Royce White at it again....refuses to play in the D-league due to "unsafe atmosphere"

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,206 | Props total: 8637 8637
Rockets need to cut White's bi*ch a.ss. Not doing sh*t for the team anyway.
 5 years ago '09        #62
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,934 | Props total: 22184 22184
 1nonly said:
No joke, i hope he gets the help he needs.
If he went about this in the complete opposite manner, you know how much positive attention he would be able to bring to people like him and his plight? If the big issue was really as important to him as he tries to claim on his little girl twitter rants... If he carried himself in the proper manner I'm sure dozens of opportunities would have come his way in order to be a spokesmen, additional help for others around the nation, like literally the sky could have been the limit. But instead he wants to be a jackass.
 12-31-2012, 10:30 AM         #63
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diggins1272 said:
Yeah anxiety disorder is no joke
plz, i got it and i f!ght everyday with no help like millions of others

that f*ggot is just taking advantage of it
 5 years ago '08        #64
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,206 | Props total: 8637 8637
 TriniSoldier said:
If he went about this in the complete opposite manner, you know how much positive attention he would be able to bring to people like him and his plight? If the big issue was really as important to him as he tries to claim on his little girl twitter rants... If he carried himself in the proper manner I'm sure dozens of opportunities would have come his way in order to be a spokesmen, additional help for others around the nation, like literally the sky could have been the limit. But instead he wants to be a jackass.
 5 years ago '10        #65
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Not only do the Rockets need to help this guy out but they must issue a tougher mental evaluations on players....This all could have been avoided with the proper mental health eval that has been eluding all of America. Fact is, the physical tests are so advanced they can measure the bodies output to a T yet we don't have a mental health evaluation that can detect these kinds of mental problems or at least diagnose them to keep an eye on them......US needs to take a step back and really do some mental health research...its not always about concussions
 5 years ago '04        #66
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Imagin3 said:
but if youre having a real full blown panic attack, youre not jumping outta planes
youre not playing basketball
youre doing nothing productive but being trapped in your own head trying not to go crazy
Yet thats never stopped him from jumping on Twitter

Post on ESPN said:
So when are we going to see the story about this guy suing the NBA? I don't think this kid had any interest in trying to overcome his issues. He expected everyone to pander to him because it's a mental health issue. He already got more personal attention and treatment options than any other individual player in League history and it's still not enough for him. His discrimination lawsuit is soon to follow.

The ONLY reason he still has a job is because of his illness. If the Rockets released him they'd have a PR nightmare because of people like the majority of the people that deal with the same illness that have posted in this topic . They'll scream that the Rockets didn't treat Royce the way they should have even though they just give and give and give to this kid and he continues to complain and use his illness as a crutch. He's trying to play the voice of the people but he is going about it a.ss backwards. Instead of facing this head on and being able to show people with the same illness that with hardwork they can beat their illness, he'd rather show those with the same issue, hey this is how you play the sympathy card for every cent you can get. He could be opening the door for more players with his illness but instead he is making sure no NBA team will ever take a chance on a player with a mental illness in the near future.
 5 years ago '07        #67
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Does his anxiety fu*k with him that heavy?All they ever mention is his fear of flying..but does it fu*k with him in other ways too?Doesn't seen like he's even open to trying.He's one of them n*ggas that will have a million problems and not one hood suggestion on how to fix it.I have yet to see him say what he thinks they should be doing for him.
 5 years ago '05        #68
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
fu*k a D-league dawg see me in the streets
 5 years ago '12        #69
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
Why doesn't he just ask for the Rockets to release him or work out a buy out so he can get his life in order? The man preaches that he wants to be an advocate for mental illness but all he's been doing is making attempts to hold this organization hostage.

It was White's decision to leave college EARLY to enter the NBA (No college degree). Whether it was because he wanted a big payday or because he thought he was physically/mentally ready, he needs to be responsible for his decisions/actions.

This is his quote when leaving Minnesota after getting caught stealing

"I’m disappointed in how it turned out today. That’s it. … I think I’m probably going to withdraw from the University of Minnesota this week … I don’t feel safe … on campus, ’cause I really feel the police don’t have to answer anybody, so it makes me wonder what they’ll be allowed to do. … I feel they dealt with the situation irresponsibly.”
Why doesnt he go ahead and withdraw from the rockets?? Because its a SCAM!!

When things don't go the way he wants, he starts feeling 'unsafe' and everyone around him is dealing with his situation 'irresponsibly.' Maybe it's part of the anxiety disorder, but funny how it seems to just pop up when people want him to be accountable for his actions whether it's stealing or honoring a contract he's signed.

Last edited by CrapShoota; 12-31-2012 at 03:03 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago