10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

most viewed right now
 66
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
These claims have been debunked. Mythbusters had a good episode debunking a number of them.

He's part of it on the multiple light sources:


[video - click to view]



Last edited by HHS; 12-30-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 12-30-2012, 06:41 PM         #22
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
These claims have been debunked. Mythbusters had a good episode debunking a number of them.

He's part of it on the multiple light sources:

They were condescending as fyck and that's far from a conclusive debunking. Everyone's going to believe what they want, I guess
 5 years ago '09        #23
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
I think we did go to the moon, and we found something. Something either dangerous, or something telling us we are not welcome.


Last edited by Baynut; 12-31-2012 at 08:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Don't believe we landed on the moon in 1969...
 5 years ago '10        #25
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Well either way how will they know if the moon has air or not, if they never landed there.



I stopped reading after that.
 5 years ago '04        #26
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 kevante said:
They were condescending as fyck and that's far from a conclusive debunking. Everyone's going to believe what they want, I guess
It proves that differences in topography can produce multiple angles in the shadows, which directly contradicts that #8 claim on the list, and it's a simple experiment that anyone can confirm for themselves. Whether you felt they were condescending means nothing.


Last edited by HHS; 12-30-2012 at 07:03 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
all of the factors you listed have been scientifically dis-proven i remember doing a project in hs about this
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 HHS said:
It proves that differences in topography can produce multiple angles in the shadows, which directly contradicts that #8 claim on the list, and it's a simple experiment that anyone can confirm for themselves. Whether you felt they were condescending means nothing.
this.
 5 years ago '04        #29
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 TheMindOf said:
Basically.

You mean to tell me that we could do it with 1960's technology but have CHOSEN not to do it again, even with all the advances in technology since then?


That whole thing was politically motivated.

The US knew that if the Soviets had figured out a way to get there before us, it would have destroyed the morale of the American people and their excitement about the space program.

The US had to be first by any means necessary, even if it meant faking it.

It's pretty obvious.
Yeah the Soviets smoked us when it came to anything having to do with space. They even said it was impossible to land on the moon. The whole thing is fake.
 12-30-2012, 07:25 PM         #30
playamade56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just one of the many government cover-ups. Why not just prove to us that it can be done again, and stream the whole trip for all the non believers. It's so easy to say we never landed when so many years has passed and we never went back. I think they been going back to the moon frequently and taking all of the secret findings on earth with them. just saying we are talking about the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
 5 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 firemenace said:
they have actually found a energy source on the moon ,

Also, I dont think the moon landing was a hoax, the reason we havent returned is MONEY, and the politics of our government who dont deam the moon a priority, the USA has switched to DRONES and unmanned vehicles for space exploration, while russia is still launching humans into space, so america is partnering with foreign countries for space launches
so we can spend billions to send unmaned drones into deep space and a rover to go on mars but not 1 trip back to tha moon cause it cost too much?
 5 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 bigdog232 said:
even though I think we have the tech to go to the moon, I believe that landing was fake b/c I dont think if you were standing on the moon, it would be so open out in space like that... I mean, they showed it like it could have been a street or rode just drifting out in the middle of space or something. Plus it just looks fake... it doesnt even look more real than the scene from the old Superman movie from the 80's when he was f!ghting on the movie.
if anybody believes we landed on tha moon in tha 60's,they need their head examined.a car dont even got a v8 engine but we can send a rocket to tha moon
 5 years ago '04        #33
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 playamade56 said:
Just one of the many government cover-ups. Why not just prove to us that it can be done again, and stream the whole trip for all the non believers. It's so easy to say we never landed when so many years has passed and we never went back. I think they been going back to the moon frequently and taking all of the secret findings on earth with them. just saying we are talking about the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
There's no good reason to send a manned mission back to the moon. Proving to people who think we faked it in the first place is not a good reason to go back. Especially since they'd probably just claim it was faked again.
 5 years ago '05        #34
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 astarisborn said:
I don't. If we had the technology to do it then, why haven't we been able to do it since?
imo i think they prob found reasons why not to go back, nothing to work with, terraform not possible, waste of money trying to make something up there, just one big rock, i'd rather spend the money on places they can build with. i hear scientist think some area of mars are good enough to terraform, lets put money into that and learn from it, would be a good start

or maybe they found extraterrestrial life, with advanced tech and were told not to return or else, now thats not something you'd want the public/masses to kno so they keep it on the hush, maybe thats why they put so much money into def

ehh never kno


Last edited by BadIntentionz; 12-30-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #35
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 420 420
the only one with any weight is #2 The Cross-Hairs

it proves that the photos were doctored. NASA can say what they want to say, but I dont believe film has the ability to make it through radiation and space travel. I believe we have landed a spacecraft on the moon, im just not sure if humans have actually stepped foot on the moon.
 5 years ago '04        #36
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Extremely plausible to believe we never landed there. Back in those days Vietnam was in full blast, MLK and Bobby Kennedy were k!lled months apart from each other, there were a sh*t load of race riots, the Cold War was poppin off and the US was trying to one up the Russians in the space race.

This moon landing would've put America back on top even though there was mad drama going. With all of the advanced sh*t we have now, it should be fu*king routine to visit the moon whenever we feel like, especially with the International Space Station in orbit for like the past 20 years. You can land the Mars rover on Mars several million light years away but not set some sh*t up on the Moon? Think about how much space tourism $$$$$ NASA could've made in the past 20 years off of people who would've been thirsty to visit the Moon. Right now NASA barely had funding for anything and the Shuttle program is dead partly as a result. You mean to tell me that they couldn't use the xxtra $$$


Finally, back in the 60s no one knew how to spot Photochops and NO ONE (except rich companies) had $$$ for computers to create special effects. You had to got thru Hollywood for something like this and people would believe anything that they had no means to dispute. Nowadays everyone has a computer and a decent graphic designer is far better (technically) than the best special effects people from the fu*king 60s. sh*t, they weren't even smart enough to know that the only light source on the Moon is the fu*king sun
 5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 r.burgundy said:
if anybody believes we landed on tha moon in tha 60's,they need their head examined.a car dont even got a v8 engine but we can send a rocket to tha moon
you dont think we had the technology to send a rocket to the moon?


fu*k it, ya'll conspiracy theorists have fun im gettin outta here


Last edited by nightmare; 12-30-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 babalou said:
Extremely plausible to believe we never landed there. Back in those days Vietnam was in full blast, MLK and Bobby Kennedy were k!lled months apart from each other, there were a sh*t load of race riots, the Cold War was poppin off and the US was trying to one up the Russians in the space race.

This moon landing would've put America back on top even though there was mad drama going. With all of the advanced sh*t we have now, it should be fu*king routine to visit the moon whenever we feel like, especially with the International Space Station in orbit for like the past 20 years. You can land the Mars rover on Mars several million light years away but not set some sh*t up on the Moon? Think about how much space tourism $$$$$ NASA could've made in the past 20 years off of people who would've been thirsty to visit the Moon. Right now NASA barely had funding for anything and the Shuttle program is dead partly as a result. You mean to tell me that they couldn't use the xxtra $$$


Finally, back in the 60s no one knew how to spot Photochops and NO ONE (except rich companies) had $$$ for computers to create special effects. You had to got thru Hollywood for something like this and people would believe anything that they had no means to dispute. Nowadays everyone has a computer and a decent graphic designer is far better (technically) than the best special effects people from the fu*king 60s. sh*t, they weren't even smart enough to know that the only light source on the Moon is the fu*king sun
exactly.dudes actin like photoshop and torrents were around back in tha day
 5 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 nightmare said:
you dont think we had the technology to send a rocket to the moon?


fu*k it, ya'll conspiracy theorists have fun im gettin outta here
lol.get there possiby.a manned mission,and get back safe.fu*k no.tha soviets were well ahead of us and couldnt do it.i dont think u understand tha sheer luck it would take for that to happen
 5 years ago '06        #40
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 r.burgundy said:
lol.get there possiby.a manned mission,and get back safe.fu*k no.tha soviets were well ahead of us and couldnt do it.i dont think u understand tha sheer luck it would take for that to happen
explain. i feel like alot of cats say its a hoax, but cant explain it scientifically or technically aside from the popular accusations, which all been scientifically debunked
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy