10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Zirov said:
the only one with any weight is #2 The Cross-Hairs

it proves that the photos were doctored. NASA can say what they want to say, but I dont believe film has the ability to make it through radiation and space travel. I believe we have landed a spacecraft on the moon, im just not sure if humans have actually stepped foot on the moon.
The issue with the cross hairs is caused by the photo process. Notice that it only occurs with bright white objects. They're so bright that the image is over-saturated and it obscures the cross hairs.

And why wouldn't film be able to make it through space travel? Is this just an a.ssumption or do you have some reason to think this?
 5 years ago '08        #42
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 firemenace said:
Sounds like one of the channels on GTA4 I think the shut was fake too. There was such a race to beat the Russians but then again they could have exposed us when they got there if our flag wasn't there. Who knows.
 5 years ago '04        #43
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 r.burgundy said:
exactly.dudes actin like photoshop and torrents were around back in tha day
man back in the 60s there were probably only like 10 places in the world were you could pull off some moon landing trickery and the US (and russia) and maybe Japan were the only ones with the resources to do some sh*t like that that.

Like I said, the US had so much to gain from a fake or real landing so obviously they go for the fake landing before the Russians beat them and have the bragging rights for the next 20+ years until the next big thing to accomplish.

before all the civil unrest and drama of the 60s, people believed ANYTHING the government would tell them but after the JFK sh*t and the youth movement going on at the time the government needed something (positive) to get people back on the same page again and with all of the existing studios/directors/actors, it was far easier/cheaper to fake it than put more $$$ and manpower into something that wasnt guaranteed to happen
 5 years ago '05        #44
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
I think they went tot he moon, but they shot the landing on a set.
 5 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4800 4800
 nightmare said:
explain. i feel like alot of cats say its a hoax, but cant explain it scientifically or technically aside from the popular accusations, which all been scientifically debunked
all of them havent been debunked at all.no reason for a C to be on a rock,or that reflection in tha helmut and no stars in not 1 pic,but either way,solar storms for starters.which are completely unpredictable,then meteors.there are damn near 900 detected in earths orbit alone.flying a ship thru that in 1969.1 of tha reasons nasa says it wont send a manned mission back is that its too dangerous and no public interest.if its too dangerous now it damn sure was even moreso 40 years ago
 5 years ago '04        #46
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
 Brolicballer13 said:
Also nothing is on the moon to my knowledge
It's not like they got diamonds or gold or any
"Natural resource"
and you know this how??
 5 years ago '04        #47
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
all of them havent been debunked at all.no reason for a C to be on a rock,or that reflection in tha helmut and no stars in not 1 pic,but either way,solar storms for starters.which are completely unpredictable,then meteors.there are damn near 900 detected in earths orbit alone.flying a ship thru that in 1969.1 of tha reasons nasa says it wont send a manned mission back is that its too dangerous and no public interest.if its too dangerous now it damn sure was even moreso 40 years ago
1. The "C" is an artifact from when the image was processed at some point, it's not on the original.

2. The camera is set up for daylight exposure. Since the stars are much dimmer than the sunlight, they don't show up.

3. Yes, there are dangers in space, and they were lucky to make it. At the time, it was considered worth it to risk their lives. Now, it's simply not considered worth the risk or cost, because we know there's no benefit to a manned mission.
 5 years ago '06        #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 r.burgundy said:
 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM         #49
Truer Living  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Some people...Why would we spend billions to go back to the moon when we have nothing to gain from it? The technology isn't there to mine the moon for a cost efficient price. I guess if it was faked it must have been aliens that put the mirrors up there for laser ranging, but I'm sure Thathustle is a reliable source...
 5 years ago '10        #50
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
 babalou said:
Extremely plausible to believe we never landed there. Back in those days Vietnam was in full blast, MLK and Bobby Kennedy were k!lled months apart from each other, there were a sh*t load of race riots, the Cold War was poppin off and the US was trying to one up the Russians in the space race.

This moon landing would've put America back on top even though there was mad drama going. With all of the advanced sh*t we have now, it should be fu*king routine to visit the moon whenever we feel like, especially with the International Space Station in orbit for like the past 20 years. You can land the Mars rover on Mars several million light years away but not set some sh*t up on the Moon? Think about how much space tourism $$$$$ NASA could've made in the past 20 years off of people who would've been thirsty to visit the Moon. Right now NASA barely had funding for anything and the Shuttle program is dead partly as a result. You mean to tell me that they couldn't use the xxtra $$$

Finally, back in the 60s no one knew how to spot Photochops and NO ONE (except rich companies) had $$$ for computers to create special effects. You had to got thru Hollywood for something like this and people would believe anything that they had no means to dispute. Nowadays everyone has a computer and a decent graphic designer is far better (technically) than the best special effects people from the fu*king 60s. sh*t, they weren't even smart enough to know that the only light source on the Moon is the fu*king sun
mars...several million light years away?

first of all light travels 300 000 KM in a SECOND.

so mars is not even 1 light year away
 5 years ago '11        #51
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19966 19966
I believe it was faked

But if you believe different, i have no problem with that

Last edited by KING JAYY; 12-30-2012 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #52
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1090 1090
I think we landed on the moon but I also think it's possible we staged the original famous landing in order to beat Russia, but later on we did go to the moon.
 5 years ago '06        #53
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Truer Living said:

Some people...Why would we spend billions to go back to the moon when we have nothing to gain from it? The technology isn't there to mine the moon for a cost efficient price. I guess if it was faked it must have been aliens that put the mirrors up there for laser ranging, but I'm sure Thathustle is a reliable source...

thats why i dont bother posting links to densely scientific physics sites that will debunk this sh*t, because dudes on here wont even read it, they prefer go to tabloid websites with easy to read horsesh*t
 5 years ago '04        #54
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 420 420
 HHS said:
The issue with the cross hairs is caused by the photo process. Notice that it only occurs with bright white objects. They're so bright that the image is over-saturated and it obscures the cross hairs.

And why wouldn't film be able to make it through space travel? Is this just an a.ssumption or do you have some reason to think this?
i read somewhere, cant remember the source, that film is highly sensitive, and passing thru the x-rays and different forms of UV light etc would just screw the film up, not hard to believe.

how can you explain the "extra" cross-hairs? the ones that appear for no reason like a clone stamp from photoshop has been used.

yeah also the lack of a impact blast is pretty telling, im sure the rover doesnt land like a butterfly...
 5 years ago '04        #55
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2648 2648
LOL @ dismissing this because OP has it linked to his blog
 5 years ago '04        #56
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Zirov said:
i read somewhere, cant remember the source, that film is highly sensitive, and passing thru the x-rays and different forms of UV light etc would just screw the film up, not hard to believe.
There was shielding on the ship.

how can you explain the "extra" cross-hairs? the ones that appear for no reason like a clone stamp from photoshop has been used.

yeah also the lack of a impact blast is pretty telling, im sure the rover doesnt land like a butterfly...
 5 years ago '04        #57
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 502 502
Why haven't any other countries made it there?
 5 years ago '04        #58
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 420Heat said:
mars...several million light years away?

first of all light travels 300 000 KM in a SECOND.

so mars is not even 1 light year away
ok Copernicus, thanks for getting that part out of the way, but no (known) space craft can travel even remotely at the speed of light. A manned craft to Mars would take 6 months in order to get people there. It takes about 3 days to get to the Moon.

It still doesnt explain why there hasnt been another mission to the Moon.

Part of it might be that there's no financial reason to do it and also that there are zero bragging rights involved since the USSR is dead and countries like North Korea can barely shoot a fu*kin rocket in the air without it going sideways.

BUt, if anyone went "back" to the Moon, they would prolly find no American flag, no footprint and may be tons of space junk and crashed probes that failed to land properly

Also, people just dont give a sh*t about the space program like they used to back when JFK had people hyped up in the early 60s. In those days it was about national pride and beating the Russians because the Russians were a real threat on every level. They had the bombs, the planes (military and passenger), manpower, manufacturing, global political clout and were making deals with all the people that the US couldn't police (like Cuba).

After the USSR fell apart, the US was the winner of everything by default, but winning the race to the Moon was the victory lap, especially with the Cold War in full effect back then
 5 years ago '04        #59
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
i have thought that the whole thing is fake for about 12+ years now. i don't believe a human could survive the Van Allen belt no matter how fast they were traveling, and i also have been curious to figure out how there was a camera on the moon to record the landing and the first steps so perfectly before they even landed on the moon.

have they ever figured out what the Gravitational force on the Moon even is??

i believe the moon landing is about as real as Neptune and Uranus raining diamonds.
 12-30-2012, 10:10 PM         #60
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While I do believe the original moon landing could have been faked, the stuff said about Stanley Kubrick and The Shining is laughable....

That sh*t about dividing the number of miles between Earth and the moon by 1,000 and subtracting one gives you the number of the hotel room mentioned in the movie (237).....and the part about "All work and no play....." saying if you change the L's in "All" to 1's, it makes "A11" for Apollo 11......come on, people. That's the most compelling "evidence" they have that Kubrick was involved in filming the landing anybody could come up with? And they call that an airtight theory?

And, oh yeah.....Stanley Kubrick didn't even write The Shining........STEPHEN KING DID!!!!!

So Kubrick changes the room number from 217 to 237 in his movie, and that means he's responsible for faking the moon landing. How completely idiotic.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago