Lovie Smith Fired

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
I said if he did not make the post-season, he was gone
 5 years ago '07        #162
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Sad day to be a Bears fan. Right now our team is in a tough spot, defense getting too old and offense still not effective enough to make the Bears an elite team. Lovie wasn't a terrible coach but he did get 9 yrs to try and the Bears ended up falling short everytime. I wish Lovie could stay on as defensive coordinator because he did build that d and knows how to run it efficiently. Hope we pick up the pieces quickly because the NFC North is the toughest division to play in and the Bears cannot afford to linger this offseason.

R.I.p. Lovie, hope u land on ur feet with a job for the Browns.
 5 years ago '11        #163
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17618 17618
 torious said:
Nobody said it was the main reason.. but the" main reason" he got fired wasn't a good one and the things he did well, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the league. In my opinion the bears had much bigger problems than lovie. The bears needed to keep tice as the Oline coach and hire a competent OC. if they had done that they could well be a legit SB contender this yr with all that talent.. nah I take that back they'd need a new QB too
to be honest... I never wanted to bring the race card into it, but its been brought up... that O line was bad and it was lovie's job to get that straight.

I would like to see him in Carolina for defense... that is what they've needed... they can be a playoff team with a defense that can play better and hold a lead that the offense gets....
 5 years ago '08        #164
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
Whats so wrong with cowher
 5 years ago '04        #165
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
SMH,I think this was definitely the wrong decision.
 5 years ago '12        #166
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
 torious said:
Look I'm not the one who routinely starts race wars.. I usually try to stop them cuz a lot of that sh*t is BS
Not saying it was all bc he's black.. but if you really haven't observed that in college and pro football black coaches invariably get a shortler leash than white counterparts I dunno what to tell you there's been one exception. I can think of is marvin lewis. I don't even think any1 in cinci cares about the bebngals tho.. but if you don't realize its a trend and a reality you're. Either ignorant, misinformed, or livin on the moon
I'm aware that there's not alot of black coaches and black coaches are on a shorter leash, but the fact of the matter is Lovie was coach for nearly 10 years, an has missed the playoffs 5 of thr last 6 years, that's not a short list, name another coach with that talent that has missed the playoffs 5 of thr last 6 years that kept their job? Oh Norv Turner? That n*gga fired to!... Lovie is a likable guy that's why players and fans are upset but it's not a bad firing
 5 years ago '12        #167
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
I would take lovie smith as a coach tho and bring in a really good OC
 5 years ago '04        #168
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
people just expected to much from coaches man only 1 team can win per year. Team firing coaches just cause today ic dude was a good coach man and yea if he was white he would of got 1 more year. But hey that life all these teams firing coaches better have someone great cause they looking dumb rite now.
you do realize they pulled the one more year thing, like each of the past two years
 5 years ago '05        #169
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
He'll most likely get a HC job somewhere but sh*t I wouldn't mind him being a DC for Tennessee
 5 years ago '05        #170
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 finishim said:
now that's the pit of me of underachieving
 5 years ago '04        #171
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 illstate11 said:
I can picture lovie still at soldier field looking at the scoreboard with that blank stare like he don't know what's going on.

n*gga had to go after he said kellen Davis was a top tight end. Lovie didn't even call plays the last few seasons. His challenges were the worst, his game planning was average at times, and he always seemed to get out coached in the division. And he refused to make adjustments. Real Chicago heads knew lovie was kind of arrogant when it came to that.

as much as i would have loved to keep lovie as head of coach, it was just time to part ways.. yes players respected him but when u become to nice to payers it makes it harder to discipline them..plus he hs made terrible OC hirings and had too much influence on focusing too much on the defensive side of the ball instead of the offense in the draft.

i like Phil Emery as a GM and i think he will make the right move
 5 years ago '08        #172
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12228 12228
Lovie bout to come to Carolina and become our DC...real talk Rivera was under Lovie in Chicago now Rivera gonna give him an opportunity to land on his feet for a couple years and let the heat die down a lil.

I aint buying this Lovie ia bad coach sh*t, my n*gga was 81-63 a 3-3 playoff record and SB Berth...he just wore out his welcome in Chicago, 9 years is a long time without a ring it was time for a move.
 5 years ago '07        #173
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao @ thinking lovie and ron rivera will ever work together again
 5 years ago '04        #174
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Saintaholic said:
if u didnt catch on by now ry, it's too late

Last edited by finishim; 12-31-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #175
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I don't get the comments of people saying "He should have been fired when he said Rex was our QB" or that "Kellen Davis was a good TE"... Did you want him to throw them under the bus to the media? We don't know what was said or done behind closed doors, but Lovie always supported his players in the public eye, which is what I believe a good coach should do..
 5 years ago '07        #176
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
black coaches lost

5 years ago '12        #177
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22142 22142
That's fu*k up really.
 5 years ago '06        #178
OJ's_sword 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 370 370
Lol @ Bear fans throwing out the names of top notch coaches. This is the same organization that didn't want to give the man an extension right after he went to the superbowl. They'll be bringing in D list cordinators to fill the void for cheap $$. This is the beginning of the end. Like someone else said, they should've given him a couple of years to finish what he started with the Vets. Funny how Bear fans forget the circus that the Bears were before Lovie got there. Welcome back to the good ol days of wearing paper bags over your head to games 'cause the team is 4-12 year in and year out.
 5 years ago '11        #179
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19987 19987
 finishim said:
now that's the pit of me of underachieving

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #180
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,105 | Props total: 6313 6313

[video - click to view]

How you gon leave the goat fire'er out of the opening post?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy