Which Rappers Are Gang Affiliated?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #21
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 YungPrinceNY said:
Im from Foster PJs theres a reason y Jim Jones and most of dipset stopped claimin that blood sh*t in recent years

them s3x Money murder n*ggas in NJ already put hands on Jim this year

rappers need to stop claimin gangs cuz they homies in gangs or a certain gang runs their hoods thats y most of them get extorted to say they have street cred

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #22
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 KingP1n said:
When? Lol

There was apart when Gunit had a gang of crips through n*ggas like Spider, they used to rep it hard power move by 50.
But afaik I aint too sure bout 50 he got his circle of n*ggas but most the n*ggas that tag onto Gunit came from Yayo & Banks, I know banks brother & cousin was merrick and a lot of gunit n*ggas was down with merrick and Gunit as a gang before Rap. Gunit was like the next lost boyz movement in queens. You had SMM & Mack Ballers fu*kin with the unit too, heard that young boy trav a Mack Baller

I heard 50 used to fu*k with a lot of Far Rock & Brooklyn n*ggas though.
He was down with some 551 Clique I dunno what that was he used to always shout it out.
"n*ggas don't set trends. They just hop on d!cks. That's why they bloods and crips now."

"New York n*ggas copy n*ggas like it's all good. fu*k around and be crip walkin in the wrong hood."

n*gga dissed every gang.

"The Latin Kings don't like me. I don't care. We don't talk that mira mira bullsh*t around here."

12-31-2012, 06:59 PM         #23
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only blood in hip hop thats been certified is waka...

them other n*ggas don't even give to the streets but yet they wanna rep the gang and all that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 2469 2469
 KingP1n said:
Yayo & Banks fu*k heavy with blood n*ggas especially them WSM/Far Rock n*ggas.
Gunit be blooded out majority.
where are you from man? Queens know Yayo & Banks always be chillin with Old heads when they come through.. the only ppl who rep Blood & Crip now in Queens are 11 & 12 yr old Kids
 5 years ago '09        #25
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
/
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #26
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 YungPrinceNY said:
/

I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didnít even feel him hitting me with it. I was still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same.

5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
why does this thread get made every week?
 12-31-2012, 08:03 PM         #28
Techniec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross must be a B dawg. He always talking about Crab and sea food creature. Lol.

Last edited by Techniec; 12-31-2012 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #29
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 YungPrinceNY said:
/

the shirt said VIDEO u simple fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #30
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1472 1472
 Bedewe22 said:
"n*ggas don't set trends. They just hop on d!cks. That's why they bloods and crips now."

"New York n*ggas copy n*ggas like it's all good. fu*k around and be crip walkin in the wrong hood."

n*gga dissed every gang.

"The Latin Kings don't like me. I don't care. We don't talk that mira mira bullsh*t around here."

Phonk$ said:
The only blood in hip hop thats been certified is waka...

them other n*ggas don't even give to the streets but yet they wanna rep the gang and all that bullsh*t.

Most of Gunit was LOST BOYZ first...There's a Mr Cheeks Video where he speaks on it....

and did This n*gga say WAKA is the only Official Blood n*gga in Hip Hop ?....YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME
 5 years ago '11        #31
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,948 | Props total: 3733 3733
 CartelFamill said:
Most of Gunit was LOST BOYZ first...There's a Mr Cheeks Video where he speaks on it....

and did This n*gga say WAKA is the only Official Blood n*gga in Hip Hop ?....YOU GOTTA BE fu*kING KIDDING ME
Some, I know Yayo was a Lost Boy before Gunit movement.
I know some of them n*ggas was from Merrick and so on, if you look at old videos when Gunit was to come through with 100's of n*ggas them young n*ggas was from Merrick. Not saying that every one of them was Blood, but bt of course they all ended up falling under the Gunit Gang/Movement.
Hear a couple n*ggas claiming merrick in this video

08 Banks and Yayo was deep with blood n*ggas.

[video - click to view]

5 Borough tour was also full of blood n*ggas

otherside said:
where are you from man? Queens know Yayo & Banks always be chillin with Old heads when they come through.. the only ppl who rep Blood & Crip now in Queens are 11 & 12 yr old Kids
Banks from what I remember used to run around with Merrick/Ateam n*ggas, Yayo in his Thoughts of A Predactive felon DVD went threw A-towers and said it was banks people. fu*k it even Frenchie from BSM used to run around with Banks with all them blood n*ggas

Yayo fu*ks with a lot of n*ggas but his weed carrier beavo is blood & his shooter Lodi Mack before he got k!lled was blood from the Rock.

Dont really know too much about 50, he has his own set of n*ggas I know he fu*ks with BK n*ggas like Monster and Maino brother.

When Mazi was down with gunit before he got booted off there was even more blood n*ggas running around down for that sh*t

Of course nobodys banging that blood sh*t heavy like before n*ggas fall off and its played out

Bedewe22 said:

n*gga dissed every gang.

Probably why he said "I aint a blood or crip, Im doing my own thang Gunit I done started my own gang". Which he did
 5 years ago '12        #32
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 2469 2469
 KingP1n said:
Some, I know Yayo was a Lost Boy before Gunit movement.
I know some of them n*ggas was from Merrick and so on, if you look at old videos when Gunit was to come through with 100's of n*ggas them young n*ggas was from Merrick. Not saying that every one of them was Blood, but bt of course they all ended up falling under the Gunit Gang/Movement.
Hear a couple n*ggas claiming merrick in this video

08 Banks and Yayo was deep with blood n*ggas.

5 Borough tour was also full of blood n*ggas

Banks from what I remember used to run around with Merrick/Ateam n*ggas, Yayo in his Thoughts of A Predactive felon DVD went threw A-towers and said it was banks people. fu*k it even Frenchie from BSM used to run around with Banks with all them blood n*ggas

Yayo fu*ks with a lot of n*ggas but his weed carrier beavo is blood & his shooter Lodi Mack before he got k!lled was blood from the Rock.

Dont really know too much about 50, he has his own set of n*ggas I know he fu*ks with BK n*ggas like Monster and Maino brother.

When Mazi was down with gunit before he got booted off there was even more blood n*ggas running around down for that sh*t

Of course nobodys banging that blood sh*t heavy like before n*ggas fall off and its played out

Probably why he said "I aint a blood or crip, Im doing my own thang Gunit I done started my own gang". Which he did
I saw Beavo walking to the deli in rochdale in October... my boi was like "Theres Beaver walking" i was like "who the fu*k name is Beaver?" my boi said "his name Beavo, he used to be part of 50 Entourage" i was like

dude looked like a regular dude from the hood

I seen the DVDs of G-Unit hanging around Frenchie back in the day... Banks bro Loui n cuz Johnny used to rock with Frenchie... that Saint Albans area is prob one of the worst areas in Queens behind Lefrak City & Far Rock but it aint crazy bad... ive hung around Frenchies ppl, yeah they bloods but they dont let it be known bc that Bloods crips sh*t is little kids sh*t

Kingpin, I can tell you not from the hood... Lost Boyz is a Boyhood clique that 10-12 yr olds from Southside joined 10 yrs ago.. most dem kids become bloods bc its all tht out there..
 5 years ago '11        #33
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,948 | Props total: 3733 3733
 otherside said:
I saw Beavo walking to the deli in rochdale in October... my boi was like "Theres Beaver walking" i was like "who the fu*k name is Beaver?" my boi said "his name Beavo, he used to be part of 50 Entourage" i was like

dude looked like a regular dude from the hood

I seen the DVDs of G-Unit hanging around Frenchie back in the day... Banks bro Loui n cuz Johnny used to rock with Frenchie... that Saint Albans area is prob one of the worst areas in Queens behind Lefrak City & Far Rock but it aint crazy bad... ive hung around Frenchies ppl, yeah they bloods but they dont let it be known bc that Bloods crips sh*t is little kids sh*t

Kingpin, I can tell you not from the hood... Lost Boyz is a Boyhood clique that 10-12 yr olds from Southside joined 10 yrs ago.. most dem kids become bloods bc its all tht out there..
Yeah he called Beavo runs with Yay.
Lot of them blood n*ggas in Queens ran with or was affiliated with Gunit n*ggas at one point. some still around some do they own thing.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy