HOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK 1000 years from now....(SCARY)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2012, 02:50 PM         #141
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
lol, humans and other creatures on earth will look exactly the same in 1,000 years. The only thing that will change is that some animals will go extinct, as far as the ones who make it will they will look the same. We have all of these monuments, portraits, paintings, artifacts, and cave drawings that dont show any evidence whatsoever of human beings EVER looking differently than they do now. All archiac human art shows people have not changed. People have also made animal art for ten's of thousands of year, and even all the animals found in human art STILL look the same as they do now.

Hopefully though, mankind preserves all of the data we've collected on the animals that exist now. Because thousands of years from now, some of our moron descendants might start digging up the bones of extinct animals from our time period and start claiming that we evolved from horses or gorillas or whatever crazy theories will be floating around by then for human origins.
This right here. The same thinking that dreams up these types of theories are the same people who said by now (2000s) we'd be driving flying cars, live with robots, and make full blown thanksgiving meals from a pill you put into a machine. All completely non sense.
 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM         #142
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, those using the 400 years or more of slavery as a reason to why there's only 15% blacks on the planet, what about the plague which wiped out most of Europe (aka white people?)

The one guy made a fair point about difference in fertility/reproduction rates of African Americans, and black Africans. That's true, and a good point. Because African American rates are the same if not a fraction better than whites in America — but both are still very low, especially compared to Latino rates. African reproduction however, while high, isn't as sustainable for tragic reasons (war torn countries, starvation issues due to the high reproduction rates, AIDs and other epidemics without proper medical help or people without money to get said medical help.) It's sad, but it's the truth.

In end, like I said, Asians and Middle Eastern/Indians are the dominant races as of now (population wise), and will continue to be into the future. Anyone who thinks whites or blacks will "recover" or keep up is being illogical.
 5 years ago '05        #143
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Got Cheeve? said:
Also, those using the 400 years or more of slavery as a reason to why there's only 15% blacks on the planet, what about the plague which wiped out most of Europe (aka white people?)

The one guy made a fair point about difference in fertility/reproduction rates of African Americans, and black Africans. That's true, and a good point. Because African American rates are the same if not a fraction better than whites in America — but both are still very low, especially compared to Latino rates. African reproduction however, while high, isn't as sustainable for tragic reasons (war torn countries, starvation issues due to the high reproduction rates, AIDs and other epidemics without proper medical help or people without money to get said medical help.) It's sad, but it's the truth.

In end, like I said, Asians and Middle Eastern/Indians are the dominant races as of now (population wise), and will continue to be into the future. Anyone who thinks whites or blacks will "recover" or keep up is being illogical.
Didnt i already tell you
 5 years ago '06        #144
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,633 | Props total: 2537 2537
lol@we will evolve like this because of our need to use iPhones
 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM         #145
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Didnt i already tell you

Asians and Indians/Arabics dominate the world. I see you can't accept that. I can, because I don't give a fu*k about race. I wouldn't care if I were the only person of my race left on the planet. So I concur...

5 years ago '04        #146
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
you gotta be sh!ttin me
 5 years ago '08        #147
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Smh u idiots argue bout the most retarded sh*t
 12-31-2012, 04:08 PM         #148
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbest sh*t I've seen...

white people won't be extinct, it'll just further perpetuate the proof that black people fu*k for gov't baby money, and still spend more on they weaves, rims and blunts than their babies....
 5 years ago '05        #149
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 TIP2009 said:

white people won't be extinct, it'll just further perpetuate the proof that black people fu*k for gov't baby money, and still spend more on they weaves, rims and blunts than their babies....
So what were we doing before we were enslaved and drug over here? We were far from what you view us as now. This is what happens when you destroy a people.
 12-31-2012, 05:45 PM         #150
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TIP's post was ignorant/racist as fu*k, but Nyse... if we're running with your theory: if whites destroyed black people, how are they supposed to "rise again" like you theorize? That's a huge contradiction. Also, who enslaved blacks and sold them to Europeans to bring over here?

5 years ago '05        #151
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 9335 9335
take your national enquirer bullsh*t outta here you phaggot a.ss op
 5 years ago '05        #152
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 TIP2009 said:

Why do you post on Boxden if you hate black people so much?
 5 years ago '07        #153
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
so basically I wouldn't want to have anything to do with the women 1000 years from now
 5 years ago '10        #154
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I only read a few responses, so I may be repeating what others have said, but come on...this is junk science. Evolution is a result of surviving until reproductive age. It has nothing to do with using our iphones more so that our fingers become more dexterous and grow. This is some lamarkism bs evolutionary theory fu*king sh*t. Come on!
 5 years ago '04        #155
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Gouki said:
I see people in walmart that look like that now.
Yep:

01-01-2013, 10:57 AM         #156
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
common-sense...try it... it can be overwhelming your first time around...puff slow
It isn't common sense, you are simply talking out of your a.ss. Unbelievable at the stupidity some people spew.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy