Which Rappers Are Gang Affiliated?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM         #21
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only blood in hip hop thats been certified is waka...

them other n*ggas don't even give to the streets but yet they wanna rep the gang and all that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #22
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
space
$4,425 | Props total: 4474 4474
 KingP1n said:
Yayo & Banks fu*k heavy with blood n*ggas especially them WSM/Far Rock n*ggas.
Gunit be blooded out majority.
where are you from man? Queens know Yayo & Banks always be chillin with Old heads when they come through.. the only ppl who rep Blood & Crip now in Queens are 11 & 12 yr old Kids :irvinhah:
 5 years ago '09        #23
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
/
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #24
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
why does this thread get made every week?
 12-31-2012, 07:03 PM         #25
Techniec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross must be a B dawg. He always talking about Crab and sea food creature. Lol.

Last edited by Techniec; 12-31-2012 at 07:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #26
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 54 54
 YungPrinceNY said:
/

the shirt said VIDEO u simple fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #27
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 1961 1961
 Bedewe22 said:
"n*ggas don't set trends. They just hop on d!cks. That's why they bloods and crips now."

"New York n*ggas copy n*ggas like it's all good. fu*k around and be crip walkin in the wrong hood."

n*gga dissed every gang.

"The Latin Kings don't like me. I don't care. We don't talk that mira mira bullsh*t around here."

Phonk$ said:
The only blood in hip hop thats been certified is waka...

them other n*ggas don't even give to the streets but yet they wanna rep the gang and all that bullsh*t.

Most of Gunit was LOST BOYZ first...There's a Mr Cheeks Video where he speaks on it....

and did This n*gga say WAKA is the only Official Blood n*gga in Hip Hop ?....YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME
 5 years ago '11        #28
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
space
$8,124 | Props total: 4244 4244
 CartelFamill said:
Most of Gunit was LOST BOYZ first...There's a Mr Cheeks Video where he speaks on it....

and did This n*gga say WAKA is the only Official Blood n*gga in Hip Hop ?....YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME
Some, I know Yayo was a Lost Boy before Gunit movement.
I know some of them n*ggas was from Merrick and so on, if you look at old videos when Gunit was to come through with 100's of n*ggas them young n*ggas was from Merrick. Not saying that every one of them was Blood, but bt of course they all ended up falling under the Gunit Gang/Movement.
Hear a couple n*ggas claiming merrick in this video

08 Banks and Yayo was deep with blood n*ggas.

[video - click to view]

5 Borough tour was also full of blood n*ggas

otherside said:
where are you from man? Queens know Yayo & Banks always be chillin with Old heads when they come through.. the only ppl who rep Blood & Crip now in Queens are 11 & 12 yr old Kids :irvinhah:
Banks from what I remember used to run around with Merrick/Ateam n*ggas, Yayo in his Thoughts of A Predactive felon DVD went threw A-towers and said it was banks people. fu*k it even Frenchie from BSM used to run around with Banks with all them blood n*ggas

Yayo fu*ks with a lot of n*ggas but his weed carrier beavo is blood & his shooter Lodi Mack before he got k!lled was blood from the Rock.

Dont really know too much about 50, he has his own set of n*ggas I know he fu*ks with BK n*ggas like Monster and Maino brother.

When Mazi was down with gunit before he got booted off there was even more blood n*ggas running around down for that sh*t

Of course nobodys banging that blood sh*t heavy like before n*ggas fall off and its played out

Bedewe22 said:
"n*ggas don't set trends. They just hop on d!cks. That's why they bloods and crips now."

"New York n*ggas copy n*ggas like it's all good. fu*k around and be crip walkin in the wrong hood."

n*gga dissed every gang.

"The Latin Kings don't like me. I don't care. We don't talk that mira mira bullsh*t around here."

Probably why he said "I aint a blood or crip, Im doing my own thang Gunit I done started my own gang". Which he did
 5 years ago '12        #29
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
space
$4,425 | Props total: 4474 4474
 KingP1n said:
Some, I know Yayo was a Lost Boy before Gunit movement.
I know some of them n*ggas was from Merrick and so on, if you look at old videos when Gunit was to come through with 100's of n*ggas them young n*ggas was from Merrick. Not saying that every one of them was Blood, but bt of course they all ended up falling under the Gunit Gang/Movement.
Hear a couple n*ggas claiming merrick in this video

08 Banks and Yayo was deep with blood n*ggas.

5 Borough tour was also full of blood n*ggas

Banks from what I remember used to run around with Merrick/Ateam n*ggas, Yayo in his Thoughts of A Predactive felon DVD went threw A-towers and said it was banks people. fu*k it even Frenchie from BSM used to run around with Banks with all them blood n*ggas

Yayo fu*ks with a lot of n*ggas but his weed carrier beavo is blood & his shooter Lodi Mack before he got k!lled was blood from the Rock.

Dont really know too much about 50, he has his own set of n*ggas I know he fu*ks with BK n*ggas like Monster and Maino brother.

When Mazi was down with gunit before he got booted off there was even more blood n*ggas running around down for that sh*t

Of course nobodys banging that blood sh*t heavy like before n*ggas fall off and its played out

Probably why he said "I aint a blood or crip, Im doing my own thang Gunit I done started my own gang". Which he did
I saw Beavo walking to the deli in rochdale in October... my boi was like "Theres Beaver walking" i was like "who the fu*k name is Beaver?" my boi said "his name Beavo, he used to be part of 50 Entourage" i was like

dude looked like a regular dude from the hood

I seen the DVDs of G-Unit hanging around Frenchie back in the day... Banks bro Loui n cuz Johnny used to rock with Frenchie... that Saint Albans area is prob one of the worst areas in Queens behind Lefrak City & Far Rock but it aint crazy bad... ive hung around Frenchies ppl, yeah they bloods but they dont let it be known bc that Bloods crips sh*t is little kids sh*t

Kingpin, I can tell you not from the hood... Lost Boyz is a Boyhood clique that 10-12 yr olds from Southside joined 10 yrs ago.. most dem kids become bloods bc its all tht out there..
 5 years ago '11        #30
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
space
$8,124 | Props total: 4244 4244
 otherside said:
I saw Beavo walking to the deli in rochdale in October... my boi was like "Theres Beaver walking" i was like "who the fu*k name is Beaver?" my boi said "his name Beavo, he used to be part of 50 Entourage" i was like

dude looked like a regular dude from the hood

I seen the DVDs of G-Unit hanging around Frenchie back in the day... Banks bro Loui n cuz Johnny used to rock with Frenchie... that Saint Albans area is prob one of the worst areas in Queens behind Lefrak City & Far Rock but it aint crazy bad... ive hung around Frenchies ppl, yeah they bloods but they dont let it be known bc that Bloods crips sh*t is little kids sh*t

Kingpin, I can tell you not from the hood... Lost Boyz is a Boyhood clique that 10-12 yr olds from Southside joined 10 yrs ago.. most dem kids become bloods bc its all tht out there..
Yeah he called Beavo runs with Yay.
Lot of them blood n*ggas in Queens ran with or was affiliated with Gunit n*ggas at one point. some still around some do they own thing.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy