NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Seattle Seahawks 41 60.29%
Washington Redskins 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 dblockallday said:
redskins were 5-5 outside of the division. too bad they can't play the eagles or cowboys again to get a playoff win. seattle in a rout.

IeatDatAzz04 said:

You don't have a playoff game day thread do you

Last edited by AnyGiven; 01-02-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 ttime236 said:
Fair enough, but Seattle hitting the road and who knows how Wilson gonna play on the big stage? He might not be bout that life Panthers kept it close, whats the formula?

Mannn, looking back at the season, Seattle had one road win at chicago and we know chicago sucks. Then they beat the hell outta buffalo on a neutral field Other than that, they lost every road game except for Carolina. Not that tough
But the skins lost to the same damn Carolina team on homecoming day

5 years ago '10        #103
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 killa55 said:
they corners are actually the truth but i dont think browner coming back has the speed for morgan. sherman on garcon. but that leaves a big target in HANKtime and our leading TD reciver in moss. We actually have some depth. They saftey play has been good too but I think they gonna want to stop the run. Skins will prolly have success with slants.

they have a losing record on the road this year, and they coming all the way to the east cost they have like 2 wins on the east coast last five years, losing record on grass this year as well. That being said they have had an amazing season and are formidable opponents. That D is nice and wilson can make some plays. It will be on wilson to make some plays. The rams were able to get to him last week. We just have to make sure we not givin him all day to throw. I also think we have to play ball control and not turn the ball over. SEA been living off them TO's at times. IF RG3 is more accurate and can make a big play or two and keeps the ball safe I think we have a good shot of winning this game. It should be good.

The Bears are better than any team you beat this year period (the bears and the Ravens have the same record). So just dismissing the Bears i dont see how thats possible like you guys have what one quality win ALL year. No win inside you division is of any quality to me! I will wait for a response and save the BS i live in DC so i know the skins real well!!
 5 years ago '10        #104
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
We're on a 7 game winning streak, but we're overrated k!ll yourself.....After we p!ss on the Seahawks, yall are next......I see yall tryna copy our playbook to, with your fake me out RGIII @ QB.....

And for everyone talkin this "all yall got is RGIII" sh*t, my rookie RB rushed for 1600+ yards this year.....the ONLY RB that rushed for more yards then him was Adrian Peterson....So keep thinkin its a game, Seattle only good at home, they WILL LOSE when they come to FedEx, you can stamp that.....
Don't forget who showed the skins the door the last two playoff appearances and gave Joe Gibbs everything he needed on his way back to retirement.
 01-02-2013, 03:59 PM         #105
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Seattle really thinks they are going to run away with this
by 10
 5 years ago '10        #106
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797 OP
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
#Seahawks Injury Report: LIMITED: RB Marshawn Lynch (back).... That's it.

#Redskins Injuries: DNP: QB Cousins (illness), LB Fletcher (ankle), CB Johnson (knee), G Lichtensteiger (ankle). LIMITED: S Gomes (knee).
#Redskins Injuries: QB Griffin III, CB Hall, WR Garcon, LB Kerrigan, WR Morgan, P Rocca, S Williams among full participants.

5 years ago '08        #107
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2856 2856
Saw some stills from film of the Seahawks base cover 1 scheme with Sherman and Browner in the lineup. This will be a great game.
 5 years ago '04        #108
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,096 | Props total: 924 924
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
DeAngelo just SHUT DOWN Dez Bryant........Dez Bryant>>>>>>>>>>any WR on the Seahawks roster.....Im just sayin....
i'm glad somebody knows about football in this thread...our Secondary actually stepped up since we got beat by Cam nem...D. Hall playing pretty good and I hate his a.ss!..we beat up but we ok...Tony Romo >>>> Wilson...i'm not worry about Wilson a.ss...only thing im worried about is rg3 not being 100%...but Kyle said they got plays that nobody has seen yet, i'm pretty sure they gon b ready for SEA def...and plus they not at home..so no extra boost for yall n*ggas...people saying this will b a blowout is the same dummies that said after losing to the Panthers the skins wasn't going to the playoffs and the same bi*ches that said we will lose to the Cowboys...yea...thought so..its something about the Redskins just have win all over it...i just dont see them losing 3x in the playoffs to the damn seahawks

but this will be the best playoff game this week...my score Redskins 26 - Seahawks 13
 01-02-2013, 10:09 PM         #109
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Biz said:
i'm glad somebody knows about football in this thread...our Secondary actually stepped up since we got beat by Cam nem...D. Hall playing pretty good and I hate his a.ss!..we beat up but we ok...Tony Romo >>>> Wilson...i'm not worry about Wilson a.ss...only thing im worried about is rg3 not being 100%...but Kyle said they got plays that nobody has seen yet, i'm pretty sure they gon b ready for SEA def...and plus they not at home..so no extra boost for yall n*ggas...people saying this will b a blowout is the same dummies that said after losing to the Panthers the skins wasn't going to the playoffs and the same bi*ches that said we will lose to the Cowboys...yea...thought so..its something about the Redskins just have win all over it...i just dont see them losing 3x in the playoffs to the damn seahawks

but this will be the best playoff game this week...my score Redskins 26 - Seahawks 13
haha you're funny
 5 years ago '04        #110
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
 adizzle69696969 said:
haha you're funny
we will see sunday

why u think they got this game in the bag tho?? we the hottest team in the league right now...ya'll just lost to STL that aint near as good as WAS
 5 years ago '04        #111
ray 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 8 8
 Lil Biz said:
we will see sunday

why u think they got this game in the bag tho?? we the hottest team in the league right now...ya'll just lost to STL that aint near as good as WAS
You just start watching football last week? Or just jump the bandwagon? Lol you need to revisit last weeks score bruh
 5 years ago '04        #112
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
 ray said:
You just start watching football last week? Or just jump the bandwagon? Lol you need to revisit last weeks score bruh
lol my bad, i was trippin bout Sea losin, i remember they a.ss was losin at one pt tho but naw i been a Skins fan since Sean Taylor hit the scene...no bandwagon sh*t over here, i was ridin when tha wheels feel off and we was walking in that bi*ch, im proud of my team and i think we going to do big thangs n the playoffs
 5 years ago '05        #113
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
RENTON — It’s safe to say that Seattle Seahawks defensive end Alan Branch isn’t too concerned about the improving health of Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Washington’s rookie quarterback has been the Redskins’ offensive catalyst this season, but he has been slowed by a sprained right knee suffered against Baltimore on Dec. 9 that caused Griffin to miss the following game at Cleveland.

“I don’t feel like it affects the game plan at all,” Branch said. “If he’s slowed down at all, he’ll still outrun my big butt. So it doesn’t matter to me. We’ve just got to get him on the ground. That’s our job.”

The Seahawks have done a good job of getting explosive running quarterbacks on the ground so far this season.

At Carolina on Oct. 7, Seattle held Cam Newton to 141 passing yards and a 56.8 passer rating. Newton ran seven times for 42 yards in Seattle’s 16-12 victory.

And at home against San Francisco, the Seahawks kept speedy 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in check. The University of Nevada product finished with 244 passing yards, one touchdown and one interception, posting a 72.0 passer rating. He also ran seven times for 31 yards in Seattle’s convincing 42-13 victory on Dec. 23 at CenturyLink Field.

“It helps a lot,” Seattle outside linebacker Leroy Hill said about having already faced Newton and Kaepernick, quarterbacks who have similarities to Griffin. “We sort of have a basis and a game plan that we can go back to and see exactly what they did. The read option is the read option, you know what I’m saying? The Pistol is a little different, but San Francisco did it a little bit three weeks ago with Kaepernick. So we have a basis to go off of, with just a couple modifications.

“But it’s going to be a tough test. (The read option) always pokes at the discipline of the defense. I think that’s the biggest thing. This is another game where we have to be disciplined, tackle well and be a.ssignment correct.”

Added Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright: “They do the same stuff. They’re all very fast, have strong arms and run that option stuff. So we’re going to come out with the same plan that we did, and we should be able to handle that real well.”

However, Griffin is playing at a much higher level than Newton and Kaepernick. He has completed 65.6 percent of his passes for 3,200 yards, 20 touchdowns and five interceptions. His 102.4 passer rating is No. 3 in the league among starting quarterbacks.

Also, he has rushed for 815 yards and seven touchdowns, tops in the league for quarterbacks.

Griffin said he has a lot of respect for the way Seattle’s defense is playing.

“The defense is tough and physical,” he said. “They play fast. They play with a lot of energy. And they play with a chip on their shoulder, so they are something we’ve got to be ready for.

“They have a really good secondary, a really good defensive line, and good linebackers. That’s how it is when you get to the playoffs in the NFL. Every team you’re going to face is going to be loaded in one area or all three.”

Washington, on a seven-game winning streak, is riding a wave of momentum into Sunday’s game. After slumping to 3-6, Griffin said his team started playing with more urgency because players realized their chance for a postseason berth was slipping out of reach.

“We knew sitting at 3-6, we couldn’t afford to lose any more games, so everyone’s mindset changed and every game was a playoff game for us,” Griffin said. “This will be our eighth straight playoff game, and we’re looking forward to going out and approaching it the same way that we have these other games – that we have nothing to lose. We’re going to play with a chip on our shoulder, and we just have to go out there and win.”

Hill said the Seahawks will have to play with a similar urgency if they want to contain Griffin and the rest of Washington’s offensive playmakers on Sunday.

“We know they’re a good offense and we have to be prepared,” Hill said. “But at this point of the season, everybody’s good. There’s only 12 teams left. Every week, if we advance, it’s going to get tougher. So we’re up for it. We know we’re in the playoffs, and we’ve got to come and play.”

Read more here:

Hmm... seems like I do know what the fucc i'm talking about afte rall..

Colin Kaep and Cam Newton are no RGIII by any stretch..hell it's not even close, but if youre going to find 2 quarterback in the league that will get you even semi-ready for RGIII it's these two guys. I'll also throw RW3 in there but you know....he plays for us.
 5 years ago '07        #114
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
Use the Kaep gameplan against RGIII

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #115
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Ghost Terp said:

[pic - click to view]

C'mon man don't bash them niners
 5 years ago '08        #116
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
Just got my tickets to the game. When Russell Wilson gets multiple delay of game penalties thank me. I will have the voice of an NFC East Division Champion inspired by Robert Griffin III
 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM         #117
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
Just got my tickets to the game. When Russell Wilson gets multiple delay of game penalties thank me. I will have the voice of an NFC East Division Champion inspired by Robert Griffin III
 5 years ago '04        #118
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3890 3890
Well...

Both teams run the same O basically.

Skins got Ceelo Green at middle linebacker.

Both QB's got ugly a.ss white girlfriends (no hate just the truth).

I'm giving the edge to the Redskins because RGIII is darkskinned so beter genetics plus he's in Subway commercials

All of the above plus Seattlelost is a f*g and his team will play softer based on this fact.

Hail to the Redskins
 5 years ago '10        #119
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 biscuit said:
Well...

Both teams run the same O basically.

Skins got Ceelo Green at middle linebacker.

Both QB's got ugly a.ss white girlfriends (no hate just the truth).
At least Mrs. RG3 has nice tittayz idk wtf Russ was thinking with his chick
 5 years ago '05        #120
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Ghost Terp said:

[pic - click to view]

Type of n*gga read the first line and responds like he read the whole article.
I realize it was too much reading for you, I almost felt sorry for myself for even posting such an extensive piece of writing.

But to shorten it up for you nimrods, it basically states that if anyone is ready for RGIII, it's the Seahawks... don't look for them to be caught off guard like the Cowboys... plus Rob Ryan isn't our DC and Tony Romo isn't our QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy