Kim Kardashian is Pregnant

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,479 | Props total: 5007 5007
4th page check in
 5 years ago '12        #62
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 4958 4958
How are people saying he lost? Knocked a woman worth over 50 million that's s3xy as hell... Ya'll baby's moms work at ihop FOH
 12-31-2012, 12:42 AM         #63
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRILL SH1T said:
How are people saying he lost? Knocked a woman worth over 50 million that's s3xy as hell... Ya'll baby's moms work at ihop FOH
Get your thirsty a.ss out of here, this n*gga didn't knock a woman, he became a simp for a big a.ss ho.

Kayne is worth more than this bi*ch, you're saying this like Kayne is K-Fed and Kim is Britney Spears.
 12-31-2012, 12:42 AM         #64
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay didn't teach this n*gga well.

 5 years ago '11        #65
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 399 399
 Bkjj11 said:
n*gga wanna be like jayz so bad


L for ye
For Wanting To Have A Kid Before He Gets Too Old??? The n*gga is in his mid-thirties!

 g0tt1 said:
You're 14 and in high school too
So u wouldn't hit Kim Kardashian raw if you knew she was STD free??? Plz let me see atleast 1 pic of ur bi*ch! Ill wait...

 kyhoopsgoat said:
'Ye's son goes on to have a kid with Blue Ivy...
Well... Royalty always keeps it in the family anyway!


 KiddMischief said:
Kim Kardashian baby gonna have Kris Humphries' height, Reggie Bush's speed, Ray J's voice, and Kanye's jaw.

And his d!ck in ur mouth
 5 years ago '09        #66
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,105 | Props total: 1091 1091
Heard the rumor, came to place that never let's me down. Bx


And Kanye lost?? You know how much that bi*ch is worth? Shiiiittttt
 5 years ago '05        #67
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,559 | Props total: 1141 1141

[video - click to view]

kanye soon to be singing this
 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:
That n*gga Kayne lost big time, between Amber and Kim, I've made Amber pregnant before Kim. sh*t, I would've attempted to get a dog pregnant before Kim. That bi*ch has fu*ked hundreds of dudes and tried to wifey with a couple of them, like Tebow and that Chinese n*gga that was in the Knicks.

Kayne is a sucka for that sh*t
kim is just as rich as him....amber got no money
 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM         #69
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant make a ho a housewife..........and this baby sh*t she locked in for life............hope they got a good relationship and he is just not on some vunerable I need somebody to love me sh*t.........cause if that sh*t fails..........she got r*pe the fu*k out this n*gga's pockets..........
 12-31-2012, 12:56 AM         #70
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She gonna take Ye to the cleaners

Imagine what the divorce settlement and child support wud look like?

Ye aint gonna be happy about Kim K's family pimping his child, who wud be? Ye dont strike nme as a dude who wants his seed to end uplike Jim Carey in the Truman Show.

Its gonna end up like Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry, with Ye crying about how another white man is raising his child...


Last edited by the synthesis; 12-31-2012 at 12:59 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,559 | Props total: 1141 1141
every n*gga in this thread need to be real we all probaly made hoes into house wives every one of our females probaly told us we was the 3rd guy that they had s3x with when we probaly was number 33 but thats life but i would hate to be able to google and see my baby mom being fu*k by another man even though it was before me fu*k that lol
 12-31-2012, 01:00 AM         #72
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
kim is just as rich as him....amber got no money
It doesn't matter how much money this bi*ch has, you can't make a ho into a fu*king housewife, Amber isn't any better but It's better than Kim the high class gold digging ho, this is all a plan for this bi*ch, so if the relationship goes bad or she feels that "it's not working for her", she's going to r*pe this man's pockets. Just watch, yet you little dudes care about pus*y so much that you're not using your brain with the bigger picture.
 12-31-2012, 01:04 AM         #73
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
every n*gga in this thread need to be real we all probaly made hoes into house wives every one of our females probaly told us we was the 3rd guy that they had s3x with when we probaly was number 33 but thats life but i would hate to be able to google and see my baby mom being fu*k by another man even though it was before me fu*k that lol
Back up n*gga, not MY wife, I knew my wife for a long a.ss time before I married her. Unlike these simps today, we didn't wait a couple of fu*king months to marry. But nobody is saying that your girl has to be some pure virgin mary, my wife wasn't, but if she's WELL KNOWN to get with dudes for their riches then do you think that bi*ch would make a decent house wife?

Talk to me man, you know godamn well there's a difference
 5 years ago '11        #74
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
'Watch the Pacifiers' coming soon


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 12-31-2012, 01:06 AM         #75
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRILL SH1T said:
How are people saying he lost? Knocked a woman worth over 50 million that's s3xy as hell... Ya'll baby's moms work at ihop FOH
Dont matter what she worth, when she hits him with the divorce she taking half of his and he aint gettin nothin..and u can add child support in to that also.

Kim K feeds her entire family, have u seen the size of her family and the life style they lead, she's the one who has won...the whole clan has won.

Not only do they have a new baby to pimp for millions, they have the divorce story and how Ye was evil and a bad father story to come...

Everything is pre plotted with this family..

Kris Jenner= Biggest Pimp in the 21st century..she pimped all them young bi*ches and even her husband and dead husband and her ex bf...STR8 Gangsta bi*ch

 12-31-2012, 01:08 AM         #76
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Dont matter what she worth, when she hits him with the divorce she taking half of his and he aint gettin nothin..and u can add child support in to that also.

Kim K feeds her entire family, have u seen the size of her family and the life style they lead, she's the one who has won...the whole clan has won.

Not only do they have a new baby to pimp for millions, they have the divorce story and how Ye was evil and a bad father story to come...

Everything is pre plotted with this family..

Kris Jenner= Biggest Pimp in the 21st century..she pimped all them young bi*ches and even her husband and dead husband and her ex bf...STR8 Gangsta bi*ch


Give this man a fu*king award to schooling these dumb motherfu*kers.
 5 years ago '11        #77
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
'Watch the Pacifiers' coming soon


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #78
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,559 | Props total: 1141 1141
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Back up n*gga, not MY wife, I knew my wife for a long a.ss time before I married her. Unlike these simps today, we didn't wait a couple of fu*king months to marry. But nobody is saying that your girl has to be some pure virgin mary, my wife wasn't, but if she's WELL KNOWN to get with dudes for their riches then do you think that bi*ch would make a decent house wife?

Talk to me man, you know godamn well there's a difference
do you know your wife back ground though just think about everything she doing to you and wonder how many other dudes got that same treatment just because you met her and she played the good girl dont always mean nothing


Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 12-31-2012 at 01:10 AM..
 12-31-2012, 01:14 AM         #79
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
do you know your wife back ground though just think about everything she doing to you and wonder how many other dudes got that same treatment
n*gga, I've been with my wife for a long a.ss time, she's wifey certified, I don't need to know what she's doing because our relationship is based on trust. She trusts me and I trust her, if that sh*t wasn't like that, we wouldn't have been together for so long. If she was doing dirty sh*t on the side then I would've knew about it.

sh*t like that never lasts long nor does the cheater stay with their lover long. But I know gold diggers and they don't last long, they suck all the riches from their mates and leave them broke.

You're trying to justify this simp behavior as something completely fine, when it's just going to end up making you as some broke a.ss dude crying over some ho.
 12-31-2012, 01:16 AM         #80
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus that good girl part doesn't last long, if she's a dirty ho, they can only play good girl for a minute, women aren't immune to everything.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 99
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy