Katt Williams: Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-31-2012, 07:33 AM         #61
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
n*gga please, you should have learned in elementary school........a word can have many context and variations.........in this sense your confusing the context and variation of the word.......and speaking out of your a.ss about something you know nothing about.
n*gga only has various meanings to mostly young post-Slavery Black Americans. You think someone connected to Slavery would think of the word n*gga as a term of endearment? You think Africans want to be called a n*gga? You think a Black Latino wants to be called a n*gga?

The man has really worked his magic on you man if you think this is true. There is no context that makes the word different. Black Americans would never let a White person use the word even on each other which means its reserved just for Black Americans. Its a term of endearment? Try calling your Black boss a n*gga. If that seems crazy, why is it cool to call your brother a n*gga?......This sh*t is all design for you to think of yourself as less than. The word is wrong
 5 years ago '10        #62
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
lol this crackhead dude had a decent career and was well liked and respected then started hitting the pipe
 12-31-2012, 08:07 AM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
n*gga only has various meanings to mostly young post-Slavery Black Americans. You think someone connected to Slavery would think of the word n*gga as a term of endearment? You think Africans want to be called a n*gga? You think a Black Latino wants to be called a n*gga?

The man has really worked his magic on you man if you think this is true. There is no context that makes the word different. Black Americans would never let a White person use the word even on each other which means its reserved just for Black Americans. Its a term of endearment? Try calling your Black boss a n*gga. If that seems crazy, why is it cool to call your brother a n*gga?......This sh*t is all design for you to think of yourself as less than. The word is wrong
Dude shut your lame a.ss the fu*k up, Fat Joe is a Latino and uses the word n*gga all the time, as well as whites,and asians, even people in Africa use the word also and it was never really part of thier dialect, not like western socieity. You have no idea wtf you are talking about on this one, please be quite....its a cultural word and as plenty of black people have told has a different meaning for us then it does for you......but you keep ignoring what people who actually use the word insisting on adding your own definition to it.....STFU and listen for once.....stop telling people what they should think or feel about sh*t that does not affect you.......
 5 years ago '05        #64
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
i got qt mopping the floor with kat... he was thrown off in dusk til dawn
 5 years ago '05        #65
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
I got Katt Williams, because Katt Williams f!ghting= Suge Knight involved ................... QT aint bout that life. And ill be glad to see QT get that azz beat, he step in the field with real n*ggaz shyt gonna get ultra real. Hollering that ****** shyt where real n*ggaz at lol, real n*gga fu*k over that boy. I could see that boy QT on the block hollering "whats happening my n*gga" trying to dap off, n*gga then punch the fu*k out him. If he really down like he claim and its all good come to the hood with that shyt.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-31-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #66
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
WHITE FOLKS MAD but he cant say that sh*t so
Lmao

The thread is made about an upset black man....

Yet white people mad????

Qt made a slave movie, used n*gga a thousand times, and got the attention of everyone


Oh yeah white people mad alright hahahahahaha

It's an instant classic and some of y'all can't handle this
 12-31-2012, 10:23 AM         #67
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lmao

The thread is made about an upset black man....

Yet white people mad????

Qt made a slave movie, used n*gga a thousand times, and got the attention of everyone


Oh yeah white people mad alright hahahahahaha

It's an instant classic and some of y'all can't handle this
Dont think its that big of a deal personally, but some people over step thier boundries when it comes to thier opinion on black people in this country.......your often one of them.........thats all some people are stating........
 5 years ago '06        #68
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
it seems that alot of the people acting offended haven't seen the movie yet im interested in hearing what a black person who has seen it thinks..was it offensive to black people or not? i mean its a movie about slavery so of course u're gonna hear the word, but was the movie made in bad taste?

and how come nobody seems to be mad at the black cast that acted in this movie if its so disrespectful to their black ancestry?

i havent seen the movie yet, so i'll hold off judgment till then, but im curious to hear the opinion of those who have...





as far as katt goes, his opinion doesnt mean much..i mean he's going at a man for having the word in a movie, but what about him being racist in his stand ups? what about going in on the mexican race for 10 minutes? what was his business in doing that?


Last edited by coolio; 12-31-2012 at 10:28 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #69
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 vinceisallin said:
Lmao
The thread is made about an upset black man....
Yet white people mad????
Qt made a slave movie, used n*gga a thousand times, and got the attention of everyone
Oh yeah white people mad alright hahahahahaha
It's an instant classic and some of y'all can't handle this



Ya was thinking the same thing....

how does a thread about a mad black dude, become a thread bout mad white ppl???


___________________________

Ain't the first time... Ain't the first white dude to write word into script....




[video - click to view]

 12-31-2012, 10:31 AM         #70
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
it seems that alot of the people acting offended haven't seen the movie yet im interested in hearing what a black person who has seen it thinks..was it offensive to black people or not? i mean its a movie about slavery so of course u're gonna hear the word, but was the movie made in bad taste?

and how come nobody seems to be mad at the black cast that acted in this movie if its so disrespectful to their black ancestry?

i havent seen the movie yet, so i'll hold off judgment till then, but im curious to hear the opinion of those who have...





as far as katt goes, his opinion doesnt mean much..i mean he's going at a man for having the word in a movie, but what about him being racist in his stand ups? what about going in on the mexican race for 10 minutes? what was his business in doing that?
Have not saw the movie either, plan on going next weekend........but QT does make pretty decent movies....(Man with the iron fist kinda sucked though)........but I dont mind the movie being made at all, I think its the attitudes that surround the movie that make it hard to look past..........to me it appears more to be mockery then a mature outlook on certain things.


Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-31-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #71
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Dos-effect said:
Have not saw the movie either, plan on going next weekend........but QT does make pretty decent movies....(Man with the iron fist kinda sucked though)........but I dont mind the movie being made at all, I think its the attitudes that surround the movie that make it hard to look past..........its hard a person like me to let them go because it appears more to be mockery then a mature outlook on certain things.

that's why im holding off judgement till i see it..i know the word is used, but its to be expected given the subject matter

im just curious whether people are mad for the simple fact that the word is used regardless of the context, or does the movie mock black people and slavery?
 5 years ago '05        #72
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
QT is a real life troll. he make money off pushing limits and exploiting taboos............. I pray that QT do some independent off camera shyt and holla that ****** shyt in the REAL hood not Hollyhood no actors real people that'll show me he keeping it "authentic" lol. "Quentin in the Hood" I would pay to go to the movie and see that.
 5 years ago '06        #73
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Dos-effect said:
Dont think its that big of a deal personally, but some people over step thier boundries when it comes to thier opinion on black people in this country.......your often one of them.........thats all some people are stating........
I ain't trying to step over boundaries, I just try to show both pov. I might get Mad sometimes but I don't hate no one, just get annoyed when I hear white people this and that.

You always see that dude like that's fu*king RASICT stupid crackers, lol that sh*t don't make sense to me
 5 years ago '04        #74
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
Genocide ain't funny
 5 years ago '08        #75
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
Q on Jay Leno last week looked like a wigga, really adds to Katts statement

look at this fu*kery


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '09        #76
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$29,711 | Props total: 13353 13353
Guess he never seen pulp fiction
 5 years ago '06        #77
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
Q on Jay Leno last week looked like a wigga, really adds to Katts statement

look at this fu*kery


[pic - click to view]





the fu*k's he wearing
 5 years ago '06        #78
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 The N said:
Q on Jay Leno last week looked like a wigga, really adds to Katts statement

look at this fu*kery


[pic - click to view]



Lol looks like he robbed flava flav
 5 years ago '12        #79
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 neworleansavior said:
QT is a real life troll. he make money off pushing limits and exploiting taboos............. I pray that QT do some independent off camera shyt and holla that ****** shyt in the REAL hood not Hollyhood no actors real people that'll show me he keeping it "authentic" lol. "Quentin in the Hood" I would pay to go to the movie and see that.
Quentin IS the hood.
 5 years ago '11        #80
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 The N said:
Q on Jay Leno last week looked like a wigga, really adds to Katts statement

look at this fu*kery


[pic - click to view]



Surprised he aint rockin a durag
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy