10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2012, 04:10 PM         #161
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol better you spent this much time on realizing why obama is a piece of sh*t...

1 we landed on the moon,
2 obama is a piece of sh*t
3 you look at the wrong sh*t, it's called disinformation, and is the lead reason why the CIA is still in existence, rather than the OSS, which was the original cia, centralized, smaller, and lasted less than 15 years....haha cia is running on 70 years now...

stupid americans....learn to read, care for your babies, instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a black man from atlanta....#all losses
 5 years ago '08        #162
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
^^^what is this illiterate motherfu*ker even talking about?

"instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a blackman from america"

TIP2009
Grand Hustle PSC

bx is tooooo much for me lmao
 5 years ago '06        #163
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dj spydr said:
So people really are this stupid?
They landed on the moon for the same reason they dropped a bomb on Japan...just to prove they could. USSR tested US and was proved wrong. Japan tested US and was proved wrong. There was no other logical reason to go to the Moon besides braggin' rights and political prowess. Just cuz you didn't see it with your own eyes don't mean it didn't happen. You conspiracy nuts remind me of those idiots that say the Holocaust was fake and didn't happen.

This dude just put on a spacesuit and did a skydive from space but you idiots think we couldn't land a man on the moon? Not to mention the USSR wanted to drop nukes on us at the time...you think they wouldn't have done all they could with all the espionage and spy sh*t to prove the man on the moon sh*t was fake??

Guess this was fake too:
 5 years ago '11        #164
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
 ShaneDawg said:
It's not that we cant, its that we dont want to spend a sh*t load of money to go to the moon. What is on the moon that makes us want to go back, except setting up a base, which I've heard they are planning.

And I'm pretty sure mythbusters has already busted this "myth"

mcfalcons15 said:
I guess we should schedule a trip to Jupiter to look for gold, even though the planet is made of gas huh??? Idiot!!!
they didnt know exactly what was on the Moon
 5 years ago '06        #165
space
space
 DR JAYY said:

they didnt know exactly what was on the Moon
very selective on the posts you respond to i see
 5 years ago '04        #166
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
 TIP2009 said:
lol better you spent this much time on realizing why obama is a piece of sh*t...

1 we landed on the moon,
2 obama is a piece of sh*t
3 you look at the wrong sh*t, it's called disinformation, and is the lead reason why the CIA is still in existence, rather than the OSS, which was the original cia, centralized, smaller, and lasted less than 15 years....haha cia is running on 70 years now...

stupid americans....learn to read, care for your babies, instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a black man from atlanta....#all losses
only on bx is this considered a bad thing, even tho 90% of the black dudes in the A are from everywhere but the A

Last edited by zhiggeman; 12-31-2012 at 05:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #167
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
Just like they dont exactly what is on Jupiter

They have a.ssumptions and ideas but until you actually go there, you dont know
 5 years ago '06        #168
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:

n*gga said they building an elevator to the moon....im done Im quit!
you have never heard of the space elevator?

Pride in ignorance.
 12-31-2012, 06:11 PM         #169
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"stupid americans....learn to read, care for your babies, instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a black man from atlanta....#all losses"

Fatality
 12-31-2012, 06:12 PM         #170
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=r.burgundy;25712797]u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it wasQUOTE]

Wow really. WWI and WWII must have happened in the 90s. Along with the great depression and all those other so called old events that are on the Internet. Because apparently historical facts cannot be uploaded to the Internet in present day.

That was sarcasm by the way. Your response was very stupid. The proof would have shown up by now. Russia would have put it up themselves.

Please find me where the Soviet government or Russian government deny the radio signals coming from the moon. Putin does not like the U.S. If he had proof he would have released it, not to mention the Soviets back then.

Last edited by xeduran; 12-31-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #171
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 HHS said:
I don't work in film, but even I know that's not true, so I doubt you have much knowledge of the field. I admit limited knowledge of the field, which is why I posted a source with more detailed explanation than I can provide (and even an easy experiment anyone can do to confirm). Even at night you need a longer exposure time to any decent pictures of the stars, and that's with better cameras without another bright light source to interfere (it was daytime on the moon).
what isnt true?do u even know what overexposure means?

and since u have little knowledge on tha field,y post somethin that u cant even possibly defend or elaborate on.

thats because we photograph stars from down on earth numb nuts.when is exactly is night time on tha moon?on a place like tha moon wit no atmosphere stars would appear everywhere.just like they do in this video outside a space station.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #172
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
[quote=xeduran;25714686]
 r.burgundy said:
u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it wasQUOTE]

Wow really. WWI and WWII must have happened in the 90s. Along with the great depression and all those other so called old events that are on the Internet. Because apparently historical facts cannot be uploaded to the Internet in present day.

That was sarcasm by the way. Your response was very stupid. The proof would have shown up by now. Russia would have put it up themselves.

Please find me where the Soviet government or Russian government deny the radio signals coming from the moon. Putin does not like the U.S. If he had proof he would have released it, not to mention the Soviets back then.
yaaaaaaaawn.what happened to ahmejinad when he said tha holocaust was fake
 5 years ago '04        #173
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 r.burgundy said:

and since u have little knowledge on tha field,y post somethin that u cant even possibly defend or elaborate on.

thats because we photograph stars from down on earth numb nuts.when is exactly is night time on tha moon?on a place like tha moon wit no atmosphere stars would appear everywhere.just like they do in this video outside a space station.

Dat video
 5 years ago '04        #174
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:

Let me ask you this, are they still faking all manned space flights? Because if you look at most photos of space walks, you'll see the exact same issue. The stars are too dim to show up because the photos are sunlit. And in that video, they set it up to capture the stars, so they probably didn't film in sunlight.

Last edited by HHS; 12-31-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #175
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
Let me ask you this, are they still faking all manned space flights? Because if you look at most photos of space walks, you'll see the exact same issue. The stars are too dim to show up because the photos are sunlit. And in that video, they set it up to capture the stars, so they probably didn't film in sunlight.
and yet and still moon video shows no stars either.but either way this star sh*t is far away from my reasons anyway

i personally dont believe just because tha sheer amount of luck involved.as of 2012 we have 850 known meteors in our orbit.thats just whats known.not to mention tha unpredictability of solar storms.sorry but,i just dont believe in luck

Last edited by r.burgundy; 12-31-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #176
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #177
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 5 years ago '04        #178
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and yet and still moon video shows no stars either.but either way this star sh*t is far away from my reasons anyway

i personally dont believe just because tha sheer amount of luck involved.as of 2012 we have 850 known meteors in our orbit.thats just whats known.not to mention tha unpredictability of solar storms.sorry but,i just dont believe in luck
So you don't believe we've sent probes to space either?
 5 years ago '07        #179
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
So you don't believe we've sent probes to space either?
i didnt say that.i just said that i dont believe we coulda made it there and back at that time
 5 years ago '07        #180
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
zoom in on tha pic.u can see plenty stars
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy