Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 865 865
Imma say this....how many mugg fu*kas was behind the camera...nobody knows ....i aint trying to take up for Wale or nothing but...its a big difference in being shook and being aware of your surroundings.....
 5 years ago '06        #102
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,844 | Props total: 9292 9292
 BackBlock_OG said:
lol, where you from homie? That's all that I asked you. You typed all that sh*t for what? You think you know me? You think you know my mentality? I own a house outside the ATL you dumb fu*k. I haven't lived in Bk in like 6 yrs. I just visit now. Save all that sh*t youngin, I'm 33 yrs old.
iite then n***a stfu then. u talkin like bk ur child or sum s**t. it aint that serious. f**k outta here wit yo emotional ties. jump off bk d**k. u a downsouth n***a. u aint that connected wit the hood yet u wanna glorify it. foh n***a. :jacmonson: u over here talkin bout don't talk bout ur borrow wen u aint even out there. u talkin all hard like u sum 19yr old bk goon n***a meanwhile u an old a** man wit a gut n grey hairs livin in the south. foh u a luv n hip hop a** n***a. u aint in touch wit the streets or how it go down. it's been a big change in ny from 6 years til now. u dont know wtf is goin on so take it from a n***a that live up north. i live up north, thats all u need 2 know homie. #stayup #keepitpositive #stopglorifyinsh*tuaintabout #dontfront
 5 years ago '04        #103
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
shiiiiiid... I dont blame him... he got hella beef goin on due to MMG vs G Unit and MMG vs the GD's ... he'd be a fool not to be on his "P's" and "Q's" ... thats real life... no play play
 5 years ago '10        #104
brooklyngohard 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 5046 5046
So now yall saying It was GD's posing as camera men that's why Wale was doing speedy bunny hops down the streets of time square in n.y.c. gtfoh i'm out.
 5 years ago '08        #105
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5546 5546
He was def uncomfortable I don't think shook, looks like he had some bodyguards with him. But he spoke on not being comfortable so yeah. Can't blame NY is grimy as fu*k the first time I went by myself Im fresh from the station with bags and this n*gga lookin at me hard, me being the n*gga I am I mug the fu*k out his a.ss and he kept going. I'm like yeah bi*ch be out, about 10 mins past and I look back down the street this n*gga and like 4 dudes is diddy boppin up the street I'm like let me dip back in the station real quick. n*ggas mobilized fast as hell.
 12-30-2012, 07:24 PM         #106
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
id be uncomfortable to around a bunch of thirsty broke n*ggas.
 5 years ago '06        #107
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 161 161
 Da Realness said:
... you got life fu*ked up.. it depends on the situation.
no n*gga

if i was in chicago or brooklyn and i see abunch of n*ggas walkin too close to me ima look back. I take no pride in getting my a.ss beat cuz i didnt wanna look back cause "it mades me look soft".

this is what mlk died for
 12-30-2012, 08:53 PM         #108
stopfakin83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall might think im biased cause im from dc, but the n*gga definitely didnt look shook to me. basically trying to stay aware of his surrounding and not trying to be the next WSHH sensation.
 5 years ago '09        #109
shottz 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 13 13
that dumbass n*gga just dont know how to handle some good a.ss weed lol
 5 years ago '11        #110
Ralph Nautica 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 8328 8328
 tupacnasfan said:
NY is the one of the most feared cities in the U.S., the other is Los Angeles.
especially in the rap game.
*looks at avi and username*

5 years ago '10        #111
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3004 3004
wale wack
 12-30-2012, 10:39 PM         #112
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bruh wasnt even shook but maybe a lil cautious, as any n*gga should and would be when theyre in an environment theyre not familiar with esp a n*gga thats known or famous that has money. Guess when become a celeb you cant use your naturall instincts nomo.

Hating a.ss boxden n*ggas

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 12-30-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 5746 5746
 kawgre12 said:
Biggest cornball in the game...n*gga was shook
i mean the n*gga be spitting every now n den. i nvr heard his albums tho.

i hate when im listening to a song and then this n*gga come on there speaking poetry. im like cot damn if i knew this n*gga was featured i woulda skipped it
 5 years ago '10        #114
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 11994 11994
His bus was right down the street AND this n*gga was damn near running to get to it.

That's kinda suspect, but this n*gga is a poet not a rider
 5 years ago '07        #115
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1583 1583
 waytoomuch said:
#stayup #keepitpositive #stopglorifyinsh*tuaintabout #dontfront
n*gga GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THEM HASHTAGS
 5 years ago '11        #116
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,787 | Props total: 29426 29426
 Curtisimo said:
Boxden the home of the Superthugs

n*ggaz acting like if some random had a camera and bunch of n*ggaz you don't know start following you in a hood you're not familiar with yall will have your chest out walking singing "ladadadee" without a care in the world.
im sayin. how is dude pus*y for watching his back in a place he aint familiar w/???
 12-31-2012, 02:15 AM         #117
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
dc n*ggas started looking at new york n*ggas differently when alpo ratted on wayne perry
 BackBlock_OG said:
"Cam went out to DC and got shot, so when them DC n*ggaz come here they can't rock." - Uncle Murda

Minister said:
dat sound corny

SHOULDN'T SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW NOT WHAT
 5 years ago '11        #118
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@he look shook wtf is wrong with y'all, I mean I ain't no whale fan but I ain't saying no bullsh*t like this, he had sh*t to do and wasn't trying to deal with them cats, that don't make him shook
 5 years ago '08        #119
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401

Now I understand the majority of the people commenting in this thread have never been to New York City, so for the record, virtually every block has a cop on it, one is fairly safe south of about 110th st. Dude, there is a Starbucks across the street, that was no "grimy" area of NY. Dude was downtown and couldn't stop looking back. He was running. He was shook. So shook in fact, that he starts talking sh*t once he gets out of eyeshot of them.

5 years ago '04        #120
Ice Cold 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 371 371

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy