10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

most viewed right now
 136
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dj spydr said:
So people really are this stupid?
They landed on the moon for the same reason they dropped a bomb on Japan...just to prove they could. USSR tested US and was proved wrong. Japan tested US and was proved wrong. There was no other logical reason to go to the Moon besides braggin' rights and political prowess. Just cuz you didn't see it with your own eyes don't mean it didn't happen. You conspiracy nuts remind me of those idiots that say the Holocaust was fake and didn't happen.

This dude just put on a spacesuit and did a skydive from space but you idiots think we couldn't land a man on the moon? Not to mention the USSR wanted to drop nukes on us at the time...you think they wouldn't have done all they could with all the espionage and spy sh*t to prove the man on the moon sh*t was fake??

Guess this was fake too:
 5 years ago '11        #162
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,516 | Props total: 23175 23175
 ShaneDawg said:
It's not that we cant, its that we dont want to spend a sh*t load of money to go to the moon. What is on the moon that makes us want to go back, except setting up a base, which I've heard they are planning.

And I'm pretty sure mythbusters has already busted this "myth"



 mcfalcons15 said:
I guess we should schedule a trip to Jupiter to look for gold, even though the planet is made of gas huh??? Idiot!!!
they didnt know exactly what was on the Moon
 5 years ago '06        #163
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 DR JAYY said:





they didnt know exactly what was on the Moon
very selective on the posts you respond to i see
 5 years ago '04        #164
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,481 | Props total: 4405 4405
 TIP2009 said:
lol better you spent this much time on realizing why obama is a piece of sh*t...

1 we landed on the moon,
2 obama is a piece of sh*t
3 you look at the wrong sh*t, it's called disinformation, and is the lead reason why the CIA is still in existence, rather than the OSS, which was the original cia, centralized, smaller, and lasted less than 15 years....haha cia is running on 70 years now...


stupid americans....learn to read, care for your babies, instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a black man from atlanta....#all losses
only on bx is this considered a bad thing, even tho 90% of the black dudes in the A are from everywhere but the A


Last edited by zhiggeman; 12-31-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #165
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,516 | Props total: 23175 23175
Just like they dont exactly what is on Jupiter

They have a.ssumptions and ideas but until you actually go there, you dont know
 5 years ago '06        #166
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 NO RELIGION said:


n*gga said they building an elevator to the moon....im done Im quit!
you have never heard of the space elevator?



Pride in ignorance.
 12-31-2012, 05:11 PM         #167
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"stupid americans....learn to read, care for your babies, instead of how to roll a blunt, drink a 40 and talk like a black man from atlanta....#all losses"

Fatality
 12-31-2012, 05:12 PM         #168
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=r.burgundy;25712797]u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it wasQUOTE]

Wow really. WWI and WWII must have happened in the 90s. Along with the great depression and all those other so called old events that are on the Internet. Because apparently historical facts cannot be uploaded to the Internet in present day.

That was sarcasm by the way. Your response was very stupid. The proof would have shown up by now. Russia would have put it up themselves.

Please find me where the Soviet government or Russian government deny the radio signals coming from the moon. Putin does not like the U.S. If he had proof he would have released it, not to mention the Soviets back then.


Last edited by xeduran; 12-31-2012 at 05:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #169
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
 HHS said:
I don't work in film, but even I know that's not true, so I doubt you have much knowledge of the field. I admit limited knowledge of the field, which is why I posted a source with more detailed explanation than I can provide (and even an easy experiment anyone can do to confirm). Even at night you need a longer exposure time to any decent pictures of the stars, and that's with better cameras without another bright light source to interfere (it was daytime on the moon).
what isnt true?do u even know what overexposure means?

and since u have little knowledge on tha field,y post somethin that u cant even possibly defend or elaborate on.

thats because we photograph stars from down on earth numb nuts.when is exactly is night time on tha moon?on a place like tha moon wit no atmosphere stars would appear everywhere.just like they do in this video outside a space station.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #170
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
[quote=xeduran;25714686]
 r.burgundy said:
u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it wasQUOTE]

Wow really. WWI and WWII must have happened in the 90s. Along with the great depression and all those other so called old events that are on the Internet. Because apparently historical facts cannot be uploaded to the Internet in present day.

That was sarcasm by the way. Your response was very stupid. The proof would have shown up by now. Russia would have put it up themselves.

Please find me where the Soviet government or Russian government deny the radio signals coming from the moon. Putin does not like the U.S. If he had proof he would have released it, not to mention the Soviets back then.
yaaaaaaaawn.what happened to ahmejinad when he said tha holocaust was fake
 5 years ago '04        #171
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,917 | Props total: 3440 3440
 r.burgundy said:
what isnt true?do u even know what overexposure means?

and since u have little knowledge on tha field,y post somethin that u cant even possibly defend or elaborate on.

thats because we photograph stars from down on earth numb nuts.when is exactly is night time on tha moon?on a place like tha moon wit no atmosphere stars would appear everywhere.just like they do in this video outside a space station.

Dat video :giggity:
 5 years ago '04        #172
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 r.burgundy said:
what isnt true?do u even know what overexposure means?

and since u have little knowledge on tha field,y post somethin that u cant even possibly defend or elaborate on.

thats because we photograph stars from down on earth numb nuts.when is exactly is night time on tha moon?on a place like tha moon wit no atmosphere stars would appear everywhere.just like they do in this video outside a space station.

Let me ask you this, are they still faking all manned space flights? Because if you look at most photos of space walks, you'll see the exact same issue. The stars are too dim to show up because the photos are sunlit. And in that video, they set it up to capture the stars, so they probably didn't film in sunlight.


Last edited by HHS; 12-31-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #173
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
 HHS said:
Let me ask you this, are they still faking all manned space flights? Because if you look at most photos of space walks, you'll see the exact same issue. The stars are too dim to show up because the photos are sunlit. And in that video, they set it up to capture the stars, so they probably didn't film in sunlight.
and yet and still moon video shows no stars either.but either way this star sh*t is far away from my reasons anyway

i personally dont believe just because tha sheer amount of luck involved.as of 2012 we have 850 known meteors in our orbit.thats just whats known.not to mention tha unpredictability of solar storms.sorry but,i just dont believe in luck


Last edited by r.burgundy; 12-31-2012 at 06:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #174
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
 HHS said:
Let me ask you this, are they still faking all manned space flights? Because if you look at most photos of space walks, you'll see the exact same issue. The stars are too dim to show up because the photos are sunlit. And in that video, they set it up to capture the stars, so they probably didn't film in sunlight.

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #175
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 5 years ago '04        #176
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
 r.burgundy said:
and yet and still moon video shows no stars either.but either way this star sh*t is far away from my reasons anyway

i personally dont believe just because tha sheer amount of luck involved.as of 2012 we have 850 known meteors in our orbit.thats just whats known.not to mention tha unpredictability of solar storms.sorry but,i just dont believe in luck
So you don't believe we've sent probes to space either?
 5 years ago '07        #177
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
 HHS said:
So you don't believe we've sent probes to space either?
i didnt say that.i just said that i dont believe we coulda made it there and back at that time
 5 years ago '07        #178
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,213 | Props total: 5351 5351
 HHS said:
zoom in on tha pic.u can see plenty stars
 5 years ago '04        #179
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,481 | Props total: 4405 4405
[quote=xeduran;25714686]
 r.burgundy said:
u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?
you mean the internet that was around in the 60's that the goverment finally let go public in the late 80's.. that internet
 5 years ago '04        #180
x Tha Arkitek x 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$19,194 | Props total: 7995 7995
 bigdog232 said:
even though I think we have the tech to go to the moon, I believe that landing was fake b/c I dont think if you were standing on the moon, it would be so open out in space like that... I mean, they showed it like it could have been a street or rode just drifting out in the middle of space or something. Plus it just looks fake... it doesnt even look more real than the scene from the old Superman movie from the 80's when he was f!ghting on the movie.
Atmosphere --- that's the word of the day for you my friend. The moon doesn't have one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy