HOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK 1000 years from now....(SCARY)

most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,215 | Props total: 4689 4689
 Awhite87 said:
Motherfu*ker he said ""

When n*ggas say "".....

you "" and like it bi*ch.

*Fart*
 5 years ago '05        #82
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Got Cheeve? said:

Wrong. Has nothing to do with genes and everything to do with population and fertility rates. Middle Eastern/Indians and Asians will be the most populous races in the future. Blacks and whites are already outliers.

World: 6.7 Billion

Whites:1.2 Billion =17%
Blacks:1 Billion=15%
Asians: 2.1 Billion=31%
Middle Easterners/Indians: 1.675 Billion= 25%
Native Americans/Mestizos: 250 Million= 4%
Others: 536 million= 8%

Native Americans aka Mexicans aka Hispanics will be the most populous in America though.

Did you forget to compensate for slavery? We lost about 90 million in that. Have any idea what the black population of the world would be had it not been for that? Nobody would even be talking about Asians or Mexicans.

But dont worry though...that was a minor setback. We'll be right back on top in a few years.

5 years ago '10        #83
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
we turning into trolls?
 5 years ago '09        #84
504boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$265 | Props total: 49 49
 12-30-2012, 11:09 PM         #85
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugly as fu*k

Hit Em' Up said:
smash
 5 years ago '05        #86
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
will blk ppl even be around except to be seen at a zoo bruh
explain.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
 donmeca2020 said:
fu*k up outta here.... that sucks for black people. if everyone will have the same nose that means no wide KRS ONE like noses. so possibility they weren't be any black people.....
Dont explain.
 5 years ago '04        #88
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 685 685
 Dun Language said:
asians front but we already know about the black asians before they started breeding with europeans making the blood line lighter
Case in point: The black aboriginal Filipino

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #89
ReelCeasar 185 heat pts185
space
space
$6,324 | Props total: 4818 4818
wack thread
 5 years ago '09        #90
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
 DNa BRoWN said:
They smoking that good sh*t. Almost makes me wanna smoke some.
white ppl + photoshop = barrel of laughs
 5 years ago '05        #91
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 mR ReZiW said:
white people gonna be extinct

african genes are the superior gene pool whats why aids was invented. Everyone gonna be some kinda black. Thick lips and course hair belieeee dat
You just don't know sh*t about the adaptability of humans, do you?
 5 years ago '05        #92
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 swayze said:
Evolution ? I have REAL sh*t to be worrying about.
I hope you don't have children.
 12-31-2012, 01:10 AM         #93
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Did you forget to compensate for slavery? We lost about 90 million in that. Have any idea what the black population of the world would be had it not been for that? Nobody would even be talking about Asians or Mexicans.

But dont worry though...that was a minor setback. We'll be right back on top in a few years.

Where's this 90 million coming from? You know slavery wasn't the Holocaust right? Slaves died working, no doubt, but not no fu*king 90 mill dog

Check the birth rates kid, if you don't believe me, Middle Eastern folk and Hispanics are FAR out reproducing blacks and whites. Asians is low with whites and blacks too but there's so many already that their governments had to implement ways to stop all the reproducing so countries didn't go bankrupt. Y'all living in some black power fantasy world for real.

Whites and blacks both will be miniscule in the future, it's common sense. Most people will be mixed, and lean either Middle Eastern/Indian or Asian.
 5 years ago '11        #94
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Damn that's how white folk gonna look? Ugh.

Oh yea religion beats science in the looks department yell™
 12-31-2012, 03:15 AM         #95
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Truthfully you cannot project what evolution will change, this is all hypothetical. I wouldn't take this sh*t as fact at all.

Also, I would be surprised if the human race is resilient enough to last another millennium with how self destructive we've become. (Not like I'll be around with any fu*ks to give)
I WOULDN'T TAKE IT AS FACT CAUSE SOURCE IS THE fu*kIN SUN
 12-31-2012, 03:27 AM         #96
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 got cheeve? said:
where's this 90 million coming from? you know slavery wasn't the holocaust right? Slaves died working, no doubt, but not no fu*king 90 mill dog

Check the birth rates kid, if you don't believe me, middle eastern folk and hispanics are far out reproducing blacks and whites. Asians is low with whites and blacks too but there's so many already that their governments had to implement ways to stop all the reproducing so countries didn't go bankrupt. Y'all living in some black power fantasy world for real.

Whites and blacks both will be miniscule in the future, it's common sense. Most people will be mixed, and lean either middle eastern/indian or asian.

you do know considerably more africans died during slavery (16th-19thcentury) than jews during world war 2(1933–1945) thats just on common sense it's a comparison of years to centuries and thats being conservative, AND A LARGE NUMBER DIED BEFORE GETTING TO THE WEST

Last edited by Niruggg; 12-31-2012 at 03:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #97
autoraptronix 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 393 393
Don't believe it for the simple fact they show a pale Caucasian. Even Europeans won't look like that.

What about designer babies?
 5 years ago '08        #98
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
1 thing they just completely ignored, attractiveness. The folks that came up with this concept kinda forgot the fact that someone's gonna want to fu*k this thing, which is highly unlikely. They also ignored the fact none of these traits would be required to survive, especially since technology is molded around the modern human form, not the other way around.

at people in the future looking like the inbred cousin that lives in the basement.
 5 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Where's this 90 million coming from? You know slavery wasn't the Holocaust right? Slaves died working, no doubt, but not no fu*king 90 mill dog

Check the birth rates kid, if you don't believe me, Middle Eastern folk and Hispanics are FAR out reproducing blacks and whites. Asians is low with whites and blacks too but there's so many already that their governments had to implement ways to stop all the reproducing so countries didn't go bankrupt. Y'all living in some black power fantasy world for real.

Whites and blacks both will be miniscule in the future, it's common sense. Most people will be mixed, and lean either Middle Eastern/Indian or Asian.
African birthrates and African American birthrates are two completely different things. Europe's population is in decline due to low birth rates, but definitely not Africa's, and not Asia's either. If not for immigration (arabs and blacks) Europe's population would be in free fall. Europe could be majority Muslim in 20 years.

90millon is also a conservative estimate for 400 years worth. They didn't only take slaves, there was a lot of genocide going on right up to 100 years ago.
 5 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 RokkyRok said:
1 thing they just completely ignored, attractiveness. The folks that came up with this concept kinda forgot the fact that someone's gonna want to fu*k this thing, which is highly unlikely. They also ignored the fact none of these traits would be required to survive, especially since technology is molded around the modern human form, not the other way around.

at people in the future looking like the inbred cousin that lives in the basement.
people look like that now.....

[pic - click to view]

he even has a neck beard to hide the 3rd chin

Last edited by autoraptronix; 12-31-2012 at 04:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
47 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now