1 said:
Thats what it's looking like.

n*ggas is acting like this list is so crazy for a 13 year old.

His mom is doing him a solid by GIVING him a phone in the first place. At that age a phone is a luxury.

When was 13 (in 2001) a cell phone wasn't considered a necessity. I think I had like 1 friend that had a cell phone.

Parents was not paying a grip to give a little kid a phone. And thats back when texts was still like 10 cents a pop.

But thats besides the point.

If he don't want no rules on that sh*t, he can go get him a paper route or some sh*t and pay for his own.

None of the rules on that list seem like they're crazy for a 13 year old child.

A cell phone is a privilege, not a right of passage.
 01-02-2013, 07:01 PM         #98
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
My daughter is 14, and we don't rules that strict but we have them in place because these days with technology kids been in some bullsh*t so you have to lay down the law with phones. I don't have to be so strict with her because she knows plain and simple she fu*ks up the phone is bye bye and phones are those kids' life-they'll literally will do whatever it takes to not get their phone taken away from them. Plus, you can set parental limits on their contract/line-my daughter's text/calls are systemically stopped at 10pm and anyone who tries to call or text gets a message saying the person they are trying to reach is not available at that time.
damn pops....why u still on boxden
 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM         #99
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
plz.....no of us had these wack a.ss rules....so i guess all of us turned out bad huh??????
 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM         #100
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
damn pops....why u still on boxden
You are really gonna talk smack?

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy