Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 waytoomuch said:
iite then n***a stfu then. u talkin like bk ur child or sum s**t. it aint that serious. f**k outta here wit yo emotional ties. jump off bk d**k. u a downsouth n***a. u aint that connected wit the hood yet u wanna glorify it. foh n***a. :jacmonson: u over here talkin bout don't talk bout ur borrow wen u aint even out there. u talkin all hard like u sum 19yr old bk goon n***a meanwhile u an old a** man wit a gut n grey hairs livin in the south. foh u a luv n hip hop a** n***a. u aint in touch wit the streets or how it go down. it's been a big change in ny from 6 years til now. u dont know wtf is goin on so take it from a n***a that live up north. i live up north, thats all u need 2 know homie. #stayup #keepitpositive #stopglorifyinsh*tuaintabout #dontfront
n*gga I'm in BK every other month. You don't know me, you comedy central a.ss n*gga, trying to entertain the rest of these f*ggot on here. I'm always Bk no matter where I'm at pus*y. I ain't for all that keyboard banging homie. I'll let you know the next time I'm up north and we'll see if you got the heart to say any of that sh*t in my face. I'll beat the sh*t outta your punk a.ss. Don't talk that street sh*t to me. Talkin bout "stop it son" STFU, you're a fake a.ss white boy online frontin. You don't know sh*t about Bk or any hood for that matter. You talkin all that bi*ch a.ss "why you glorifying the hood" sh*t. STFU bi*ch! Where you from though homie? Why you scared to claim? This online sh*t give f*ggots like you a lane when in real life, your bi*ch a.ss would be scared to speak. fu*kin Revenge of the Nerds on this site.

and this ain't twitter pus*y, fu*k your bi*chass hashtags.
 12-31-2012, 07:12 AM         #122
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
dc n*ggas started looking at new york n*ggas differently when alpo ratted on wayne perry
 5 years ago '10        #123
VeX 
space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
@ the rastaman
 12-31-2012, 07:20 AM         #124
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up let's set the record straight before all y'all NY n*ggas, and NY stans get it twisted.

WALE is NOT from DC. That n*gga from Montgomery County, which is just outside of DC. It is one of the richest counties in the country, so you know who live there... WHITE PEOPLE!!! Mo county is that part outside of any major city, where you don't go to commit no crimes, and you don't ride dirty through there, cause the police gonna PRESS YOU OUT!!! Just like Northern VA. You just don't do it!!! Now DC and PG county, you good my n*gga.

That n*gga ain't grow up in the city. He not built for that bump.

Proceed on...
 5 years ago '07        #125
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
I don't like Wale, but I've lived in NY my entire life and still hate the sound of footsteps behind me.
 5 years ago '04        #126
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 919 919
he seemed annoyed I have seen many rsppers leave shows that way. Them dudes seemed more annoying then they did intimidating, he could have been tired or anything. Plus we didnt know what happened before the camera was rolling,they may have said something stupid to p!ss him off. Wale never claimed to be a street dude or act hard anyways.

That being said I wish he would leave mmg
 5 years ago '04        #127
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 919 919
 mcfalcons15 said:
Hold up let's set the record straight before all y'all NY n*ggas, and NY stans get it twisted.

WALE is NOT from DC. That n*gga from Montgomery County, which is just outside of DC. It is one of the richest counties in the country, so you know who live there... WHITE PEOPLE!!! Mo county is that part outside of any major city, where you don't go to commit no crimes, and you don't ride dirty through there, cause the police gonna PRESS YOU OUT!!! Just like Northern VA. You just don't do it!!! Now DC and PG county, you good my n*gga.

Proceed on...

true wale is from mo country but at the same time he don't try to put on no front like hes in the streets. I remember I went to school with dudes from mo county who tried to act hard lol, it was sooo funny. Mo county is an urban area but, its very nice.And that's a good thing.

I dunno whats up with all this "hood" stuff anymore even if you from the hood don't mean you got time for foolishness.
 5 years ago '05        #128
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,066 | Props total: 89 89
yeeeeeaaaahhh son. niccas just wanted him to be shook. i watched this sh*t muted and wale look like he's well aware of his surroundings. nothing shook about that. i aint been scared of niccas since like 5th grade but id be apprehensive of hungry niccas too.
 5 years ago '05        #129
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13362 13362
Looked like a n*gga walking to his van
 5 years ago '04        #130
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 1189 1189
when did wale claim he could knock n*ggas out???
 5 years ago '12        #131
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
He doesn't look shook.. He looks normal
 5 years ago '04        #132
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 mcfalcons15 said:

Proceed on...
It sounds like you're saying you want to be in a place to commit crimes.
 5 years ago '10        #133
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 2371 2371
 Elgz said:
He doesn't look shook.. He looks normal
I'm sayin tho. Dude just look like he walking.
 5 years ago '11        #134
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
He did what most n*ggas do in unfamiliar territories.
 5 years ago '12        #135
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,548 | Props total: 3877 3877
This n*gga scared of people walking behind him in Manhattan of all places lol.
 12-31-2012, 12:22 PM         #136
JayL03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'VE NEVER SEEN EM COME TO L.A. EITHER...
 5 years ago '10        #137
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 164 164
n*gga aint scared... he just tryna get the fu*k outta there.. lol
 5 years ago '07        #138
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
It would've been hilarious if someone yelled out "worldstar!"
 5 years ago '06        #139
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 BackBlock_OG said:
n*gga I'm in BK every other month. You don't know me, you comedy central a.ss n*gga, trying to entertain the rest of these f*ggot on here. I'm always Bk no matter where I'm at pus*y. I ain't for all that keyboard banging homie. I'll let you know the next time I'm up north and we'll see if you got the heart to say any of that sh*t in my face. I'll beat the sh*t outta your punk a.ss. Don't talk that street sh*t to me. Talkin bout "stop it son" STFU, you're a fake a.ss white boy online frontin. You don't know sh*t about Bk or any hood for that matter. You talkin all that bi*ch a.ss "why you glorifying the hood" sh*t. STFU bi*ch! Where you from though homie? Why you scared to claim? This online sh*t give f*ggots like you a lane when in real life, your bi*ch a.ss would be scared to speak. fu*kin Revenge of the Nerds on this site.

and this ain't twitter pus*y, fu*k your bi*chass hashtags.
n***a i'll lay yo old chubby a** 2 sleep u ol futon a** n***a. u don't really wanna c me n***a. i'm a young n***a. u an old man. u ol backed behind child support payin a** n***a. u better learn 2 salute maphukka. u aint got the stamina 2 keep up wit us yung n***az wit ur rockin chair a**. i don't give a f**k where u claim. don't claim no hoods up here bcuz imma pull yo cards. as far as i'm concerned, u a country bumpkin a** n***a. i'll stretch u out sumthin serious my n***a. anytime u come up north, shoot me a pm n i'll shoot u a fair 1 n show u wut them hands do.
 5 years ago '12        #140
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,548 | Props total: 3877 3877
at these two ^
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago