iOS Officially Lost Its Manhood. RIP Forreal This Time. "Hackulous Shuts Down."

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 cmg5683 said:
FYI!! You don't need to be jailbroken to install cracked apps. Do your homework.
Im interested. Continue...

SO I dont need appsync?

Ill ive done personally is SHH install apps. But even then you still needed the modified file to patch.
and appsync which is what most people are using now with the alternative DB.

All i gotta say is this for majority of us, next ios update could be the last of appsync, we may have to go back to SHH, and pray someone creates a modified mobile file that works.

Its a rough road when you dont got coders driving feel me? Everybody moved on.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-01-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
Agree and disagree. For Apple devices, I agree that, yes, it is a waste of time. But that's because Apple gives us a damn good out-of-the-box experience. That's not to say things can't be improved upon, otherwise jailbreaking and tweaks would never have existed. But the phone, especially with iOS6 is the most functional build yet -- from improved Mail to all the iCloud functionality. The latter is really important if you have a lot of work in the Apple ecosystem.

But the thing that makes Android great is the ability to 'hack it' and flash a ROM to make it work for you. Apple's biggest advantages over all Android devices are the proprietary build, no carrier-forced shovelware, and little to no fragmentation. With ROMs, I was able to make my GS3 more reliable than it was out of the box with better control over processes for improved battery performance and a stripped-down OS that only gives me what I need.

I'm still waiting for the day Apple lets me scrap some stock apps I have no interest in dumping in a folder and trying to ignore.

there si no ral such thing as hacking a android device the only thing you can really do is root your device which is really a waste of time android is open source so all the apps and stuff are easier to crack and you just drag and drop, now if anything is unstable it would be that jailbreaking and unlocking is way more stable than rooting a android device, all in all each device has a lot of differences. I personally own iPad 2, 4 iTouch 5, iTouch 4, S3, Galaxy Tab 2, and they are all different in their own ways. iPad seems to be a better tablet, but the Android tablet is ok. It just depends on your preference and how much you really know about technology and gadgets.
 5 years ago '05        #43
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 cmg5683 said:
FYI!! You don't need to be jailbroken to install cracked apps. Do your homework.
Yea you do, if you know so much then why did you post that and not explain how to install cracked apps without the use of cydia.
 5 years ago '07        #44
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 mistadontplay said:
Yea you do, if you know so much then why did you post that and not explain how to install cracked apps without the use of cydia.
He's right jail breaking is no longer needed. There's a new quick and easier way. I'm not going through the trouble of posting it either, google that sh*t. Hell it's in this forum that's how I found out about it.
 5 years ago '07        #45
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
you can still install cracked apps without jailbreak im on iPhone5 6.0.1 and im good

(prop me)
 5 years ago '04        #46
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2754 2754
 mistadontplay said:
there si no ral such thing as hacking a android device the only thing you can really do is root your device which is really a waste of time android is open source so all the apps and stuff are easier to crack and you just drag and drop, now if anything is unstable it would be that jailbreaking and unlocking is way more stable than rooting a android device, all in all each device has a lot of differences. I personally own iPad 2, 4 iTouch 5, iTouch 4, S3, Galaxy Tab 2, and they are all different in their own ways. iPad seems to be a better tablet, but the Android tablet is ok. It just depends on your preference and how much you really know about technology and gadgets.
Jail breaking and rooting is the same damn thing. Rooting and jailbreaking are both as stable as the stock rom. Its when you start fu*king with system files is when they both start getting unstable. And also people root android device to flash custom roms.
 5 years ago '11        #47
peelerdude 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 1 1
 DaKid730 said:
you can still install cracked apps without jailbreak im on iPhone5 6.0.1 and im good

(prop me)

I can confirm this does work. Got about 30 paid apps on my iPad 4 6.0 non-jailbroken. All you have to do is download one program, search for your apps and download. Then plug in your ipad/iphone and BOOM! as many paid apps as you want for free. Only wish i could jailbreak to customize that lockscreen, icons, multiflow, sbsettings, etc.
 5 years ago '05        #48
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 mistadontplay said:
Imma take the high road and not hurt your little feelings. There's a program called Zuesmos which allows you to install cracked apps on non-jailbroken devices. It cost 15 bucks but is well worth the money seeing as how it pays for itself in the first day of purchase. It's 1/2/2013 at 11:32 AM on the west coast and the developers website is under construction probably for a few more hours. And to answer your question if you went to the Iphone section over here you would have seen that I already posted a link on how to install it. If you are jailbroken you can get it for free in Cydia.

Here's the source:

I suggest you follow the Dev on Twitter for a lot more information about the program. @Uhelios
 5 years ago '05        #49
cmg5683 
space
space
 DaKid730 said:

(prop me)
By the way this program works just as well as any other program but requires you to use a PC and not to mention everything is in Chinese, but if you follow the tutorial step by step you'll be a pro after one time using it. I've been using this, Zuesmos and I-funbox for months now. I know Insatllous just shut down but it's been acting up for a long time and I had a feeling it was nearing the end of it's run.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Ima try that chinese method on my ipad.
 5 years ago '05        #51
cmg5683 
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Ima try that chinese method on my ipad.
Lemme know if you run into any problems. Ive been using it for about 2 months now so I know a little bit about it. Im sure you'll be just fine though beacause it really is simple as fu*k to use.
 5 years ago '07        #52
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
 BlazedGod said:
I love my iphone 5
This.

and my iPad 3
 5 years ago '04        #53
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Ya test for us Andre
 5 years ago '04        #54
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
That Chinese sh*t is confirmed! Thank you Asian ppl!!!

But I'm fu*king with zeusmos for now

Last edited by infam0uskills; 01-02-2013 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #55
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Maybe you welfare recipients should actually buy your apps and stop being poor.
 5 years ago '10        #56
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
sh*t has always been wack to me. When jailbreaks first came out I was on it but it was always a hassle and I never felt it was really worth it.
 5 years ago '11        #57
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
Dammn.. im tight n*ggas need a pc just to be able to download and purchase these apps to have on my non jailbroken iphone

Last edited by ImODbored; 01-02-2013 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 01-04-2013, 02:21 PM         #59
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how to jailbreak my android.... drag apk into phone/tablet memory folder... DONE!
 5 years ago '05        #60
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
this is crazy
i wonder if they stop making jailbreaks altogether if ppl will buy iphone's still
i'm only keeping my iphone5 in hopes of a jailbreak, if nothing comes by the next iPhone i'm jumping ship
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago