Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Seattle Seahawks 41 60.29%
Washington Redskins 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
 ImAMonster said:
So we're playing either the Seahawks or Redskins in the 2nd round......Neither of these teams really worry me. The Seahawks did a bit, but the RAMS brought them back down to earth. And the Redskins looked like sh*t from what I seen in the SNF game. RG3 was way off with his passes. I seriously doubt the Vikings upset the Packers in the first round.

So the winner of this game plays the Falcons. Will definitely tune in to see who we'll be feasting on come the 13th.
You don't get to play that card homie.
No Falcons fan can play that card. If anyone isn't going to be taken seriously--its the Falcons.
I don't have to get into the history because it's just that--history.

But Falcons don't scare anyone right now either.
 5 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 bayryda said:
Seattle's DB's will be the key here as they will lock down the Skins wideouts in man coverage while the backers are free to stop Morris, and contain RGIII keeping him in the pocket, I also think Lynch has a big day. Hawks by 11

Feeling this prediction.
 5 years ago '09        #43
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10499 10499
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
You don't get to play that card homie.
No Falcons fan can play that card. If anyone isn't going to be taken seriously--its the Falcons.
I don't have to get into the history because it's just that--history.

But Falcons don't scare anyone right now either.
I can play whatever card I want to play when we're the #1 seed in the NFC and clinched a first round bye...That little hype your team got is dwindling.

I'm not saying the Falcons are scaring anyone...I'm saying as a fan, I don't fear us playing your Seahawks or the Redskins. I see homie's team gets a little burn in the media and all of a sudden he starts feeling himself like his team been about that. You barely skimp by to get in the playoffs this year, then think you can pump your nuts up. You just now in the playoffs, we BEEN in the playoffs...And k!ll it with that act like you TRYING to see the Falcons...You know damn well if you beat the Redskins that you are NOT going to be happy about facing the Falcons...We might not scare anyone, but we sure as hell aren't someone you go against like "OH WE GOT THIS sh*t EASY!" like you're putting on. Matter of fact, I hope y'all destroy the Redskins.
 12-31-2012, 05:43 AM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad match-up for the Skins. Seattle wins.
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I can play whatever card I want to play when we're the #1 seed in the NFC and clinched a first round bye...That little hype your team got is dwindling.

I'm not saying the Falcons are scaring anyone...I'm saying as a fan, I don't fear us playing your Seahawks or the Redskins. I see homie's team gets a little burn in the media and all of a sudden he starts feeling himself like his team been about that. You barely skimp by to get in the playoffs this year, then think you can pump your nuts up. You just now in the playoffs, we BEEN in the playoffs...And k!ll it with that act like you TRYING to see the Falcons...You know damn well if you beat the Redskins that you are NOT going to be happy about facing the Falcons...We might not scare anyone, but we sure as hell aren't someone you go against like "OH WE GOT THIS sh*t EASY!" like you're putting on. Matter of fact, I hope y'all destroy the Redskins.
n*gga save your paragraph for the excuses after the game.
 12-31-2012, 09:18 AM         #46
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seahawks on the road and we still favored by 3

I think this will be a great game, but Hawks will take this. RGIII is banged up and not nearly as dynamic. We have Browner back finally, and we're pretty much at full strength. Redskins will have a very hard time throwing down field, and our front 7 will take care of Morris. Not too scared of RGIII running at this point either.

Wilson and Lynch will be too much, but I think this game will be won in the 4th quarter.

The X factor here tho is that we're on the road. We gotta show up. We're the better team, BUT WE HAVE TO SHOW UP! Feels good to be back tho
 12-31-2012, 10:35 AM         #47
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, is this the best wild card match up? I think so
 5 years ago '08        #48
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 106 106
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
StL beat you at home and you guys tied with them in StL.
If anyone knows how serious StL are, it's the 9'ers.

People who didn't see the game and just saw the score--really can't speak much. StL is for reals, 16 rookies on the squad--youngest team in the league and ranked 3rd amongst sacks. Jenoris Jenkins is a stud at CB.

We needed a battle game like that... guarantee you if Seattle blew out the Rams 49-0 they would have been hit in the mouth by the Redskins.

I'm glad it worked out that way.
This.
 5 years ago '07        #49
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

Yoooo. Seattle boutta get this work come sunday. Who gives a fu*k bout y'alls secondary, we dont even have a go to guy Everybody gets looks in this offense, Kyle's gameplanning>>>

All the cowboys fans, rg3 haters, and dc haters on seattles side, Ima love it when yall flood the divisional round thread when we win this
 5 years ago '06        #50
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10620 10620
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga still mad?
Lol at what? Yalls win didn't hurt us whatsoever...if you haven't noticed we're off this week. We split 1-1 this year and we beat yall like 4-5 times straight before yalls win last week...was bound to beat us eventually

Just needed Justin Smith out to do it

Last edited by philly337; 12-31-2012 at 10:57 AM..
 12-31-2012, 10:50 AM         #51
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yoooo. Seattle boutta get this work come sunday. Who gives a fu*k bout y'alls secondary, we dont even have a go to guy Everybody gets looks in this offense, Kyle's gameplanning>>>

All the cowboys fans, rg3 haters, and dc haters on seattles side, Ima love it when yall flood the divisional round thread when we win this
How do you plan on winning?
 5 years ago '07        #52
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 adizzle69696969 said:
How do you plan on winning?
Zone scheme your defense all day and make Russell Wilson look like a rookie, I got faith in our offensive gameplanning. Mike and Kyle will do something to beat that stacked defense

3-5 on the road
 5 years ago '08        #53
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 ttime236 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut yo weak a.ss up

Am I hatin on Bob hell yea I aint hiding yall boys on BX made me choose...I chose, but if I had to be objective and I had to throw money down to win my life back Seattle Defense is too raw...it was the best Defense we faced all year...I picked they Defense in Fantasy and rode em all the way to the FF Championship game so I know from playing them week to week what they about. Not to mention Young Russ playing just as good if not better and Marshawn Lynch can be trusted in the Playoffs, Alfred Morris 1400 yards in the reg season but he never had to truck n*ggas in the Playoffs like Skittles did the Saints yet.

Hate in my blood for Bob but even still yall bout to get smoked at home my dude.
 5 years ago '04        #54
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4314 4314
I picked Seattle to win, but I hope Washington pulls it out
 5 years ago '06        #55
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10620 10620
 adulel08 said:
Blew you bi*ches out by 29 fu*kin pts!!
sh*t is hilarious how u fu*k boys are #2 seed.
better pray u dont see the Hawks in the 2nd rd

If Vikings beat the Packers again
Shiiit I'm hoping for yall...we beat you 4 straight before that win and if you're not sure how the playoffs work you'll be playing in San Fran where yall haven't won since bush was president

Here's to packers losing so we get the winner of this game
 5 years ago '07        #56
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga shut yo weak a.ss up

Am I hatin on Bob hell yea I aint hiding yall boys on BX made me choose...I chose, but if I had to be objective and I had to throw money down to win my life back Seattle Defense is too raw...it was the best Defense we faced all year...I picked they Defense in Fantasy and rode em all the way to the FF Championship game so I know from playing them week to week what they about. Not to mention Young Russ playing just as good if not better and Marshawn Lynch can be trusted in the Playoffs, Alfred Morris 1400 yards in the reg season but he never had to truck n*ggas in the Playoffs like Skittles did the Saints yet.

Hate in my blood for Bob but even still yall bout to get smoked at home my dude.
Fair enough, but Seattle hitting the road and who knows how Wilson gonna play on the big stage? He might not be bout that life Panthers kept it close, whats the formula?

Mannn, looking back at the season, Seattle had one road win at chicago and we know chicago sucks. Then they beat the hell outta buffalo on a neutral field Other than that, they lost every road game except for Carolina. Not that tough

Last edited by ttime236; 12-31-2012 at 11:01 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #57
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 106 106
 ttime236 said:
Zone scheme your defense all day and make Russell Wilson look like a rookie, I got faith in our offensive gameplanning. Mike and Kyle will do something to beat that stacked defense

3-5 on the road
It was actually our D that let us down in our road losses.
 12-31-2012, 11:51 AM         #58
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skins won't be able to move the ball. Skins fans: how banged up is RGIII really? Will he be a weapon on the ground at all?
 5 years ago '07        #59
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,446 | Props total: 43411 43411
 adizzle69696969 said:
Skins won't be able to move the ball. Skins fans: how banged up is RGIII really? Will he be a weapon on the ground at all?
considering how he ran all over the cowboys last night i would say that's a safe bet

Last edited by st21; 12-31-2012 at 12:10 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #60
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 21107 21107
Unfortunately, as a Rams fan, I have to root for those punkass Seacocks.

We got the Redskins' 1st rounders the next few drafts so the soon they get knocked out, the better
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy