10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2012, 01:14 PM         #141
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
No one believes the government, except when they tell you about space. You guys eat that sh*t up.
Exactly these fools on here think everything the government says is bag full of truth. They need to wake the fu*k up.

A grand smh
 5 years ago '05        #142
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 4454 4454
also another fact is that Apollo 11 took place during a peak of solar radiation and sun flares. A snippet from Bill Cooper....

"We attempted to obtain data on Solar activity and in particular Solar flares which may have been active during the Apollo Moon Missions. We found that data is available for any day of any year during which data has been collected EXCEPT the days and hours of all of the Apollo Moon shots. That data can not be obtained from any government agency including NASA, NOAA, or the Naval Observatory. This is data that is normally collected and would have been used in calculating the dates of launch, dates and times of EVAs, and extreme radiation hazard."
 5 years ago '04        #143
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
I have just sat here and watched the "what happened on the moon" video on you tube and it has blown my mind. woooooow. Hoax indeed. the 3 hours and a half a facts they dropped were alarming.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #144
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 HHS said:
That's just not true.

as is always your problem,u just post articles witout an actual knowledge of tha field.ive worked in film for 5 years,used dslr's for tha last 3.tha most sophisticated camera of today wouldnt be able to move fast enough to catch 0 stars on a background full of them.thats just plain silly.

tha excuse they give was light reflected to bright off tha moon surface,well if thats tha case then every photo should be overexposed due to extreme light.matter of fact,tha original excuse nasa gave for no stars was that they got washed out in print
 12-31-2012, 01:40 PM         #145
Dontess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soviet Union had sent a rover to the moon and brought back moon rocks and dirt. When Nasa went to the moon they brought back the same rocks and dirt. Russia didnt believe the US had put a man on the moon so Russia compared the samples in which the US provided a 100% match. If it didnt match with Russia's they would have put the US on blast.

You can say that US just sent a rover and did the same thing but I mean cmon now.
 5 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xeduran said:
Again why did the Russians not call out the radio transmissions? To look over that is completely ridiculous. If you think the Russians would have let that slide, then you are in complete denial. That fact alone proves the moon landing did occur.

And you pointed to the Russians having superior technology at the time. So the funding proves how the U.S. caught up to the Russians. They increased their spending.
even if they did,tha fu*k would we know?
 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM         #147
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
one reason i believe it happened. you got the soviets, they already had taken pictures of the moon, first ones to do it. their probes were not behind us, maybe even ahead of ours. so we got apollo 11. is it a secret, the launch dates etc. i doubt it was. so the soviets launch a probe to the moon just days before the americans launch. so while we arrive, get in orbit, land, do a moon walk, we got a soviet probe orbiting the moon the whole damn time. while one guy has hung back in lunar orbit, hes with a soviet probe. the soviets then wait til teh moon walk is over then crash and burn their space probe. i understand it has official mission statements. but lets be real here that probe was watching them.
i guess i wouldnt acknowledge this either. how can you?

you think buzz was lying when he said they were being observed the whole time.

you can go deeper than visual obviously to radio chatter. you dont think the probe heard it all. or just their base back home that is already receiving the radio signals from the probe which is exactly where apollo 11 is. along with every country in the world sophisticated enough to point their dishes at the moon.

this also is just apollo 11. ten more years or whatever of this going on. soviet probes gathering soil samples apollo astronauts landing on the moon. fool me once, fool me like 6 times or so...

why did nixon give nasa the hotline during the mission. oh ya to talk to the soviets about their probes orbit so it didnt put apollo 11 crew in danger.

thing is you dont believe in your government. but you dont realize you still are under so much propaganda you dont even know the other countries accomplishments. they didnt tell anybody in america about luna 15, but ive read comments here and there of other countries always being taught about it. then and now. news then was luna 15 and apollo 11 are at the moon. you dont even know what luna 15 is in america. luna anything, for that matter.

the british were the first ones to turn those radio transmission into the first pictures taken by a soviet probe. 10 years earlier or whatever. soviets were pissed. british had the pics before them from their own damn probe. those transmission are just out there. the question would be are you receiving them from the moon or nevada. i dont point my cell phone at the ground when i try to get better reception. it would be obvious to all countries listening.

if the conspiracy doesnt expand to the illuminati fooled everybody or i dont even know how you get over this stuff. i cant care about a C in a rock until i can understand why everybody complied. how do you stop them, to this day. china russia nk anybody who might have some money to chip in to make a coalition goto the moon and goto the moon landing spots. show theres no fu*king rover, no flags, no golf clubs laying around. thats something that has to be prevented, forever. to even create a damn probe. they did that sh*t in like the 50s, the soviets did. land that bi*ch where the eagle landed. take some snap shots.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-31-2012 at 02:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #148
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 astarisborn said:
I don't. If we had the technology to do it then, why haven't we been able to do it since?
It's not that we cant, its that we dont want to spend a sh*t load of money to go to the moon. What is on the moon that makes us want to go back, except setting up a base, which I've heard they are planning.

And I'm pretty sure mythbusters has already busted this "myth"
 12-31-2012, 01:56 PM         #149
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
even if they did,tha fu*k would we know?
Because the info from the Russians would have been reported across the world. There would be evidence to this day about where the signals came from. No evidence shows that the signals came from Earth. All evidence shows that the signals came from the moon. The Russians to this day still do not like us. They would have provided proof by now that we faked the landing. It is ridiculous to believe that the Russians knew it was fake and said nothing. History would have shown if they knew back then that the landing was faked.

So to answer your question, history would have recorded it. We would be able to find proof today online that the Russians knew the moon landing was fake. Putin would have mentioned it. None of this is true because the Russians knew and still know the moon landing was real.
 5 years ago '11        #150
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,263 | Props total: 227 227
 rek0nize said:
reaching for the sky with this one

is your IQ below 50?
 12-31-2012, 02:02 PM         #151
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russia had a lot to gain from proving the U.S. faked the moon landing. Yet they did not contest it. Only you wackos contest it.
 5 years ago '04        #152
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 superdrunken said:
no.. no you can't. whole lot of dumbass bastards up in this thread
no bi*ch you're wrong. Composite/engineered wood and rocks are readily accessible these days, like carbon fiber. Even plywood (which everyone has seen) is a composite and I'm sure you've heard of concrete which is a composite MIX of existing stones and cement.

Even the Stealth bomber, which was secretly in development for years before people knew what it was, used composites that didnt even exist in the industry at the time of its debut. The develop of that plane/program dates back to the late 1960s, and I'm sure all types of composite materials were around by then.
 5 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xeduran said:
Because the info from the Russians would have been reported across the world. There would be evidence to this day about where the signals came from. No evidence shows that the signals came from Earth. All evidence shows that the signals came from the moon. The Russians to this day still do not like us. They would have provided proof by now that we faked the landing. It is ridiculous to believe that the Russians knew it was fake and said nothing. History would have shown if they knew back then that the landing was faked.

So to answer your question, history would have recorded it. We would be able to find proof today online that the Russians knew the moon landing was fake. Putin would have mentioned it. None of this is true because the Russians knew and still know the moon landing was real.
u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it was fake
 5 years ago '04        #154
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
as is always your problem,u just post articles witout an actual knowledge of tha field.ive worked in film for 5 years,used dslr's for tha last 3.tha most sophisticated camera of today wouldnt be able to move fast enough to catch 0 stars on a background full of them.thats just plain silly.

tha excuse they give was light reflected to bright off tha moon surface,well if thats tha case then every photo should be overexposed due to extreme light.matter of fact,tha original excuse nasa gave for no stars was that they got washed out in print
I don't work in film, but even I know that's not true, so I doubt you have much knowledge of the field. I admit limited knowledge of the field, which is why I posted a source with more detailed explanation than I can provide (and even an easy experiment anyone can do to confirm). Even at night you need a longer exposure time to any decent pictures of the stars, and that's with better cameras without another bright light source to interfere (it was daytime on the moon).

Last edited by HHS; 12-31-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #155
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
u do know tha internet just came out in tha 90's right?

im pretty sure u can find plenty russians who will say it was fake
The Soviet government would have been happy to present evidence that it was fake if they could. Hell, the present Russian government would happily do it if they had it.
 5 years ago '08        #156
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23304 23304
this thread sums up why arguing with conspiracy theorist is stupid. Everything you post comes from sources with corporate interest and people who are apart of the cover up, but then the far-fetched out the way obscure videos about some elaborate scheme that would take more effort than the event they're supposed to be disputing is the gospel to them
 5 years ago '04        #157
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
to the guy that says we've been 7 times? really? which flight were you on? I apply this logic to this whole topic: its like traveling, the us will tell you this place is beautiful, this place is hostlie, this place dont' like americans bla bla, but if you never traveled there how do you know? once you travel on your own no one can lie to you. right now NOBODY in this thread has been in outer space, nobody in this thread WORKS for nasa.. can't say yall ain't in the goverment, but the other two i know for a fact are not possible. so all anyone can do is speculate, if someone feels we didnt go, ok we didnt' go.. why are you all getting so upset about it?

to the cat that keeps crying about the radio signals came from the moon.. really? if nobody had been to the moon prior who can say they were from the moon? you really think the couldn't bounce a signal off several of the satelites supposedly surrounding the earth and have it appear to be coming from the moon? you know like some people can do now with their IP location? comeon son. a radio signal really doesn't prove sh*t. if they where going to fake this don't you think they would have covered all their bases?
 5 years ago '04        #158
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
So people really are this stupid?
They landed on the moon for the same reason they dropped a bomb on Japan...just to prove they could. USSR tested US and was proved wrong. Japan tested US and was proved wrong. There was no other logical reason to go to the Moon besides braggin' rights and political prowess. Just cuz you didn't see it with your own eyes don't mean it didn't happen. You conspiracy nuts remind me of those idiots that say the Holocaust was fake and didn't happen.

This dude just put on a spacesuit and did a skydive from space but you idiots think we couldn't land a man on the moon? Not to mention the USSR wanted to drop nukes on us at the time...you think they wouldn't have done all they could with all the espionage and spy sh*t to prove the man on the moon sh*t was fake??

Guess this was fake too:
 5 years ago '09        #159
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Well either way how will they know if the moon has air or not, if they never landed there.

I stopped reading after that.

Oh lawd!
 5 years ago '08        #160
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 Brolicballer13 said:
My guess is that it costs too much money
And I know that statement doesn't make sense
Because we spend money on more wasteful stuff
if it costs too much today....

lol do i have to even complete that line of logic?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy