Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
This thread is a perfect example of the divide between those actually doing something and making an impact, and the consumers.

While the smart and ambitious do things like figure out how our universe works, make great strides in making our lives better, improve agriculture, solve mysteries of the universe, break the genetic code, improve the lives of those with disabilities, send rovers to other planets, etc etc...

The rest of us just sit here, armchair theorists that just consume resources without giving back even a smidgen of valuable information to advance human civilization in any way.

Just because your dumb a.ss can't imagine yourself being able to accomplish these fantastic things doesn't mean others can't. You just continue to watch too many movies, listen to people scaring you of your own government (even though you ARE your government), and take up space.

You ignore overwhelming evidence to a.ssert your own "beliefs", which are basically just fairy tales and fantasies to try and make the world more sinister and interesting to yourselves. You believe in supernatural phenomenon even though there is zero evidence, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that we landed on the moon.

As I said...perfect example of the divide between those who matter and those who don't.
 5 years ago '11        #122
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 babalou said:
If you wanna believe that, then cool but scientists can make composite rocks that look like nothing we've seen before. I'm sure it took them longer to set up that "moon" set than it did to create some prop rocks. sh*t, there are tons of meteor rocks from meteors that have hit the earth over the years. They could take those and just make them look a different shape/color.
no.. no you can't. whole lot of dumbass bastards up in this thread
 12-31-2012, 09:40 AM         #123
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
This thread is a perfect example of the divide between those actually doing something and making an impact, and the consumers.

While the smart and ambitious do things like figure out how our universe works, make great strides in making our lives better, improve agriculture, solve mysteries of the universe, break the genetic code, improve the lives of those with disabilities, send rovers to other planets, etc etc...

The rest of us just sit here, armchair theorists that just consume resources without giving back even a smidgen of valuable information to advance human civilization in any way.

Just because your dumb a.ss can't imagine yourself being able to accomplish these fantastic things doesn't mean others can't. You just continue to watch too many movies, listen to people scaring you of your own government (even though you ARE your government), and take up space.

You ignore overwhelming evidence to a.ssert your own "beliefs", which are basically just fairy tales and fantasies to try and make the world more sinister and interesting to yourselves. You believe in supernatural phenomenon even though there is zero evidence, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that we landed on the moon.

As I said...perfect example of the divide between those who matter and those who don't.
 12-31-2012, 09:43 AM         #124
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
the most idiotic post in the thread

we knew there were no resources on the moon? How would they know that? Did they go there before?
Wow, you are dumb. We know pretty much the make up of every planet in the solar system, and most stars. Go read!!! I know more about astronomy than most people, including you.
 5 years ago '06        #125
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Sco Dylan said:

5 years ago '06        #126
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
the problem with this thread, isnt the ignorance, its the PRIDE in being ignorant
 12-31-2012, 09:47 AM         #127
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
the most idiotic post in the thread

we knew there were no resources on the moon? How would they know that? Did they go there before?
I guess we should schedule a trip to Jupiter to look for gold, even though the planet is made of gas huh??? Idiot!!!
 5 years ago '10        #128
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 rawchester said:
So Russia is the first to send an animal into space and return, first to orbit a man and return, first to Spacewalk. Actually a month before Apollo 11 the USSR had an unmanned probe that was supposed to collects soil samples but it crashed on the moon. They would have been first to do that as well. Next month the USA has Men on the moon

Thank you.

Sometimes you have to be able to use common sense and forget the things you've been indoctrinated with.

We spent the ENTIRE space race behind them n*ggas, tryna copy and figure out their techniques.

All of a sudden we're able to do the one thing their research said was impossible, with ease.
 5 years ago '07        #129
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
ya'll still missed it
 5 years ago '04        #130
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TheMindOf said:

Thank you.

Sometimes you have to be able to use common sense and forget the things you've been indoctrinated with.

We spent the ENTIRE space race behind them n*ggas, tryna copy and figure out their techniques.

All of a sudden we're able to do the one thing their research said was impossible, with ease.
The USSR didn't think a moon landing was impossible. If that was true they wouldn't have programs in place for a manned lunar mission, which they did. Their program simply failed to get there first, and once the U.S. got there, the USSR lost interest.

And if it was fake, the Soviets would have known. They actually tracked the Apollo missions with their equipment. Were the Soviets in on the "fake" U.S. moon landings, the main purpose of which was to show them up? What does you common sense tell you about that?

Last edited by HHS; 12-31-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #131
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
 HHS said:
The USSR didn't think a moon landing was impossible. If that was true they wouldn't have programs in place for a manned lunar mission, which they did. Their program simply failed to get there first, and once the U.S. got there, the USSR lost interest.
of course they had a plan to put a man on the moon. Their problem was they couldn't find a way to get past the Van Allen Belts without having to put solid lead onto the spacecraft. They knew they could go but to put that much lead on the spacecraft would require too much fuel and the craft wouldn't be able to make the voyage.

The soviets say you need solid lead to protect from the radiation. The Americans have less then an inch of aluminum in a honeycomb structure.....
 5 years ago '05        #132
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
ya'll still missed it
I haven't seen the shining yet so I want to see the movie first and then see what the theorized symbolism is that points towards a faked moon landing.
 5 years ago '11        #133
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
whats going on in this thread tho
 5 years ago '04        #134
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 rawchester said:
of course they had a plan to put a man on the moon. Their problem was they couldn't find a way to get past the Van Allen Belts without having to put solid lead onto the spacecraft. They knew they could go but to put that much lead on the spacecraft would require too much fuel and the craft wouldn't be able to make the voyage.

The soviets say you need solid lead to protect from the radiation. The Americans have less then an inch of aluminum in a honeycomb structure.....
I've heard that claim before, but I've never actually seen any evidence that the Soviets believed that.

I do know that Dr. Van Allen himself refuted that claim.
 5 years ago '05        #135
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
Didn't NASA also lose the footage of the original recordings
 12-31-2012, 11:59 AM         #136
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I've heard that claim before, but I've never actually seen any evidence that the Soviets believed that.

I do know that Dr. Van Allen himself refuted that claim.
It is useless to argue with these fools. It is like arguing with someone over 1+1=2. They keep telling you it is 3 no matter what evidence you show them. The Van Allen belt and every other supposed evidence has been debunked. The Soviets accepted the landing as fact at the time.

These wackos keep talking about how advanced the Soviets were, yet when you mention that they detected the radio signals as coming from the moon, all of a sudden that technology does not matter.

All these rants and still no evidence concerning the radio signals originating from the moon. So I guess the whole world was in on the hoax. The Soviets detected the radio signals as coming from Earth and did not report it because they were in on the hoax with the U.S. Or they were too stupid to detect a radio signal even though an amateur could do it.

There is no reasoning with these wackos.

Last edited by xeduran; 12-31-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #137
JUICEbox 
space
space
$738 | Props total: 408 408
 TheMindOf said:
Basically.

You mean to tell me that we could do it with 1960's technology but have CHOSEN not to do it again, even with all the advances in technology since then?

That whole thing was politically motivated.

The US knew that if the Soviets had figured out a way to get there before us, it would have destroyed the morale of the American people and their excitement about the space program.

The US had to be first by any means necessary, even if it meant faking it.

It's pretty obvious.

So Why didnt Russia rat the US out? u think if we made this sh*t in a film studio they wouldnt call BS on it with the amount of spies Russia had during those days?

I know we are being lied to about many things, this however I have not seen credible proof of to date...just more hear say that should not be admissible in the court of public opinion
 5 years ago '05        #138
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 JUICEbox said:
So Why didnt Russia rat the US out? u think if we made this sh*t in a film studio they wouldnt call BS on it with the amount of spies Russia had during those days?

I know we are being lied to about many things, this however I have not seen credible proof of to date...just more hear say that should not be admissible in the court of public opinion
this is the only reason I ask so many questions. if you read my initial post from coming into this thread is said that I did believe we went there initially but over time I have started to question the fact. Questioning things is good!! The thing is, the evidence isn't even conclusive to say that we were actually on the moon in 1969.
 12-31-2012, 12:31 PM         #139
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JUICEbox said:

Didn't you know that Russia was in on the hoax too. So was every other country and ever media source around the world and every amateur with the equipment necessary to detect radio signal and every...etc.

Everybody knows the U.S. keeps secrets. Every country does that. But when an event as large as a moon landing that is easily detectable by tracking radio signals is done, there is no way that it can be faked. It would take the collaboration of the entire world to fake it.
 5 years ago '05        #140
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
No one believes the government, except when they tell you about space. You guys eat that sh*t up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now