HOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK 1000 years from now....(SCARY)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 Got Cheeve? said:
Where's this 90 million coming from? You know slavery wasn't the Holocaust right? Slaves died working, no doubt, but not no fu*king 90 mill dog

Check the birth rates kid, if you don't believe me, Middle Eastern folk and Hispanics are FAR out reproducing blacks and whites. Asians is low with whites and blacks too but there's so many already that their governments had to implement ways to stop all the reproducing so countries didn't go bankrupt. Y'all living in some black power fantasy world for real.

Whites and blacks both will be miniscule in the future, it's common sense. Most people will be mixed, and lean either Middle Eastern/Indian or Asian.
African birthrates and African American birthrates are two completely different things. Europe's population is in decline due to low birth rates, but definitely not Africa's, and not Asia's either. If not for immigration (arabs and blacks) Europe's population would be in free fall. Europe could be majority Muslim in 20 years.

90millon is also a conservative estimate for 400 years worth. They didn't only take slaves, there was a lot of genocide going on right up to 100 years ago.
 5 years ago '05        #102
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 RokkyRok said:
1 thing they just completely ignored, attractiveness. The folks that came up with this concept kinda forgot the fact that someone's gonna want to fu*k this thing, which is highly unlikely. They also ignored the fact none of these traits would be required to survive, especially since technology is molded around the modern human form, not the other way around.

at people in the future looking like the inbred cousin that lives in the basement.
people look like that now.....

[pic - click to view]

he even has a neck beard to hide the 3rd chin

Last edited by autoraptronix; 12-31-2012 at 05:24 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
 Ni2 said:
mixing of these races was probably the best thing for the human race. the continuation of that would benefit all races. they spread out, all genetically becoming superior in their own right. biggest problem was how the indians had no interaction with other races. that made them dramatically inferior when it came to immune systems and whatnot. they were segregated for too long.
mixing with recessive genes is not a good thing it makes you weaker...

i was watching this bob marley documentary and his wife said his white side is what caused him to get sick. i notice people who are half white usually have health problems as kids or in their 30s

i admire how the indians dont mix all it does is make the bloodline weak and you end up breeding a bunch of useless people.
 5 years ago '05        #104
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
 WhoThaFuk said:
Case in point: The black aboriginal Filipino

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i met this kid on call of duty he is a filipino and he swear hes white i had to give that dude a history lesson he swore up and down filipinos weren't black.
 12-31-2012, 05:57 AM         #105
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people still think they're gonna be around by then
 12-31-2012, 05:59 AM         #106
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Where's this 90 million coming from? You know slavery wasn't the Holocaust right? Slaves died working, no doubt, but not no fu*king 90 mill dog

Check the birth rates kid, if you don't believe me, Middle Eastern folk and Hispanics are FAR out reproducing blacks and whites. Asians is low with whites and blacks too but there's so many already that their governments had to implement ways to stop all the reproducing so countries didn't go bankrupt. Y'all living in some black power fantasy world for real.

Whites and blacks both will be miniscule in the future, it's common sense. Most people will be mixed, and lean either Middle Eastern/Indian or Asian.
more slaves were k!llED on the way to the americas then jews died in the "holocaust". Go take your white lies to hell with you cac
 5 years ago '10        #107
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 autoraptronix said:
If not for immigration (arabs and blacks) Europe's population would be in free fall. Europe could be majority Muslim in 20 years.
I honestly can't wait til this happens
 12-31-2012, 06:10 AM         #108
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
will blk ppl even be around except to be seen at a zoo bruh
I mean, a lot of black people are already in a cage. When the population shrinks and even the black people aren't black anymore then you might be right.
 12-31-2012, 06:28 AM         #109
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so sick of race issues, y'all do realize you're going to be arguing about race until you're dead right? It doesn't matter what race you are, it's what you know and how you utilize it.

Now show me what the females are going to look like.
 5 years ago '12        #110
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
ima bump this thread in a 1000 years
 5 years ago '05        #111
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
 Awhite87 said:
That sucks for white people
imagine this pic in black
 5 years ago '04        #112
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325

[pic - click to view]

12-31-2012, 07:12 AM         #113
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I call bullsh*t..at least some of it
 5 years ago '11        #114
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
This whole topic is mindblowing.
 12-31-2012, 07:53 AM         #115
freshwala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These fu*ks really don't understand evolution or they just taking the p!ss for shock value.....

"Dentist Dr Stemmer also thinks there could be FEWER TEETH as softer food needs less chewing and biting. He says: “We could even get our nutrition from liquids or pills in the future, which could mean less teeth and receded jaws.”"

Eating soft food wont result in humans having less teeth, continuously breeding with people who naturally have fewer teeth over generations will result in your descendants having fewer teeth. if you only breed with people with a full healthy set of teeth, then your descendants will have teeth just like his ancestors.

These fu*kers are so retarded, they a.ssuming that people adapt to change to that extent LOL

People dont adapt like that, if you are compatable with the new enviroment you survive, if you are not then you die out. This leads to what appears like a change, but its not people changing, its certain people dying out and others increasing their presence.

Thats like saying pit bulls gonna have smaller jaws and less muscles because they dont use them to hunt any more.... but if youre a pedigree pitbull breeder who is breeding the finest and most monstrus pitt bulls, them jaws and muscles aint gonna get smaller, genetics dont change, they either lead to extinction or survival.

or like sayin black people gonna turn into white people if they dont go back to africa, because they dont need to f!ght lions in the scorching sun anymore LOL sorry i had to add that
 5 years ago '10        #116
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
don't believe it
 5 years ago '07        #117
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
I thought it be more like this guy I met right here said he was from the future

[pic - click to view]

12-31-2012, 09:26 AM         #118
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-31-2012, 10:09 AM         #119
Fleece 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-31-2012, 10:09 AM         #120
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we're gonna evolve into Larry King?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy