Lovie Smith Fired

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 corys35 said:
Eagles bulls reds and god damn transformer stfu you confused f*ggot. Paper bag is what your mom wore when you were conceived
don't handle em like that there....
 12-31-2012, 09:16 PM         #202
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Eagles bulls reds and god damn transformer stfu you confused f*ggot. Paper bag is what your mom wore when you were conceived

why'd u have to do him like that
 5 years ago '07        #203
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
Lovie Smith was one of seven NFL head coaches fired today. Hes also a candidate to replace four of the other six fired coaches.

Smith has already been contacted by four teams about their head-coaching vacancies, ESPN reported on SportsCenter. The report did not say which of the six other teams that fired their coaches the Chiefs, Chargers, Browns, Cardinals, Bills and Eagles are interested in Smith. But if Smith is interested, hell be a very busy man over the next couple of weeks.

Although Smith was fired after his team collapsed over the second half of back-to-back seasons, its easy to see why other teams would be interested: Smith won three division titles with the Bears, reached the Super Bowl and was the NFLs coach of the year for the 2005 season.

Some NFL teams may also be eager to interview Smith because any team that interviews Smith has satisfied the requirements of the Rooney Rule, which states that any team with a head-coaching vacancy must interview at least one minority before making a hire.

Smith was also a well-regarded defensive a.ssistant, first with the Buccaneers and then with the Rams, before becoming a head coach. So if Smith wants to work in 2013, hell find a job quickly.
 5 years ago '07        #204
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Bap bap pop pop bing bang bang

NFL on some G sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #205
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3843 3843
 gGgM35 said:
I actually think he would be a good fit there, but lovie needed to go I supported the man and said he never had enough talent while jerry was here (even though he had a major input on who was drafted) and said he at least needed this year to see what he could do...but after the collapse this year and his year after year after of having a offense ranked 25 or lower in the league (except in the sb year which the O was ranked 15) horrible choices for OC's and just completely shying away from the O side of the ball he had to go.

The D wasn't this man's problem in the least in fact I hope the next coach stresses the same emphasis on turnovers and scoring off them as lovie did...but most bear fans know that everyone except brandon regressed on O this year maybe if this was just a one or two year occurrence than the players would be to blame (which they deserve some) but 9 years just shows that it is a systematic problem.

The culture needed to be changed on O and emery saw that...a complete rebuild isn't needed just need to get a fresh mind in here on O re-vamp the o-line & continue to add some younger pieces to the D.
My dude.... I haven't seen you on this site since 2010

fu*k you been at homie?
 5 years ago '10        #206
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 5 years ago '07        #207
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 JCSIII said:
The bears are finished... They won't find anybody better than lovie. get them paper bags ready lol
you eagles fans are prob the ones to get them paper bags from right?
 5 years ago '05        #208
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 KnicksLost said:
Send him to NY...its a shame how black coaches have short leash....son won 10 fu*kin gms dammit
he coached them for like 10 years n*gga stop it.
 5 years ago '10        #209
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 corys35 said:
what's wrong with the transformer
 5 years ago '06        #210
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Dangerously said:
NOBODY IS SAFE

FIRST PAGE

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga payton finna dip too
 5 years ago '04        #211
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
So Hester quit on the Bears too?

sh*t getting too real in Shytown, much suck to underachieve so badly so consistently. The fans deserve better
 5 years ago '09        #212
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 biscuit said:
My dude.... I haven't seen you on this site since 2010

fu*k you been at homie?
What up bruh, really haven't been able to post much during this season but I've lurked around here and there...still was riding with the beloved though.

Bears fans any of y'all listen to the emery presser...the man knows his sh*t refreshing to hear after the years or jerry talking to the fans like they're idiots.
 01-01-2013, 11:49 AM         #213
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Jim Schwartz still got a job??

Fuk outta here
this would be applicable if Jim Schwartz coached the Bears, but he doesn't. Different team, different organization, etc...

Just because one husband puts up with X, Y, and Z from his wife doesn't mean another would.

With that said, I think his record was solid. I didn't watch the bears often, maybe twice a year, so I don't know about bad play calls or whatever, but just off record alone, I thought he was on point. Hope he gets picked up.
 5 years ago '04        #214
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5337 5337
This isn't a color thing. It's a not getting the job done thing. Lovie had a good tenure while he was there.
 5 years ago '04        #215
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 freakbucket said:
this would be applicable if Jim Schwartz coached the Bears, but he doesn't. Different team, different organization, etc...

Just because one husband puts up with X, Y, and Z from his wife doesn't mean another would.

With that said, I think his record was solid. I didn't watch the bears often, maybe twice a year, so I don't know about bad play calls or whatever, but just off record alone, I thought he was on point. Hope he gets picked up.
Yeah the Fords don't believe of firing people unless they work at the plant. Schwartz could go 1-15 and keep his job. Sad but true.
 5 years ago '04        #216
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
imo its bullsh*t he got fired
 01-01-2013, 03:37 PM         #217
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People keep talking about the Bears record. Who cares? They've been to the playoffs ONCE in the last 6 years. It'd be 3, and he'd still have his job had they not choked down the stretch the last 2 seasons.

KnicksLost said:
Jim Schwartz still got a job??

Fuk outta here
The Lions were 0-16 the year before Schwartz took over. They've only regressed in win totals one season so far.

I don't think you're qualified to judge rightful firings right now.
 5 years ago '06        #218
SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,884 | Props total: 67289 67289
Bears LOST!
 5 years ago '07        #219
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 gGgM35 said:
What up bruh, really haven't been able to post much during this season but I've lurked around here and there...still was riding with the beloved though.

Bears fans any of y'all listen to the emery presser...the man knows his sh*t refreshing to hear after the years or jerry talking to the fans like they're idiots.
he could talk circles around angelo that's for sure
 5 years ago '06        #220
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
sh*t was all good 8 weeks ago ;)

Same goes for Lions... :(
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy