Lovie Smith Fired

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11839 11839
 OJ's_sword said:
Lol @ Bear fans throwing out the names of top notch coaches. This is the same organization that didn't want to give the man an extension right after he went to the superbowl. They'll be bringing in D list cordinators to fill the void for cheap $$. This is the beginning of the end. Like someone else said, they should've given him a couple of years to finish what he started with the Vets. Funny how Bear fans forget the circus that the Bears were before Lovie got there. Welcome back to the good ol days of wearing paper bags over your head to games 'cause the team is 4-12 year in and year out.
Can't argue with much of it though.. This is what happens when fans get spoiled
 5 years ago '04        #182
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3892 3892
 OJ's_sword said:
Lol @ Bear fans throwing out the names of top notch coaches. This is the same organization that didn't want to give the man an extension right after he went to the superbowl. They'll be bringing in D list cordinators to fill the void for cheap $$. This is the beginning of the end. Like someone else said, they should've given him a couple of years to finish what he started with the Vets. Funny how Bear fans forget the circus that the Bears were before Lovie got there. Welcome back to the good ol days of wearing paper bags over your head to games 'cause the team is 4-12 year in and year out.
This might be the goat post in this thread for the highlighted sentances.

I'm prepared to now lose to the Lions regularly now but I hope it doesn't happen.

Last edited by biscuit; 01-01-2013 at 12:27 AM..
 12-31-2012, 06:17 PM         #183
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Send him to NY...its a shame how black coaches have short leash....son won 10 fu*kin gms dammit
are you fu*king kidding me, hes been with them for like 5 years.
 5 years ago '04        #184
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 finishim said:
now that's the pit of me of underachieving

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #185
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
I'd rather the bears get started with the change now than remain an average team for 2 or 3 more years at the most.

I think against winning teams lovie was something like 19 and 40 and of course he beat up on sh*tty teams like the lions over the years and was something like 51 and 17 against losing teams. ( heard it on the waddle and silvy show so idk if numbers are exact but should be close)
 5 years ago '04        #186
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 finishim said:
now that's the pit of me of underachieving
Nope,it might just be a blessing in the sky
 5 years ago '04        #187
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ddash said:
Nope,it might just be a bless in the sky

at least your soul wasn't taken by it like the others
 5 years ago '06        #188
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
 KnicksLost said:
Send him to NY...its a shame how black coaches have short leash....son won 10 fu*kin gms dammit
I'm all for my black coaches getting a fair shake, he DEFINITELY got a fair shake, more than enough time to make a run, he just didn't get it done. 9 years, and the last 2 years they fell apart. His time was up
 5 years ago '06        #189
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
The bears are finished... They won't find anybody better than lovie. get them paper bags ready lol
 5 years ago '07        #190
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #191
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 RubbahBandMayn said:

[pic - click to view]

I agree with someone who said earlier, our offense wasn't utilized right.
 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM         #192
Brooklyn Finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he deserved to get fired. two years now this team started of hot and collapsed leading to them missing the playoffs. you cant start 7-1 then have your faith be dictate by minnesota. his specialty was coaching defense and he didnt get the job done over the past few weeks even with urlacher out. look at baltimore they lost their leader ray lewis started to lose but got it together the past 2 weeks. why couldnt lovie made some adjustments when his key guys went down. maybe if he did he'll still have a job and would be coaching this week in greenbay.
 5 years ago '06        #193
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
im sure lovie was made well aware before the season that his was a big year for him and if he didnt produce, he would be on the hot seat.

comes as no surprise
 5 years ago '11        #194
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
11 pages already...hey lovie come to dallas.
 5 years ago '06        #195
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Get them paper bags ready
 5 years ago '04        #196
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Bears were playing garbage a.ss teams during the 7-1 record, then got exposed after that...and Jay Cutler fu*kin sucks..and I don't wanna hear people using that O-Line as the main excuse because the Packers O-Line is much worse and they have NO running game...yet Rodgers finds a way to get it done..

But Lovie deserved to get fired...He's a great coach as far as defense, but overall he's a very average coach.

Last edited by knowughetto; 12-31-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 12-31-2012, 08:31 PM         #197
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Get them paper bags ready
Eagles bulls reds and god damn transformer stfu you confused f*ggot. Paper bag is what your mom wore when you were conceived
 5 years ago '09        #198
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Politricks said:
11 pages already...hey lovie come to dallas.
I actually think he would be a good fit there, but lovie needed to go I supported the man and said he never had enough talent while jerry was here (even though he had a major input on who was drafted) and said he at least needed this year to see what he could do...but after the collapse this year and his year after year after of having a offense ranked 25 or lower in the league (except in the sb year which the O was ranked 15) horrible choices for OC's and just completely shying away from the O side of the ball he had to go.

The D wasn't this man's problem in the least in fact I hope the next coach stresses the same emphasis on turnovers and scoring off them as lovie did...but most bear fans know that everyone except brandon regressed on O this year maybe if this was just a one or two year occurrence than the players would be to blame (which they deserve some) but 9 years just shows that it is a systematic problem.

The culture needed to be changed on O and emery saw that...a complete rebuild isn't needed just need to get a fresh mind in here on O re-vamp the o-line & continue to add some younger pieces to the D.
 12-31-2012, 08:44 PM         #199
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone's saying he's gonna end up with the Bills :hillwhoa: imagine what he could do with that D line
 5 years ago '04        #200
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Fans hate Lovie's press conferences in Losses b/c he never admits players' mistakes when fans are waiting to address certain players' inadequate performances. But Lovie...he's a good guy tho. Change of scenery/offensive minded coach that players will respect can turn the offense around so it's not a bad day. But it is a sad day. But it is only for a brighter future

Glory Bears Entertainment...we'll be back

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago