Lovie Smith Fired

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 2307 2307
Ooh, that's gotta hoyt.

fu*k the gummy bears
 5 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 torious said:
so remind me why you were in favor of lovie being booted again? offensive ineptitude was 100% of this team's problem
lovie hires the coordinators...none of his hires never been in the top half in the nfl on offense..he hired 4 coordinators and none of them worked...why give him a 5th?
 5 years ago '04        #83
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Still say this was a dumb move... We have talent and I just feel a new coach will revamp the entire team (3-4 defense, new offense, etc)... Will be the 5th offense Cutler will have to learn, will be a new defense that players who have been running the same defense for years.. How can this end well?
 5 years ago '04        #84
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3775 3775
 Nu Tymez said:
This...

This is a case where I believe the grass WONT be greener on the other side.. Some Bears fans have been calling for his head for years thinking we could get someone better, but my question is who is available that is better? People are quick to say Gruden and Cowher for example but how are their resume better? Cowher won one Super Bowl at the end of his tenure in Pittsburgh.. Gruden won one with Tony Dungy's players (And defense that was built by Dungy)..

And with Lovie gone, thats the end of the Cover 2, which means a new defense and offense..Probably a 3-4, which we don't have the personnel to run or they will have to learn it.. I just dont see next year being a good year
^this right here...

I'm starting to think this Emery guy is a boxden member with low football knowledge.

First he drafts Shea McLellin with the 1st overall pick. I was like, "Who..." Then the rest of the draft, we have Alshon Jeffrey and I can't tell you any other player in that draft who made it or has stood out. That's his first semi fail.

Then we get Brandon Marshall. That was a win.

Jason Campbell. no genius move there as he lost the only game he played.

Re-signed Matt Forte to 7 plus mil contract. Producton? 1,000 yards BARELY. Whoop-de-fu*king-do

If I don't see an improvement like what Denver did from last year to this year, this Emery guy's a fu*king idiot and a boxden-esque knee-jerk central dumbass...
 12-31-2012, 10:50 AM         #85
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
Ooh, that's gotta hoyt.

fu*k the gummy bears
 5 years ago '04        #86
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lovie hires the coordinators...none of his hires never been in the top half in the nfl on offense..he hired 4 coordinators and none of them worked...why give him a 5th?
My dude... Please understand that CUTLER has to be gone now too!

Do not expect that Lovie is gone and Tice stays. Tice is gone and Cutler would then have his 4th offensive coordinator in 5 years. How do you expect success from that?

This whole team now is in rebuild mode. Cutler is on his last legs and if he's NOT gone this off season, he will be next year barring a Super Bowl or something...
 5 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
I remember yall praising "Emery the God" and having him in all yall avys before the season started let's talk about knee jerk

Last edited by torious; 12-31-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #88
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 torious said:
but yall were praising Emery when he made all those moves last season then got the nerve to call out other ppl for knee jerk
I think Emery has made good moves so far besides this firing.. The draft is still to be determined, you can't call him out on that after one year.. The free agent signings have been solid
 5 years ago '04        #89
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 torious said:
I remember yall praising "Emery the God" and having him in all yall avys before the season started when the season was about to start let's talk about knee jerk
got you braj

5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 torious said:
I remember yall praising "Emery the God" and having him in all yall avys before the season started when the season was about to start let's talk about knee jerk
one fan doesn't speak for all of us....we aren't the packers

i'm riding with emery until he proves he doesn't deserves it...firing lovie is a bittersweet move..we could miss the playoffs 5 out of 6 times with another coach just the same
 5 years ago '04        #91
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
I think Emery has made good moves so far besides this firing.. The draft is still to be determined, you can't call him out on that after one year.. The free agent signings have been solid
That's what I'm sayin... Mayhew did a great job facilitating the best 3 year turnaround in NFL history. He had a bad draft in 2012 and we underperformed but nobody's calling for his head just yet. Let that man live. Emery still >>>> Angelou just like Mayhew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Millen
 5 years ago '04        #92
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
Like old boy said earlier.. God himself better be the next coach of the Bears or the next coming of Vince Lombardi or George Halas for this firing to make sense to me..
 5 years ago '04        #93
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
What k!lls me is that Lovie is gone but Devin Hester still has a job

I've been waiting for that n*gga to do something on returns all year and...

Dude dropped a for sure td against Minnesota, just muffed a catch against Arizona last week (and was saved by Weems), didn't call timeout when too many players on the field against Green Bay 2 weeks ago... I could go on.

But we fire the coach who hasn't had a losing season since I can't remember when

And some Bears fans agree with this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #94
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Bring em back as the highest paid defensive coordinator.
 5 years ago '04        #95
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
one fan doesn't speak for all of us....we aren't the packers

i'm riding with emery until he proves he doesn't deserves it...firing lovie is a bittersweet move..we could miss the playoffs 5 out of 6 times with another coach just the same
little early in the day to be firin those types of shots at your fellow fans and the Pack don't you think petey?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #96
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 5 years ago '08        #97
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
 finishim said:
now that's the pit of me of underachieving
The word is epitome you green gay fudge packer.
 5 years ago '07        #98
space
space
i don't care if you miss the playoffs 5 times out 6 the prettiest...the point is you miss them...the boss of that team has to be fired...what is so hard with that logic?
 12-31-2012, 11:02 AM         #99
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bears fans havin internal problems yall n*ggas needa get it together
 5 years ago '08        #100
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,728 | Props total: 12146 12146
 torious said:
Hey bruh I'm laughing hard as hell at Bisquit Head and Pistol Patricia This move just set them back like 4 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy