most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 DominationCM said:
n*ggas get sensitive when that failure rate comes up and Jesszman at one point the rate was as high as 70%

"Hardcore" gamers are the ones that stayed loyal to the 360 during the RROD Saga. Casual gamers and normal consumers realised its no logic in sticking by a product that malfunctioned as much as the xbox 360 regardless of the warranty.
like I said yall operate out of reality, its not about being sensitive or die hard Loyal to a brand or any of that....

I understand that some people had caught a rough break with the 360 and that really does suck but in truth most people didn't, most people didn't go through 4 and 5 360's most people were smart enough to cop warranty stop it with the trolling.

DominationCM said:
Ps3 and Nintendo in terms of quality is better
Fixed that for you,Sony as a whole does not get the "quality stamp" the psx and ps2 were faulty as fu*k and sony never manned up and offered any type of extended protection if your ps2 started to get DRE or the BSOD after its warranty period you were fu*ked infact my ordeal with my ps2 was one of the main reasons i copped a warranty out the gate for my OG xbox and 360....

"hardcore gamers stuck with 360"

and what would you expect someone to do after they are invested? realistically if you are 10 games in on a system and it breaks on you you're not going to pack up, take a value hit on all those games and start all over on a different console that's Fanboy fantasy dribble just stop.

I'll cop the 720 without worry because I'll have a warranty for it same as I did with my ps3 and every other piece of tech I buy that costs over $99.
 01-01-2013, 07:25 PM         #62
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finall year? I doubt the next xbox even gonna come out this year,more like 2014. Last time i heard Microsoft was still debating about which chip to use in the next generation of xboxes. From my understanding it takes a year from start to production of the chips .
 5 years ago '11        #63
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
So because most people copped a warranty, that means they didn't go through multiple copes of a system that had a 54% failure rate?
 5 years ago '04        #64
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
So because most people copped a warranty, that means they didn't go through multiple copes of a system that had a 54% failure rate?
ok prove that the majority of that 54% went through multiple 360's.......

while you're at it prove that you never had a console break on you.....

or

STFU, so we got it covered? proof or STFU
 5 years ago '04        #65
Capimp 
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 3748 3748
I actually never have had a console fail on me from Nes to current, of course i didnt buy a 360 until 2 in a half years ago. My first generation Ps2 which i bought before u could get them in stores no problem lasted me at least 7 years until i decided to open it up like a dumb sh*t lol. My 40 gb PS3 still going strong had it since the beginning of 2008 most of my friends PS3's did die that they bought around the same time as me. Yes i probably did write this for no reason but your blind if u think 360 is ahead sales wise for consoles for any other reason then the RROD.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,880 | Props total: 20905 20905
 Ra-da-god said:
ok prove that the majority of that 54% went through multiple 360's.......

while you're at it prove that you never had a console break on you.....

or

STFU, so we got it covered? proof or STFU
f*ggot already admitted he never had a 360 in here after a year plus of claiming he had one.

Don't listen to anything he says.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Krazie said:
f*ggot already admitted he never had a 360 in here after a year plus of claiming he had one.

Don't listen to anything he says.
I wrote Jizzy off as a clown months ago
 5 years ago '04        #68
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Jesszman said:
Do you even own the fat ps3. Those have a high failure rate and sony never owned up to screwing over many of the early adopters of the ps3.

Actually out of all of the people i know who has the fat ps3, they all have ylod and because of sony being a sh*tty a.ss company they never fessed up how faulty the fat ps3 are. At least microsoft extended the warrenty of the 360 to 3 years and give people enough reason to support them. I believe most of the sony stans who claiming xbox high failure rate all most likely couldnt afford the fat ps3 and got one when the cheaper slim came out. Trust me the early adopters wont mention the xbox high failure rate again. And yes im pissed off the my ps3 is dead and sony expect me to spend 100 to get another fat ps3 qith high failure rate.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 01-02-2013 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Do you even own the fat ps3. Those have a high failure rate and sony never owned up to screwing over many of the early adopters of the ps3.

Actually out of all of the people i know who has the fat ps3, they all have ylod and because of sony being a sh*tty a.ss company they never fessed up how faulty the fat ps3 are. At least microsoft extended the warrenty of the 360 to 3 years and give people enough reason to support them. I believe most of the sony stans who claiming xbox high failure rate all most likely couldnt afford the fat ps3 and got one when the cheaper slim came out. Trust me the early adopters wont mention the xbox high failure rate again. And yes im pissed off the my ps3 is dead and sony expect me to spend 100 to get another fat ps3 qith high failure rate.
My brother has had problems with every Ps3 he's bought His fat one got the YLOD on him he got it fixed for $180 and it happened again so he sold it off on Ebay for like $100 we copped our slim round the same time his died on him and he had to cop another and hdmi port just burned out on that one I would say he just had a round of bad luck but I know other people who's had atleast one faulty Ps3 and either had to get it fixed or outright buy another one...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy