The Final Year of Xbox 360

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Jesszman said:
I'm surprised nothing was done about it. Consumers just accepted it and kept getting more 360s
its called store warranty and extended warranty...

the reason I hate you fanboys is mainly because your arguments don't operate in the realm of reality.

"I'm surprised nothing was done about it"

lol this is how we know you are kid who just started buying his own sh*t, if you are invested in a system with 10-20 games already and your system breaks down what do you expect? them to get ps3 when they've already invested in xbox, for what? if you had a store warranty you took that bi*ch back if you didn't M$ repalaced that sh*t no questions asked, I called gave my serial no. and they sent a box, 1 to 2 weeks later I had a new xbox...

how was people just accepting? it they sh*t broke they got new ones FOR FREE

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-31-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I have NEVER had to use a warranty for any console I've owned before. You know why? Because none of them have had a 50% failure rate before. That's unacceptable no matter how you spin it. Warranty or no warranty, having to go through 2 or more consoles within such a short time span is ridiculous.

Before the 360, I always laughed off store warranties as garbage, needless thing because my products typically work. I had my ps2 for 6 years before it finally gave out. My Wii is still kicking after 5 years, my ps3 is still doing well after 3. None of those products required me to buy a store warranty. None of those products required that the manufacturer provide me with an extended three-year warranty for their mishaps.
 12-31-2012, 12:05 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again, proof? you keep saying it's 50%+ failure rate, where exactly are you getting this from? you're pretty much the furthest thing from a credible source
 5 years ago '11        #44
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
again, proof? you keep saying it's 50%+ failure rate, where exactly are you getting this from? you're pretty much the furthest thing from a credible source

Sorry, 54.2%

and in 2010 it went down to 40%

5 years ago '04        #45
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I have NEVER had to use a warranty for any console I've owned before. You know why? Because none of them have had a 50% failure rate before.
dude you are a KID you never had to use a warranty because you just became old enough to buy your own sh*t lol GTFO with that sh*t I'm not even gonna respond to the rest of that sh*t because you wasn't even old enough to know what was going on before this generation STFU.

like I said lame n*ggas totally operate out of reality

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-31-2012 at 12:17 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
dude you are a KID you never had to use a warranty because you just became old enough to buy your own sh*t lol GTFO with that sh*t I'm not even gonna respond to the rest of that sh*t because you wasn't even old enough to know what was going on before this generation STFU.

like I said lame n*ggas totally operate out of reality
No, I never had to use a warranty because my stuff didn't break.
 5 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Jesszman said:
I have NEVER had to use a warranty for any console I've owned before. You know why? Because none of them have had a 50% failure rate before. That's unacceptable no matter how you spin it. Warranty or no warranty, having to go through 2 or more consoles within such a short time span is ridiculous.

Before the 360, I always laughed off store warranties as garbage, needless thing because my products typically work. I had my ps2 for 6 years before it finally gave out. My Wii is still kicking after 5 years, my ps3 is still doing well after 3. None of those products required me to buy a store warranty. None of those products required that the manufacturer provide me with an extended three-year warranty for their mishaps.
me to lol.i learned my lesson quick.its really tha main reason i modded my sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #48
space
space
space
Yeah. If it wasn't for my Vita being used, I wouldn't have copped the 1 year warranty from GS.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
No, I never had to use a warranty because my stuff didn't break.
STFU you didn't have a warranty cause you didn't buy any of that sh*t. when the ps2 dropped you weren't even 10 yet smh and whats even more funny is when this generation started you were STILL a KID not purchasing your own sh*t, you have no room or ground to speak on anything really......

the sh*t you talking right now is like me trying to tell my older brother (who is 11 years older than me) what problems the Nes did and didn't have, when I was a kid that didn't know sh*t about the system other than it played mario and I had to blow into cartridges until my cheeks was sore lol
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
STFU you didn't have a warranty cause you didn't buy any of that sh*t. when the ps2 dropped you weren't even 10 yet smh and whats even more funny is when this generation started you were STILL a KID not purchasing your own sh*t, you have no room or ground to speak on anything really......

the sh*t you talking right now is like me trying to tell my older brother (who is 11 years older than me) what problems the Nes did and didn't have, when I was a kid that didn't know sh*t about the system other than it played mario and I had to blow into cartridges until my cheeks was sore lol
And yet every new system comes with a 1 year warranty, which I've never had to use.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
And yet every new system comes with a 1 year warranty, which I've never had to use.

you mean your parents never had to use....you dont have enough experience yet scrap when you actually pay for a few systems then you can talk.

I can't even take you serious cause the point your whole argument is from the perspective of a child......

fu*k outta here old looking lil n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
you mean your parents never had to use....you dont have enough experience yet scrap when you actually pay for a few systems then you can talk.

I can't even take you serious cause the point your whole argument is from the perspective of a child......

fu*k outta here old looking lil n*gga
You're a horrible troll.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You're a horrible troll.
probably cause IM NOT, I'm just telling you real sh*t you a KID B, you making videos in your room about sony allstars come on son.......

when you grow and you get a few years of responsibility under your belt you'll see what I'm saying till then stay in a kids place....
 5 years ago '11        #54
Can Knee Bus 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 438 438
 r.burgundy said:
only thing i want is gears
GTA V?
 5 years ago '04        #55
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Can Knee Bus said:
GTA V?
I can't front GTAV LOOKS fya but when I think about getting and trying to play through 4 it puts me in a more critical space, the last one was kinda boring dunno bout this one
 5 years ago '05        #56
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Jesszman said:

Another admission to never owning a 360.

Where do the lies end and the truth begin?!
 5 years ago '11        #57
space
space
space
I never used my 360s warranty, what's your point?
 5 years ago '11        #58
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
n*ggas get sensitive when that failure rate comes up and Jesszman at one point the rate was as high as 70%

"Hardcore" gamers are the ones that stayed loyal to the 360 during the RROD Saga. Casual gamers and normal consumers realised its no logic in sticking by a product that malfunctioned as much as the xbox 360 regardless of the warranty. Any other product on the open market that had that high rate of failure would've been damn near discontinued. M$ took a billion dollar hit on the failure rate alone. Sony and Nintendo in terms of quality is better and like one 360 dude said "you get what you pay for"

"Hardcore" 360 gamers will be the ones buying the first batch of 720s when they launch

Last edited by dom; 12-31-2012 at 03:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #59
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Jesszman said:
I never used my 360s warranty, what's your point?
Stop it slime.
 12-31-2012, 04:13 PM         #60
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Can't wait for that next-gen failure rate
check this out...get a job, get some money, don't group yourself in that 47% of poor motherfu*kers, and maybe you'll just say ahh well, and go buy another #anti obama americans can afford sh*t. suckers
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy