Royce White at it again....refuses to play in the D-league due to "unsafe atmosphere"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Afnorth123 said:
Royce is full of sh*t. Rockets gave him alot of special treatment, alll they are asking for is for him to play in the d-league. Which shouldnt be a big deal for him. he wanted to take buses to games, well the d-league buses everywhere, he wants playing time? plenty in the d-league. he's not doing anything to help himself btw, all he does is say No im not going to the d-league i want Minutes in the real games not the d-league my condition says so. fu*k him, if your condition is so serious retire, he has no reason not to go do the d-league

this RIGHT HERE.

@ you n*ggas falling for his sob story. okay we get it, you have a disorder but how in the fu*k is it unsafe to play in the dleague? that's the perfect place for him to develop his game. less spectators, bussing everywhere, ample playing time, etc.. he's just trying to use public sympathy to force the rockets into giving him playing time.
 5 years ago '04        #42
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 100 100
 DurtySoufReppin said:

n*gga if my black a.ss can grow enough balls to jump out of a plane 30 times for fu*king 800 a week, this n*gga can fly on a fu*kin plane for 1.5 mill. People everyday go out of their comfort zone to get their missions accomplished.

I don't wanna hear that bullsh*t. sh*t is old, ball or gtfoh. This n*gga cryin like he an all star or some sh*t. It's n*ggaz who would k!ll to be in his position but this n*gga don't wanna get on a plane. fu*k outta hea

Take a bus to the unemployment office mufu*ka.

Bro I respect the fu*k out of you. I'm in the Air Force and I see sh*t the Army and Marines deal with everyday. Air Force has some tough jobs too but I give ya'll great respect. Just the sh*t ya'll are doing in the war should be enough to wake this n*gga Royce up. No one realizes how much anxiety soldiers across the board deal with. I'm about to deploy again next week so I know how sh*t goes. The guy needs help but he also need to realize nothing in life is easy.
 5 years ago '10        #43
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
What exactly is his complaint? I've just seen him talking about how the Rockets aren't treating his issues properly and blah blah blah. Is this just about him not wanting to fly or what? They knew who they were drafting so I can't imagine they haven't made attempts to accommodate him. He's acting like he's owed something more when the league and fans will gladly forget about him if he blows this opportunity. And of course he's gonna get a.ssigned to the D-league if he hasn't been with the team for weeks.

I don't know...it just seems like he thinks he's making some sort of stand and since we don't know exactly what's going on, it's gonna be for nothing
 5 years ago '05        #44
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
I got a headache reading that sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #45
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
he not getting resigned

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '04        #46
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 KnickKilla92 said:
he not getting resigned

He's making it tough for any other team to take a chance on him

334 - 152 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 15 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 249-149, Rank #16 | Aug 16: 413-226, Rank #29 | Aug 15: 457-256, Rank #36 | Aug 14: 230-180, Rank #58 | Aug 13: 177-120, Rank #38 | Aug 12: 243-147, Rank #26 | Aug 11: 134-101, Rank #78 | Aug 10: 30-29, Rank #471 | Aug 09: 95-64, Rank #63 | Aug 08: 97-75, Rank #169 *
 5 years ago '04        #47
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 RAZAH CUTS said:
no he's not...

he has a diagnosed disease and he's 100% correct...

it's a tough situation but it ain't his fault..

and ignorant views like yours about it is what further allows for ppl to have silly a.ss notions about mental health problems in this country..
He isnt the only person in the NBA with a mental disorder... Delonte West and Mahmoud Abul Rauf both suffered from severe mental disorder much worst than Anxiety disorder... Neither one of them used their mental illness to hold them back and keep a team hostage to cater to every one of their needs... Hell 99% of you n*ggas didn't even know about it because they handled it the right way... If Royce's disorder was such a big problem it would have been brought to light in college... Why after he gets a million dollar contract that's guaranteed does his condition become a problem?

One that allows him special treatment beyone what is already being offered... He turns down everything the Rockets try to do to cater to him... He is full of sh*t real problems or not he is using his disorder as a crutch
 5 years ago '11        #48
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Cut this guy I doubt he makes or breaks the team.
 5 years ago '09        #49
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
Waste of a pic he has the chance of a lifetime and refuses to cooperate it's a shame
 5 years ago '07        #50
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5990 5990
everybody in here jumping to conclusions

no1 is close to the situation so fall back
 5 years ago '05        #51
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
man this n*gga needs to play in the d-league... he gonna burn all his bridges and not be in the nba at the end of the season...
 5 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 DurtySoufReppin said:

n*gga if my black a.ss can grow enough balls to jump out of a plane 30 times for fu*king 800 a week, this n*gga can fly on a fu*kin plane for 1.5 mill. People everyday go out of their comfort zone to get their missions accomplished.

I don't wanna hear that bullsh*t. sh*t is old, ball or gtfoh. This n*gga cryin like he an all star or some sh*t. It's n*ggaz who would k!ll to be in his position but this n*gga don't wanna get on a plane. fu*k outta hea

Take a bus to the unemployment office mufu*ka.

lol this just shows you never dealt with the sh*t

son when the first full blown panic attack gripped me sh*t destroyed my reality so completely i thought i would never have my sanity back.
in the span of five minutes i had intense tunnel vision where i had like 10% of my vision, paralysis on my left side, migraine type headaches plus extreme hot and cold flashes and that was just to start the sh*t....

lol if you think n*ggas are talking about stepping out of a comfort zone it really isnt that.

i think the fact n*ggas use the word anxiety actually diminishes the reality

but that sh*t aint the same dog, the fact that you think its based on any rational thought that you can have shows it... when its happened you can know youre gonna be fine and not make it worse

but if youre having a real full blown panic attack, youre not jumping outta planes
youre not playing basketball
youre doing nothing productive but being trapped in your own head trying not to go crazy

but i understand the ignorance as well, before that sh*t happened to me 3 years ago for the first time i would have thought it wasnt real too
 5 years ago '08        #53
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 AdvanceIsThe said:
What exactly is his complaint? I've just seen him talking about how the Rockets aren't treating his issues properly and blah blah blah. Is this just about him not wanting to fly or what? They knew who they were drafting so I can't imagine they haven't made attempts to accommodate him. He's acting like he's owed something more when the league and fans will gladly forget about him if he blows this opportunity. And of course he's gonna get a.ssigned to the D-league if he hasn't been with the team for weeks.

I don't know...it just seems like he thinks he's making some sort of stand and since we don't know exactly what's going on, it's gonna be for nothing

i dont think he realizes how disconnected from HIS disease people are.
they dont understand it and he wants them to, but its not going to happen by not playing and i dont think he gets that.
hes f!ghting a noble war, but hes the only one who has anything to lose

him and other players with anxiety and mental disorders that are hard to deal with
 5 years ago '10        #54
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
Its totally Royce's fault though, if he felt like he couldn't handle the NBA he should've been upfront about it. He's a wasted draft pick and it sucks for the Rockets. I don't see how much more help he needs. I don't see the initiative in him. Atleast take a bus to some practices or something. This situation needs to be taken care of once and for all.
 5 years ago '05        #55
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 CrapShoota said:
He's pulling the biggest scam I've ever seen done in the NBA.
pretty much n*gga prolly sleep on a comforter made out of 100's
 5 years ago '12        #56
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 1nonly said:
No joke, i hope he gets the help he needs.
Yeah anxiety disorder is no joke
 5 years ago '12        #57
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 ANDRE20 said:
He def needs help, but it's not the rockets responsibility to baby him. Cut him and see if he gets help from Burger King at his new job.
 5 years ago '05        #58
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Anxiety defines this fu*kboy, suck it up and you define it.
 5 years ago '07        #59
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
he's holding himself back
 5 years ago '08        #60
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
 Kastanova said:
Rocket fans I'm sorry y'all gotta put up with this.

But fu*k 07Media

He's a f*ggot.

Nash and Gasol back and Lakers barely holding .500.

Keep my name in ya mouth f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago