Which Rappers Are Gang Affiliated?

most viewed right now
 123
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-31-2012, 10:49 AM         #1
10599 pageviews
38 comments


Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which Rappers Are Gang Affiliated?
 

 
Was doing some research on vice lords and saw this old a.ss thread on here

[pic - click to view]



i did not know no limit and cash money were vice lords, makes me wonder what else is out there...

38 comments for "Which Rappers Are Gang Affiliated?"

 12-31-2012, 11:16 AM         #2
TrueHopTunes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crooked I, Pill, The Game, Basedgod, Master P, O. Rick Ross, Beanie Sigel, Little Wayne, Max B, Ransom, Jay Rock, Gillie da Kid, Freddie Gibbs, Saigon, Chief Keith, Nipsey Hussle...

Just to name a few.
 5 years ago '12        #3
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,791 | Props total: 4014 4014

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BIGMARS; 12-31-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #4
Zoo Blocc Savage 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 1212 1212
Wiz suppose to be crippin and I heard tyga was too
 5 years ago '07        #5
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
 5 years ago '07        #6
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
 Obonga said:
i think with cash money, the vl they used to rep is a neighborhood/pj or something
Is that why these dudes thought they were Vice Lords?
 5 years ago '04        #7
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127


No New Orleans n*ggas are Vice Lords. VL is Valence Street.
 12-31-2012, 01:16 PM         #8
TrueHopTunes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGMARS said:
Who TF Ran affialiated with?
bLOCK GANG!!!
 5 years ago '12        #9
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 54 54
 Bedewe22 said:


No New Orleans n*ggas are Vice Lords. VL is Valence Street.
this, its valence and magnolia, baby says it all da time, there are no gangs in new orleans, jus fake a.ss lil n*ggas repping blood and crips from time to time, but there are no gangs, their clicks
 5 years ago '11        #10
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
Majority of rappers are gang affilated or run with n*ggas that are in gangs
 12-31-2012, 02:25 PM         #11
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy is in the SOD Money "Gang"
 5 years ago '09        #12
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
Every 8 years gangs becomin cool in hip hop till one of ya favorite rappers get knocked out on video for false claimin

Im from Foster PJs theres a reason y Jim Jones and most of dipset stopped claimin that blood sh*t in recent years

them s3x Money murder n*ggas in NJ already put hands on Jim this year

rappers need to stop claimin gangs cuz they homies in gangs or a certain gang runs their hoods thats y most of them get extorted to say they have street cred
 5 years ago '12        #13
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 54 54
 YungPrinceNY said:
Every 8 years gangs becomin cool in hip hop till one of ya favorite rappers get knocked out on video for false claimin

Im from Foster PJs theres a reason y Jim Jones and most of dipset stopped claimin that blood sh*t in recent years

them s3x Money murder n*ggas in NJ already put hands on Jim this year

rappers need to stop claimin gangs cuz they homies in gangs or a certain gang runs their hoods thats y most of them get extorted to say they have street cred
pics or vid or it didnt happen
 5 years ago '12        #14
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,791 | Props total: 4014 4014
Yo matter fact,

 BIGMARS said:

[pic - click to view]

 12-31-2012, 04:25 PM         #15
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGMARS said:

[pic - click to view]

Ha, this! These kids quick to talk cuz they're bi*ch made
 5 years ago '09        #16
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
 DutchyGabbana said:
pics or vid or it didnt happen

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #17
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
Yayo & Banks fu*k heavy with blood n*ggas especially them WSM/Far Rock n*ggas.
Gunit be blooded out majority.
 5 years ago '04        #18
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 KingP1n said:
Yayo & Banks fu*k heavy with blood n*ggas especially them WSM/Far Rock n*ggas.
Gunit be blooded out majority.
It's funny because 50 used to always diss New York bloods and crips.
 5 years ago '11        #19
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4249 4249
 Bedewe22 said:
It's funny because 50 used to always diss New York bloods and crips.
When? Lol


There was apart when Gunit had a gang of crips through n*ggas like Spider, they used to rep it hard power move by 50.
But afaik I aint too sure bout 50 he got his circle of n*ggas but most the n*ggas that tag onto Gunit came from Yayo & Banks, I know banks brother & cousin was merrick and a lot of gunit n*ggas was down with merrick and Gunit as a gang before Rap. Gunit was like the next lost boyz movement in queens. You had SMM & Mack Ballers fu*kin with the unit too, heard that young boy trav a Mack Baller

I heard 50 used to fu*k with a lot of Far Rock & Brooklyn n*ggas though.
He was down with some 551 Clique I dunno what that was he used to always shout it out.


Last edited by KingP1n; 12-31-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 KingP1n said:
When? Lol


There was apart when Gunit had a gang of crips through n*ggas like Spider, they used to rep it hard power move by 50.
But afaik I aint too sure bout 50 he got his circle of n*ggas but most the n*ggas that tag onto Gunit came from Yayo & Banks, I know banks brother & cousin was merrick and a lot of gunit n*ggas was down with merrick and Gunit as a gang before Rap. Gunit was like the next lost boyz movement in queens. You had SMM & Mack Ballers fu*kin with the unit too, heard that young boy trav a Mack Baller

I heard 50 used to fu*k with a lot of Far Rock & Brooklyn n*ggas though.
He was down with some 551 Clique I dunno what that was he used to always shout it out.
"n*ggas don't set trends. They just hop on d!cks. That's why they bloods and crips now."

"New York n*ggas copy n*ggas like it's all good. fu*k around and be crip walkin in the wrong hood."

n*gga dissed every gang.

"The Latin Kings don't like me. I don't care. We don't talk that mira mira bullsh*t around here."

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy