most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
7448 pageviews
33 comments

nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
13 year old Computer Hacker Goes to Prison

[video - click to view]

33 comments for "13 year old Computer Hacker Goes to Prison"

5 years ago '05        #2
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
I have no problem with him...

Kids reminds me of myself when i was 13 lol. He is playing with kiddy hacks... Not a big deal LOL. Why do parents freak out man.

This kid probably send out a couple keyloggers, logged a few facebooks. Meh not really a big deal. Kiddy hacks are bullshiit. Id be more worried if i came home to find my kid running a P2P server from our home, and its filled with kiddy pr0n.

SMH all these kids are doing NORMAL shiit and getting sent to prison for scared straight WHY!? LOL.

Now that im thinking about it, id throw lil n*gga a SQL, C++ text book and tell him make the next facebook, or create the next innovative search engine. Do sumtin.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-30-2012 at 07:33 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #3
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
I have no problem with him...

Kids reminds me of myself when i was 13 lol. He is playing with kiddy hacks... Not a big deal LOL. Why do parents freak out man.

This kid probably send out a couple keyloggers, logged a few facebooks. Meh not really a big deal. Kiddy hacks are bullshiit. Id be more worried if i came home to find my kid running a P2P server from our home, and its filled with kiddy pr0n.

SMH all these kids are doing NORMAL shiit and getting sent to prison for scared straight WHY!? LOL.

Now that im thinking about it, id throw lil n*gga a SQL, C++ text book and tell him make the next facebook, or create the next innovative search engine. Do sumtin.
the thing is though, he can still get popped for that sh*t. that would be a HUGE waste for young black man to go to prison like a regular n*gga for being smart

but, it can still happen, id rather see a kid like him do well and go to MIT like they he was saying he wants to do, than go to prison

so i think his parents did the right thing here
 5 years ago '05        #4
space
space
 nightmare said:
the thing is though, he can still get popped for that sh*t. that would be a HUGE waste for young black man to go to prison like a regular n*gga for being smart

but, it can still happen, id rather see a kid like him do well and go to MIT like they he was saying he wants to do, than go to prison

hes 13. The cops will slap cuffs on him, tell him to quit doing what ever he is doing. And thats basically it. He has a good 3 years left before his parents should be concerned about jail time.

Kid is going to be alright, i dont understand why parents are freaking out. Probably because they dont understand. He is doing super low risk shiit i bet. Kid probably built his first rig and thinks he is some leet hacker cause he downloads kiddy hacks and sends keyloggers to his friends at school. Lol. He isnt hacking a bank, if he was you wouldnt know period. n*ggas that hack high security shiit wont even admit they know how to use a computer.

Parents these days seem like they worry about the dumbest shiit. Worry about your son when you find a loaded .45 in his bedroom, and he is on psychotropic drugs. Worry about him when he is sneaking in 5 biitches weekly to fuk wit no rubber. Your kid sitting on the computer pretending to be a leet hacker with his friends on IRC or 4chan.
 5 years ago '06        #5
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
hes 13. The cops will slap cuffs on him, tell him to quit doing what ever he is doing. And thats basically it. He has a good 3 years left before his parents should be concerned about jail time.

Kid is going to be alright, i dont understand why parents are freaking out. Probably because they dont understand. He is doing super low risk shiit i bed. Kid probably built his first rig and thinks he is some leet hacker cause he downloads kiddy hacks and sends keyloggers to his friends at school. Lol. He isnt hacking a bank, if he was you wouldnt know period. n*ggas that hack high security shiit wont even admit they know how to use a computer.

Parents these days seem like they worry about the dumbest shiit. Worry about your son when you find a loaded .45 in his bedroom, and he is on psychotropic drugs. Worry about him when he is sneaking in 5 biitches weekly to fuk wit no rubber. Your kid sitting on the computer pretending to be a leet hacker with his friends on IRC or 4chan.
sh*t, you gotta nip that sh*t in the bud, thats my philosophy, i dont blame the parents, aint got time to take no chances
 5 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 nightmare said:
sh*t, you gotta nip that sh*t in the bud, thats my philosophy, i dont blame the parents, aint got time to take no chances
Id rather him get popped for doing a bullshiit hack at 13 and learning from his mistake. Under 16 is the best time to break the law doing non violent offenses. Cops will slap your wrist, you do some community service, and be like "Damn i dont wanna get popped again, go through life clean."

edit.
The key is this, if its not violent, and its not "hurting" anyone let him learn from mistakes. If he wants to hack he is gonna go at it.
 5 years ago '04        #7
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
Lol I did sh*t like that when I was 13... copied a real d2 hacks website and loaded them up with keyloggers and would steal peoples accounts. Lol like you said.. kiddy stuff.. could've been making money but probably would've been caught. I remember one day my dad was on my comp and found I had like 70 trojans but all of em were ones I had sent out I never told him the truth to this day he would probably laugh now if i did
 5 years ago '05        #8
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
hold up!

let's be real, this dude would get a job quicker than a jail cell.

Edited to Add: man this wild, slim smart and yea doing some "black hat" sh*t. but slim would get offered a government spot before a prison spot.

why they making slim look like a gang-banging, drug using kid like the other knuckle heads who be on the show?
 5 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 ronin said:
hold up!

let's be real, this dude would get a job quicker than a jail cell.

Edited to Add: man this wild, slim smart and yea doing some "black hat" sh*t. but slim would get offered a government spot before a prison spot.

why they making slim look like a gang-banging, drug using kid like the other knuckle heads who be on the show?
he his parents signed him up

like i said, i would rather my son be in MIT than county
 5 years ago '05        #10
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 nightmare said:
he his parents signed him up

like i said, i would rather my son be in MIT than county
Im no parent, but if I did have a 13yr old son that interested and involved in the technology of computers, I would sit him down and first run over some guidelines as to what he can't/shouldn't be looking at on the internet.

then I would have a talk with him about morals and ethics, then I would give him a few a.ssignments like researching past hackers who did get busted, what was the positive's and negatives. tell him to weigh that out and see if the bad outweighs the good, if it does then he needs to not do it.

I mean, his parent watch the show at all? the kids normally on there is there for drug selling/usage, f!ghting, violence, disrespect, etc. etc.

this dude gone be the next gates or jobs and they putting him on a show like this?!? the fu*k.
 5 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 ronin said:
Im no parent, but if I did have a 13yr old son that interested and involved in the technology of computers, I would sit him down and first run over some guidelines as to what he can't/shouldn't be looking at on the internet.

then I would have a talk with him about morals and ethics, then I would give him a few a.ssignments like researching past hackers who did get busted, what was the positive's and negatives. tell him to weigh that out and see if the bad outweighs the good, if it does then he needs to not do it.

I mean, his parent watch the show at all? the kids normally on there is there for drug selling/usage, f!ghting, violence, disrespect, etc. etc.

this dude gone be the next gates or jobs and they putting him on a show like this?!? the fu*k.
im not a parent either, but im saying i dont blame the parents, not sayin i would exactly do that, but he COULD end up in prison fu*king around like that

but your methods sound legit

if doesnt heed that warning though, id put him on the show, why not?
 5 years ago '10        #12
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
I wouldnt worry about this dude too much. As soon as google finds out, he will be on the payroll.
Plus this show is fukd up. They show you what happens if you keep doin wrong but they do not offer positive alternatives for the kids
 5 years ago '05        #13
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 nightmare said:
im not a parent either, but im saying i dont blame the parents, not sayin i would exactly do that, but he COULD end up in prison fu*king around like that

but your methods sound legit

if doesnt heed that warning though, id put him on the show, why not?
Yea I feel you, slim could end up in prison.

Ars3n said:
I wouldnt worry about this dude too much. As soon as google finds out, he will be on the payroll.
Plus this show is fukd up. They show you what happens if you keep doin wrong but they do not offer positive alternatives for the kids
yea but that's how society is, instead of showing alternatives they show dead ends. then only AFTER incarceration is a "reform" program implemented to show "alternatives".
 5 years ago '12        #14
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,602 | Props total: 6830 6830
How many computer hackers are in jail for real tho ?

5 years ago '10        #15
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 nightmare said:

half black.. just saying
 5 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
she all in his face and probably dont even know how to use a computer

they need to chill out because he'll get a decent paying job somewhere protecting websites or something
 5 years ago '06        #17
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
the Jamaican dude said all that needed to be said
 5 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
half black.. just saying
obama is half black, racists still call him a n****r
 5 years ago '06        #19
space
space
 kiddalex said:
How many computer hackers are in jail for real tho ?

01-01-2013, 10:50 AM         #20
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad is bad.....it's his attitude that needs adjustment regardless of his crimes....plenty of geniuses in jail
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy