NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this sh*t is a whole lot more emotional than i thought
 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM         #142
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
keep all this good trolling up torious...i might leave for an all black sports board and never come back
lets go im down im beginning to think you are one of the few bears fans that know their sh*t. This move absolutely had to be made and thats all there is to it. He isnt going to get us over that hump. There are more heads to come...
 5 years ago '05        #143
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
people just expected to much from coaches man only 1 team can win per year. Team firing coaches just cause today ic dude was a good coach man and yea if he was white he would of got 1 more year. But hey that life all these teams firing coaches better have someone great cause they looking dumb rite now.
 5 years ago '08        #144
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
cowher to chicago

gruden to philly

andy to san Diego

norv to KC

lovie to cleveland

Last edited by Gmengfx; 12-31-2012 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #145
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
I can picture lovie still at soldier field looking at the scoreboard with that blank stare like he don't know what's going on.

n*gga had to go after he said kellen Davis was a top tight end. Lovie didn't even call plays the last few seasons. His challenges were the worst, his game planning was average at times, and he always seemed to get out coached in the division. And he refused to make adjustments. Real Chicago heads knew lovie was kind of arrogant when it came to that.
 12-31-2012, 01:07 PM         #146
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
I can picture lovie still at soldier field looking at the scoreboard with that blank stare like he don't know what's going on.

n*gga had to go after he said kellen Davis was a top tight end. Lovie didn't even call plays the last few seasons. His challenges were the worst, his game planning was average at times, and he always seemed to get out coached in the division. And he refused to make adjustments. Real Chicago heads knew lovie was kind of arrogant when it came to that.
\thread
 5 years ago '04        #147
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 3855 3855
 Gmengfx said:
cowher to chicago

gruden to philly

andy to san Diego

norv to KC

lovie to cleveland
Cowher to Chicago

Kill me now. sh*t on my grave. Burn every one of my Bears jerseys please...
 5 years ago '06        #148
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
he'll be a good pickup for somebody
 12-31-2012, 01:13 PM         #149
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
people just expected to much from coaches man only 1 team can win per year. Team firing coaches just cause today ic dude was a good coach man and yea if he was white he would of got 1 more year. But hey that life all these teams firing coaches better have someone great cause they looking dumb rite now.
Foh with the race card sh*t you sound dumb as hell. He got too many chances. Was he a good coach maybe will he be great coach no. If you dont win or make superbowl multiple times in 5 years you gone regardless of color why prolong the inevitable? Change is good and is what the bears need
 5 years ago '09        #150
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 738 738
He should've been fired when he said "Rex Grossman is our starting quarterback". It was def time for him to go. We've never had the best talent, but it seems they were winning in spite of Lovie and not because of Lovie.
 5 years ago '04        #151
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 X_WunderKind_X said:
he got 9 years... I don't know how marvin lewis was still there but they stuck with him and now he's had two playoff berth in the past 2 yrs...I don't think race was the main reason here
Nobody said it was the main reason.. but the" main reason" he got fired wasn't a good one and the things he did well, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the league. In my opinion the bears had much bigger problems than lovie. The bears needed to keep tice as the Oline coach and hire a competent OC. if they had done that they could well be a legit SB contender this yr with all that talent.. nah I take that back they'd need a new QB too
 5 years ago '10        #152
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Just came in from the air port to this news
 5 years ago '10        #153
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Chicago has to be the best job for a Head Coach
 5 years ago '04        #154
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I don't even know you like that dawg but
 5 years ago '04        #155
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
I though cohwer confirmed that he didn't want to coach again?
 5 years ago '04        #156
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Please stop saying Cowher's name. I feel like my body is disolving everytime I hear that name
 5 years ago '04        #157
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Alerts said:
Chicago has to be the best job for a Head Coach
They've got a nice core on offense that was misused but the defense is getting ollld... lovie got the most ouf of those dudes that anyone could... they've got the talent to win now on both sides of the ball and rebuilding with a whole new scheme is going to be painful as hell. I don't think more than a couple lions players would be really upset if schwartz got the boot (aside from the hoodlum dipsh*ts who've been allowed to act like undisciplined infantile retards without punishment under him). take a look at how many cardinals chargers chiefs bills and eagles are crying their eyes out today? The players and fans of those teams are cheering good riddance. The bears players reactions are pretty telling imho

This is comin from some1 who hates the bears and loves seeing them fail.. this sh*t doesn't make sense

Last edited by torious; 12-31-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #158
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15044 15044
lovie got 9 years what coach in professional sports getting that very few

i think ownership had lovie to the 7-1 collapse and the game against the 49ers when the 49ers man handled the bears

the bears have limited offense with a good defense

the bears are cheap when it comes to offense
 5 years ago '04        #159
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
To make a long story short torious, we're fu*ked.

Players at the end of their careers want only one thing after they've been paid well and are set for life:

A Super Bowl.

You think Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, Peppers, etc. Are about that rebuilding life ESPECIALLY being as how they are already a top 5 defense? They had 1, maybe 2 years to make it happen. Let's delete that to ZERO now.

By the time the offense catches up and gels to the offense that all the "false fans" want (as Hester calls them) our defense will either be retired or ineffective.

To be honest, it may be a long time before the Bears do anything significant again.

Last edited by biscuit; 12-31-2012 at 01:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #160
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
Pretty much.. god if the Lions don't make a move to get one or more of the available coaches (lovie as our DC would be ) we're gonna be right there with ya tho

Last edited by torious; 12-31-2012 at 01:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy