13 year old Computer Hacker Goes to Prison

most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
Bad is bad.....it's his attitude that needs adjustment regardless of his crimes....plenty of geniuses in jail
 5 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
this n*gga gonna have a nice govt job or in pvt sector in security.
 5 years ago '05        #23
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Andrefrbk said:
I have no problem with him...

Kids reminds me of myself when i was 13 lol. He is playing with kiddy hacks... Not a big deal LOL. Why do parents freak out man.

This kid probably send out a couple keyloggers, logged a few facebooks. Meh not really a big deal. Kiddy hacks are bullshiit. Id be more worried if i came home to find my kid running a P2P server from our home, and its filled with kiddy pr0n.

SMH all these kids are doing NORMAL shiit and getting sent to prison for scared straight WHY!? LOL.

Now that im thinking about it, id throw lil n*gga a SQL, C++ text book and tell him make the next facebook, or create the next innovative search engine. Do sumtin.
u stupid dog. i dont think he was using programs to end up on the show. n*gga obviously knew how to phish, and how to crack into accounts. if u use a program that sh*t ends up taking weeks and usually u have to go thru wordlists, and still u aren't guarenteed the right password. he obviously had some skill. i think they should of gave him an award.
 5 years ago '06        #24
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
u stupid dog. i dont think he was using programs to end up on the show. n*gga obviously knew how to phish, and how to crack into accounts. if u use a program that sh*t ends up taking weeks and usually u have to go thru wordlists, and still u aren't guarenteed the right password. he obviously had some skill. i think they should of gave him an award.
yeah, he even said on the video, that he cracked someones account for $25000, but he decided not take it
 5 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
he has obvious intellect and talent..

they should re-direct his energies... let him focus his skills on something relevent..
 01-01-2013, 05:20 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that he need a foot in his a.ss the same as the rest of them, just cause he deals with computers does not make him special or above the rest of the kids.....its the willingness to want to continue to fu*k up regardless of the outcome that makes him a risk of becoming a criminal.
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
fu*k that he need a foot in his a.ss the same as the rest of them, just cause he deals with computers does not make him special or above the rest of the kids.....its the willingness to want to continue to fu*k up regardless of the outcome that makes him a risk of becoming a criminal.
 5 years ago '04        #28
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
he's a "script junkie" and brute force hacker...if he "coulda" made 24K disappear then he would have. Im not buyin it. these are kids games

last semester we learned how to hack mobile devices, how to use a blue box to hack DSL lines and make free phone calls, how to use packet sniffers to monitor network traffic and how to dial into unencrypted frequencies and listen in on secret law enforcement conversations in our neighborhood.


what he's doing is child's play

I could hack your facebook account by using a rainbow table...it's so ez


Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 01-01-2013 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 SpittN4Cash said:
he's a "script junkie" and brute force hacker...if he "coulda" made 24K disappear then he would have. Im not buyin it. these are kids games

last semester we learned how to hack mobile devices, how to use a blue box to hack DSL lines and make free phone calls, how to use packet sniffers to monitor network traffic and how to dial into unencrypted frequencies and listen in on secret law enforcement conversations in our neighborhood.


what he's doing is child's play

I could hack your facebook account by using a rainbow table...it's so ez
you comp sci?
 5 years ago '04        #30
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 nightmare said:
you comp sci?
yup.

but you can watch youtube videos and learn to do the stuff he's talkin about..he's not some 'child prodigy'.

his parents need to go read a book or somthin' cuz they're just..

ugh... never mind
 5 years ago '05        #31
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 SpittN4Cash said:
he's a "script junkie" and brute force hacker...if he "coulda" made 24K disappear then he would have. Im not buyin it. these are kids games

last semester we learned how to hack mobile devices, how to use a blue box to hack DSL lines and make free phone calls, how to use packet sniffers to monitor network traffic and how to dial into unencrypted frequencies and listen in on secret law enforcement conversations in our neighborhood.


what he's doing is child's play

I could hack your facebook account by using a rainbow table...it's so ez
dudes a poser for sure. I hate n*ggas like that kid who take comp sci in hs and think they are l33t.

n*gga browses hacking forums, and probably did a couple 4 chan raids now he thinks he gonna go to jail for being big time...

 nightmare said:
yeah, he even said on the video, that he cracked someones account for $25000, but he decided not take it
No one would fuking admit that, ever ever. The software security firms that work with banks hire hackers to hack their shiit and find security holes. They hack for a living, basically to hack into someones account you need to be exponentially better than those guys. n*gga probably aint even pass calc yet, and we believing he is fuking wit secure hash algorithm's like its nuttin. SMFH.

The kid is full of shiit, if was breaking accounts he would be 25k richer and some moving money around. End of story, he is a poser, and is trying to seek attention lol.

n*gga has a table full of old ribbon cables, and floppy drives talking about black hat. Not even on forums will dudes admit to being a black hat. Its just something you don't do.

A hackers reputation relies on being anonymous in the real world. You will pass by some of the l33test n*ggas and never know, you might work with some and will never know. In real life you simply cannot admit to being a hacker its stupid. He is 13 and is wishing he was bout that life which he clearly isnt. Tell the lil n*gga parents to holler at em, when he is doing normal shiit kids fuked with growing up. Like logging cc's, ordering some mp3 players, shoes that arnt your size etc. And sending them to your home boys apartment in the PJ's and having the mail man let you sign for it.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-01-2013 at 06:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #32
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 SpittN4Cash said:
yup.

but you can watch youtube videos and learn to do the stuff he's talkin about..he's not some 'child prodigy'.

his parents need to go read a book or somthin' cuz they're just..

ugh... never mind
hey, most people arent computer savvy like that

if you tell someone you can a.ssemble a PC, they think you are steve urkel
 5 years ago '05        #33
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 nightmare said:
hey, most people arent computer savvy like that

if you tell someone you can a.ssemble a PC, they think you are steve urkel
Before i got to HS and tried be super gangsta...

My best friend since 6th grade built our first high end computers, by 7th n*ggas were fuking wit kiddie hacks with other kiddies and playing on IRC. Pcgamer, and maximum pc mag nerds.

Building a computer aint even a big deal, if you can beat your meat you can easily a.ssemble a PC.
Kids building computers is NORMAL shiit. If your a PC gamer from the, swapping hardware is just sumtin you do, so building a PC is ez. Dont be TOO impressed.
 5 years ago '06        #34
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Before i got to HS and tried be super gangsta...

My best friend since 6th grade built our first high end computers, by 7th n*ggas were fuking wit kiddie hacks with other kiddies and playing on IRC. Pcgamer, and maximum pc mag nerds.

Building a computer aint even a big deal, if you can beat your meat you can easily a.ssemble a PC.
Kids building computers is NORMAL shiit. If your a PC gamer from the, swapping hardware is just sumtin you do, so building a PC is ez. Dont be TOO impressed.
im not saying i think thats impressive, thats nothing, im saying the average person does, so i can see why the parents were thrown off
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy