Wild Card Round: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Seattle Seahawks 41 60.29%
Washington Redskins 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 @RG3 said:
your right idk how we won 7 str8 games with that whack a.ss secondary...
Bc you controlled the game and clock with your deadly run game

Obviously
 12-31-2012, 09:23 PM         #82
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Just because Dallas didn't know what to do with RGIII doesn't mean Seattle will too.

Need I remind you what we did to Colin Kap and the 9ers? I mean he's no RGIII but they run that option well (except they couldn't execute it against Seattle). Its nothing Seattle's D haven't seen before.

I mean they see it everyday in practice but Seattle with RW3 runs that sh*t everyday. I'll be surprised if RGIII is even a factor. I have it as a bend don't break game for the defense.

RGIII will get his check downs and Alfred Morris will get his yards but they're coming away with FG's.

Meanwhile on Seattle's side, nobody on that D scares me except Fletcher. Those DB's are going to be non existent in the game. Josh Wilson was Seattle's best DB at one point and Carroll traded his a.ss. Dangelo Hall is a hot head, get him frustrated he's a non factor.
Right off the bat RW is no RG3... get that out of the way the things he does can not be duplicated.. 2nd off.. RG3 isn't just check downs... 3rd off.. we run much different system than the 49ers so don't come at me with that.. Washington Redskins Offense is not run by anyone in the NFL
 12-31-2012, 09:24 PM         #83
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
Bc you controlled the game and clock with your deadly run game

Obviously
and played good defense actually....
 5 years ago '04        #84
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Skins 27
Seattle 23

I got some confidence in the Skins defense at home...if this was in seattle, I think the skins would have no shot

Not worried about those Seattle corners...redskins receivers be open regardless of who the defenders are
 5 years ago '08        #85
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 7324 7324
Dont get why Seahawks fans forgetting there not at home tho. Best wins youve had on the road have been against the Bears and Panthers(Bills was your only other win) You guys are great at home but I havent seen anything from you this season to make me believe your a great team on the road. Your team hasn't been like that in the past years. Id be much more shook if this was a home game for yall but I dont see how the game wont be at least good at home. What was the last time yall have won on the road in the postseason?

Game will come down to how well Russell Wilson can murder our secondary. Our pass rush is good its just our secondary. If he can pass well under pressure then well be in trouble. Regardless itll be a good game.
 5 years ago '12        #86
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 @RG3 said:
and played good defense actually....
Possibly. Your secondary does stink though..
 5 years ago '10        #87
GarfieldBond007 41 heat pts41
space
space
$500 | Props total: 0 0
 layzie8171 said:
seattle ima need yall to go in and shut this washington winning streak down. we need at least a decent draft pick from them
This right here...
 5 years ago '05        #88
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23274 23274
Can't wait to see what RG could do against that Seattle D

What could have been...
 5 years ago '10        #89
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Seahawks got this no problem.
 5 years ago '05        #90
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 @RG3 said:
Right off the bat RW is no RG3... get that out of the way the things he does can not be duplicated.. 2nd off.. RG3 isn't just check downs... 3rd off.. we run much different system than the 49ers so don't come at me with that.. Washington Redskins Offense is not run by anyone in the NFL
No sh*t. Those two offenses are comparable. So never mind that Deangelo Hall said the same exact thing I said at his post game interview... this is just something I made up huh? Foh.
 5 years ago '05        #91
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Andre3stacks said:
Dont get why Seahawks fans forgetting there not at home tho. Best wins youve had on the road have been against the Bears and Panthers(Bills was your only other win) You guys are great at home but I havent seen anything from you this season to make me believe your a great team on the road. Your team hasn't been like that in the past years. Id be much more shook if this was a home game for yall but I dont see how the game wont be at least good at home. What was the last time yall have won on the road in the postseason?

Game will come down to how well Russell Wilson can murder our secondary. Our pass rush is good its just our secondary. If he can pass well under pressure then well be in trouble. Regardless itll be a good game.
Because that Bears game was when they had Tillman and Jennings hyped up. After Seattle made fools of them you ain't hear a single peep from those two during the rest of the season.

If RW3 can master two back to back GW drives on the Bears D. Why ain't it possible to do that against WAS secondary/defense.
 5 years ago '07        #92
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,471 | Props total: 43461 43461
Httr 24_7 on twitter got me feeling confident with all the stats and pics he's posting about how a.ss the seaducks are on grass.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Hawks have a weak Run D. They allow 4.5 yards per carry and have been torched by a couple of teams this season on the ground. Skins can win if they don't fall behind by a few scores and stick to the run game.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Because that Bears game was when they had Tillman and Jennings hyped up. After Seattle made fools of them you ain't hear a single peep from those two during the rest of the season.

If RW3 can master two back to back GW drives on the Bears D. Why ain't it possible to do that against WAS secondary/defense.
Kaepernick torched the bears on monday night
 5 years ago '07        #95
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 Liquid-Science said:

Not worried about those Seattle corners...redskins receivers be open regardless of who the defenders are
they corners are actually the truth but i dont think browner coming back has the speed for morgan. sherman on garcon. but that leaves a big target in HANKtime and our leading TD reciver in moss. We actually have some depth. They saftey play has been good too but I think they gonna want to stop the run. Skins will prolly have success with slants.

Andre3stacks said:

they have a losing record on the road this year, and they coming all the way to the east cost they have like 2 wins on the east coast last five years, losing record on grass this year as well. That being said they have had an amazing season and are formidable opponents. That D is nice and wilson can make some plays. It will be on wilson to make some plays. The rams were able to get to him last week. We just have to make sure we not givin him all day to throw. I also think we have to play ball control and not turn the ball over. SEA been living off them TO's at times. IF RG3 is more accurate and can make a big play or two and keeps the ball safe I think we have a good shot of winning this game. It should be good.
 5 years ago '11        #96
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 1531 1531
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Just because Dallas didn't know what to do with RGIII doesn't mean Seattle will too.

Need I remind you what we did to Colin Kap and the 9ers? I mean he's no RGIII but they run that option well (except they couldn't execute it against Seattle). Its nothing Seattle's D haven't seen before.

I mean they see it everyday in practice but Seattle with RW3 runs that sh*t everyday. I'll be surprised if RGIII is even a factor. I have it as a bend don't break game for the defense.

RGIII will get his check downs and Alfred Morris will get his yards but they're coming away with FG's.

Meanwhile on Seattle's side, nobody on that D scares me except Fletcher. Those DB's are going to be non existent in the game. Josh Wilson was Seattle's best DB at one point and Carroll traded his a.ss. Dangelo Hall is a hot head, get him frustrated he's a non factor.

5 years ago '07        #97
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Bea5T said:
Hawks have a weak Run D. They allow 4.5 yards per carry and have been torched by a couple of teams this season on the ground. Skins can win if they don't fall behind by a few scores and stick to the run game.
We better be ready for that run option....but RGIII is not healthy...maybe 80%
 01-01-2013, 05:17 PM         #98
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
No sh*t. Those two offenses are comparable. So never mind that Deangelo Hall said the same exact thing I said at his post game interview... this is just something I made up huh? Foh.
you guys system is nothing like us.. you may run a zbs at the very most.. but the rest is built nothing like ours..
 5 years ago '07        #99
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 @RG3 said:
you guys system is nothing like us.. you may run a zbs at the very most.. but the rest is built nothing like ours..
in terms systemically they are different. but they do have some fundamental comparisons. Sea runs the ball the least in the league right in front of the skins. They live by ball control and defensively they force turnovers which is one category that has been our saving grace. We haven't done it that much and our D gives up yards but does prevent scores forcing turnovers.
 5 years ago '06        #100
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,876 | Props total: 21117 21117
 ttime236 said:
Already guaranteed to be 21st or worst in a weak draft
It's supposed to be a somewhat deep draft for OL, above average WRs & safeties. All the Rams biggest needs...

so im not too concerned wit it. The Seahawks are the real deal though...Redskins coming in hot too...the most anticipated game this weekend in my eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy