Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 waytoomuch said:
#stayup #keepitpositive #stopglorifyinsh*tuaintabout #dontfront
n*gga GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THEM HASHTAGS
 5 years ago '11        #122
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,204 | Props total: 24670 24670
 Curtisimo said:
Boxden the home of the Superthugs

n*ggaz acting like if some random had a camera and bunch of n*ggaz you don't know start following you in a hood you're not familiar with yall will have your chest out walking singing "ladadadee" without a care in the world.
im sayin. how is dude pus*y for watching his back in a place he aint familiar w/???
 12-31-2012, 03:15 AM         #123
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
dc n*ggas started looking at new york n*ggas differently when alpo ratted on wayne perry
 BackBlock_OG said:
"Cam went out to DC and got shot, so when them DC n*ggaz come here they can't rock." - Uncle Murda

Minister said:
dat sound corny

SHOULDN'T SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW NOT WHAT
 5 years ago '11        #124
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@he look shook wtf is wrong with y'all, I mean I ain't no whale fan but I ain't saying no bullsh*t like this, he had sh*t to do and wasn't trying to deal with them cats, that don't make him shook
 5 years ago '08        #125
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397

Now I understand the majority of the people commenting in this thread have never been to New York City, so for the record, virtually every block has a cop on it, one is fairly safe south of about 110th st. Dude, there is a Starbucks across the street, that was no "grimy" area of NY. Dude was downtown and couldn't stop looking back. He was running. He was shook. So shook in fact, that he starts talking sh*t once he gets out of eyeshot of them.

5 years ago '11        #126
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25083 25083
 tupacnasfan said:
NY is the one of the most feared cities in the U.S., the other is Los Angeles.
especially in the rap game.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #127
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #128
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 waytoomuch said:
iite then n***a stfu then. u talkin like bk ur child or sum s**t. it aint that serious. f**k outta here wit yo emotional ties. jump off bk d**k. u a downsouth n***a. u aint that connected wit the hood yet u wanna glorify it. foh n***a. u over here talkin bout don't talk bout ur borrow wen u aint even out there. u talkin all hard like u sum 19yr old bk goon n***a meanwhile u an old a** man wit a gut n grey hairs livin in the south. foh u a luv n hip hop a** n***a. u aint in touch wit the streets or how it go down. it's been a big change in ny from 6 years til now. u dont know wtf is goin on so take it from a n***a that live up north. i live up north, thats all u need 2 know homie. #stayup #keepitpositive #stopglorifyinsh*tuaintabout #dontfront
n*gga I'm in BK every other month. You don't know me, you comedy central a.ss n*gga, trying to entertain the rest of these f*ggot on here. I'm always Bk no matter where I'm at pus*y. I ain't for all that keyboard banging homie. I'll let you know the next time I'm up north and we'll see if you got the heart to say any of that sh*t in my face. I'll beat the sh*t outta your punk a.ss. Don't talk that street sh*t to me. Talkin bout "stop it son" STFU, you're a fake a.ss white boy online frontin. You don't know sh*t about Bk or any hood for that matter. You talkin all that bi*ch a.ss "why you glorifying the hood" sh*t. STFU bi*ch! Where you from though homie? Why you scared to claim? This online sh*t give f*ggots like you a lane when in real life, your bi*ch a.ss would be scared to speak. fu*kin Revenge of the Nerds on this site.

and this ain't twitter pus*y, fu*k your bi*chass hashtags.
 12-31-2012, 08:12 AM         #129
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
dc n*ggas started looking at new york n*ggas differently when alpo ratted on wayne perry
 5 years ago '10        #130
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
@ the rastaman
 12-31-2012, 08:20 AM         #131
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up let's set the record straight before all y'all NY n*ggas, and NY stans get it twisted.

WALE is NOT from DC. That n*gga from Montgomery County, which is just outside of DC. It is one of the richest counties in the country, so you know who live there... WHITE PEOPLE!!! Mo county is that part outside of any major city, where you don't go to commit no crimes, and you don't ride dirty through there, cause the police gonna PRESS YOU OUT!!! Just like Northern VA. You just don't do it!!! Now DC and PG county, you good my n*gga.

That n*gga ain't grow up in the city. He not built for that bump.

Proceed on...
 5 years ago '07        #132
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I don't like Wale, but I've lived in NY my entire life and still hate the sound of footsteps behind me.
 5 years ago '04        #133
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
he seemed annoyed I have seen many rsppers leave shows that way. Them dudes seemed more annoying then they did intimidating, he could have been tired or anything. Plus we didnt know what happened before the camera was rolling,they may have said something stupid to p!ss him off. Wale never claimed to be a street dude or act hard anyways.

That being said I wish he would leave mmg
 5 years ago '04        #134
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
 mcfalcons15 said:
Hold up let's set the record straight before all y'all NY n*ggas, and NY stans get it twisted.

WALE is NOT from DC. That n*gga from Montgomery County, which is just outside of DC. It is one of the richest counties in the country, so you know who live there... WHITE PEOPLE!!! Mo county is that part outside of any major city, where you don't go to commit no crimes, and you don't ride dirty through there, cause the police gonna PRESS YOU OUT!!! Just like Northern VA. You just don't do it!!! Now DC and PG county, you good my n*gga.

Proceed on...

true wale is from mo country but at the same time he don't try to put on no front like hes in the streets. I remember I went to school with dudes from mo county who tried to act hard lol, it was sooo funny. Mo county is an urban area but, its very nice.And that's a good thing.

I dunno whats up with all this "hood" stuff anymore even if you from the hood don't mean you got time for foolishness.
 5 years ago '05        #135
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 89 89
yeeeeeaaaahhh son. niccas just wanted him to be shook. i watched this sh*t muted and wale look like he's well aware of his surroundings. nothing shook about that. i aint been scared of niccas since like 5th grade but id be apprehensive of hungry niccas too.
 5 years ago '05        #136
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
Looked like a n*gga walking to his van
 5 years ago '04        #137
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
when did wale claim he could knock n*ggas out???
 5 years ago '12        #138
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
He doesn't look shook.. He looks normal
 5 years ago '04        #139
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 mcfalcons15 said:

Proceed on...
It sounds like you're saying you want to be in a place to commit crimes.
 5 years ago '10        #140
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
 Elgz said:
He doesn't look shook.. He looks normal
I'm sayin tho. Dude just look like he walking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy