most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #82
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1856 1856
Jesus....this thread...just...fu*king wow.
 5 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23372 23372
Smart people with alot of money make incredible things happen, news at 11.
 5 years ago '10        #84
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Either way I would be fu*king terrified to be on the moon...especially 2 deep...fu*k that !
 5 years ago '10        #85
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
people forget that the moon program (basically NASA's rise) was politically fueled. We were trying to get there before the Soviet Union. JFK pretty much handed NASA a blank check and said make it happen. Once we got there and knew the Soviet's couldn't accomplish the same, we dialed it back.

NASA's current budget is half a cent per tax dollar...with that money we've been able send rovers to other planets to explore. Imagine if we didn't stop dreaming or if space exploration wasn't tied to politics. Imagine where we'd be.
 5 years ago '05        #86
bigwillieiii 2 heat pts
space
space
$466 | Props total: 199 199
:salty
so i was tricked??......
 12-31-2012, 07:10 AM         #87
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see the conspiracy nuts on Boxden will not let this go. Let me shut this stupid a** conspiracy down real quick. First of all, Nasa's budget increased to around eight times its normal budget in the years leading to the moon landing. So they had all the money they needed basically to work on the moon landing. Second it does not require modern technology to go into space and land on the moon. The technology available at the time was enough. How about you guys actually take a physics course and learn about aeronautics/aerospace? Those of us who are actual engineers/scientists know that the technology to land on the moon was present at the time.

Most importantly, third, Russia was our main Enemy at the time. Well the USSR to be more specific. It was very easy back then and still is now to find out where radio transmissions are coming from. The moon landing was broadcast from the moon to Earth. If those transmissions were fake, anybody on Earth at that time with the proper equipment could detect that the transmissions were not coming from the moon. That includes the USSR. So was the whole world in on the conspiracy then? They would have to be, including our worst enemy at the time. The Soviets would have been the first to call the landing bullsh*t based on radio transmissions. They did not because they could detect the transmissions coming from the moon.

Even if the transmissions were bounced from another location, that could be read as well. There was no way of hiding where the transmission was coming from and going to. So please conspiracy nuts, give an explanation for that one. The only explanation would be that everybody in the world with the equipment to detect radio transmissions was in on the conspiracy, including the Soviets.

Of course you conspiracy nuts will not give a reason or listen to reason because you are irrational and illogical. The simplest and scientific explanation is that we did land on the moon. There would be very hard evidence against the landing if we did not do it, and it would not have taken over 40 years to get the hard evidence. The Soviets would have called us out on the radio transmissions the same day of the landing. But enjoy your conspiracy wackos.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #89
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
I believe the U.S faked it for nationalistic purposes

They didn't even do a good job faking it. It's very obvious
 5 years ago '04        #90
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I never believed it either. Neil Armstrong basically went into hiding afterwards. Dude wanted no parts of being a national hero.
 5 years ago '11        #91
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,339 | Props total: 20077 20077
 ice wolf said:
I believe the U.S faked it for nationalistic purposes

They didn't even do a good job faking it. It's very obvious
apparently they did do a good job

look at some of the dumb n*ggas in this thread that still believe it

and didnt damn near all of the people involved die one by one over the years

5 years ago '05        #92
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
I've just been going through this thread and I want to point out that I initially did believe that the USA landed on the moon. However over the years I've become more skeptical of the matter. Here are a few points I've picked up along the way that need some clarification.

1. The USSR was much more advanced then the USA in ALL aspects of space exploration, they accomplished things before the US. First to Orbit the Earth, first to send an animal into space and return. First to send a man into space, first to space walk.

2. The reason the USSR didn't land a man on the moon first is because of the rarely talked about 'Van Allen Belts'. it is said that the radiation on the Van Allen Belts is so strong that a spaceship would require an Exterior solid lead shielding to protect astronauts from radiation. When the space shuttle flew to 350 miles above the earth surface (the highest altitude ever excluding apollo 11, if it actually did go to the moon) the astronauts reported seeing flashes of light from radiation even with their eyes closed. Mind you this is still hundreds of miles below the actual Van Allen Belts. If that radiation causes such problems what would passing through the belt actually do to the astronauts?

3. Neil Armstrong couldn't even remember what the stars looked like on the moon upon his return to earth. I'm sure seeing the stars and earth from the moon would be one of the most awe inspiring, memorable moments of a persons life yet he says he doesn't remember what it looked like

There are more but I just wanted to point out a few quickly.
 5 years ago '05        #93
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 kg81 said:
I never believed it either. Neil Armstrong basically went into hiding afterwards. Dude wanted no parts of being a national hero.
This^^^ You supposedly are the man chosen to accomplish one of the greatest feats in human history and your life after completing it isn't glorified. Especially with the way the media is. Has he even given an interview where he goes into depth about his experiences on the moon?
 5 years ago '12        #94
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1856 1856
 xeduran said:
I see the conspiracy nuts on Boxden will not let this go. Let me shut this stupid a** conspiracy down real quick. First of all, Nasa's budget increased to around eight times its normal budget in the years leading to the moon landing. So they had all the money they needed basically to work on the moon landing. Second it does not require modern technology to go into space and land on the moon. The technology available at the time was enough. How about you guys actually take a physics course and learn about aeronautics/aerospace? Those of us who are actual engineers/scientists know that the technology to land on the moon was present at the time.

Most importantly, third, Russia was our main Enemy at the time. Well the USSR to be more specific. It was very easy back then and still is now to find out where radio transmissions are coming from. The moon landing was broadcast from the moon to Earth. If those transmissions were fake, anybody on Earth at that time with the proper equipment could detect that the transmissions were not coming from the moon. That includes the USSR. So was the whole world in on the conspiracy then? They would have to be, including our worst enemy at the time. The Soviets would have been the first to call the landing bullsh*t based on radio transmissions. They did not because they could detect the transmissions coming from the moon.

Even if the transmissions were bounced from another location, that could be read as well. There was no way of hiding where the transmission was coming from and going to. So please conspiracy nuts, give an explanation for that one. The only explanation would be that everybody in the world with the equipment to detect radio transmissions was in on the conspiracy, including the Soviets.

Of course you conspiracy nuts will not give a reason or listen to reason because you are irrational and illogical. The simplest and scientific explanation is that we did land on the moon. There would be very hard evidence against the landing if we did not do it, and it would not have taken over 40 years to get the hard evidence. The Soviets would have called us out on the radio transmissions the same day of the landing. But enjoy your conspiracy wackos.

12-31-2012, 07:52 AM         #95
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
This^^^ You supposedly are the man chosen to accomplish one of the greatest feats in human history and your life after completing it isn't glorified. Especially with the way the media is. Has he even given an interview where he goes into depth about his experiences on the moon?
Unlike most of boxden users, not everybody likes to be in the limelight or famous. Most scientists,engineers and others in those related field do not want to be in the limelight.
 12-31-2012, 07:53 AM         #96
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
I've just been going through this thread and I want to point out that I initially did believe that the USA landed on the moon. However over the years I've become more skeptical of the matter. Here are a few points I've picked up along the way that need some clarification.

1. The USSR was much more advanced then the USA in ALL aspects of space exploration, they accomplished things before the US. First to Orbit the Earth, first to send an animal into space and return. First to send a man into space, first to space walk.

2. The reason the USSR didn't land a man on the moon first is because of the rarely talked about 'Van Allen Belts'. it is said that the radiation on the Van Allen Belts is so strong that a spaceship would require an Exterior solid lead shielding to protect astronauts from radiation. When the space shuttle flew to 350 miles above the earth surface (the highest altitude ever excluding apollo 11, if it actually did go to the moon) the astronauts reported seeing flashes of light from radiation even with their eyes closed. Mind you this is still hundreds of miles below the actual Van Allen Belts. If that radiation causes such problems what would passing through the belt actually do to the astronauts?

3. Neil Armstrong couldn't even remember what the stars looked like on the moon upon his return to earth. I'm sure seeing the stars and earth from the moon would be one of the most awe inspiring, memorable moments of a persons life yet he says he doesn't remember what it looked like

There are more but I just wanted to point out a few quickly.

So you are going to mention the USSR but have no explanation as to why they did not disprove the radio transmissions? They would have called the U.S. out on the fake transmissions. Get real people.

And as for number one, the U.S. spent four to five years with eight times the budget it normally spent on NASA. That gave them plenty of time to develop a great space program. NASA has historically never been funded with a lot of money, except for the years leading to the moon landing.
 12-31-2012, 07:58 AM         #97
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
apparently they did do a good job

look at some of the dumb n*ggas in this thread that still believe it

and didnt damn near all of the people involved die one by one over the years

So how come the whole world detected the radio transmissions from the moon? You have the nerve to call other people dumb and you have no idea what you are talking about. You do not even understand the science behind it. You just listen to conspiracy nuts and think it is cool to fall in line with them.

Will some of these conspiracy nuts please give an explanation for the radio signals being detected from the moon? Everybody in the world detected them from the moon. That includes all major countries and some smaller countries. All amateurs with the equipment and news stations. Please conspiracy nuts, why did not one single person say that the radio signals were fake and from Earth?

Oh and at the time, they could detect if the radio signal came from a satellite as well, not to mention that there were a lot less satellites in space back then anyway.
 12-31-2012, 08:02 AM         #98
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignorant people gotta find something to try to make themselves relevant, so they say the moon landing was fake. Then they question the physics of it, when they have never taken a physics course, and could not even pass basic science and math courses, which is why they work at KFC now.

The only reason we went to the moon was to prove our technological dominance to the Russians. We knew there were no resources there, so its not like most people say, that we went there, found nothing, and never went back. We knew it was empty before hand. You can do tests from earth and know that.

It's expensive to go to the moon for no reason at all. If we had a reason, we would. There are talks of building an elevator to the moon, so that we can move resources to build a launchpad from the moon, because it is cheaper to launch spacecraft from the moon (due to low gravity) than from earth.

Some of you guys need to read a book, and do your own research, and stop following the crowd.

Worried about the moon landing when your rent is past due.
 5 years ago '05        #99
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 xeduran said:

So you are going to mention the USSR but have no explanation as to why they did not disprove the radio transmissions? They would have called the U.S. out on the fake transmissions. Get real people.

And as for number one, the U.S. spent four to five years with eight times the budget it normally spent on NASA. That gave them plenty of time to develop a great space program. NASA has historically never been funded with a lot of money, except for the years leading to the moon landing.
I can't speak on the radio transmission, I'll have to look into it more. I see that you can't speak on the Van Allen Belts. And yes even if they had a blank check for the space program it doesn't take away the fact that the soviets were ahead of them each step of the way Until miraculously the USA leapfrogs the soviets and is on the moon.

So Russia is the first to send an animal into space and return, first to orbit a man and return, first to Spacewalk. Actually a month before Apollo 11 the USSR had an unmanned probe that was supposed to collects soil samples but it crashed on the moon. They would have been first to do that as well. Next month the USA has Men on the moon
 5 years ago '10        #100
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
We ain't land on no damn moon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy